• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh righ he isn't high7-C physically. I remember him knocking back Thor a few times though.

Kylo Force slams a guy to the ceiling and then slams him down onto a table.

But either way, Force Paralysis was like his go to move twice in TFA. Not sure why he never tried it again after that.

Kylo would still ragdoll him with 8-A durability, but from what I've seen he can physically content with Thor

Remind me since I forgot. Does Loki have to get close for Mind Manip or does he have just as much range here as Kylos MM?

There are a few thing that have a little bit of range, like duplicates. But he has to touch his chest to control him and if he can get close he might be able tot ale advantage of Ren's past to catch him off guard.

Yeah, gonna give this to Loki. Invisibility, illusions, and other magic can be used to confuse and distract Kylo. Teleportation can also help him close the distance should he need to. Loki also has an experience edge.

Loki gets my vote

• Kylo Can ragdoll Loki
  • He can Force Choke Him.
  • He needs to only hit Loki once with his Saber to kill him.
  • Invisibility isn't an Issue when Kylo ren can sense characters like Han Solo Across the Planet or when his mother dies who is in a completely different star system.
  • Kylo Ren has the range advantage aswell In Star Wars Resistance he was able to control two High ranking Officers, not just force choking them but moving their bodies so they pulled out their blasters to fire out another while he was in entirely different star system lightyears away.
  • Teleportation isnt going to help much here when Kylo has not only the range advantage but enhanced reflexes and precognition to avoid close strikes from Loki which be more detrimental to him because the moment he gets tagged by Ren's saber he runs the risk of getting One shotted.
  • Kylo Ren can also actively put up a force barrier aswell
  • Ren also has good Mind Resistance Feats, able to Confuckulate Snoke who was able to forge a Mental bond between Rey and Kylo that kickstarted their Dyad from thousands of lightyears away aswell as Ripping Information straight from Someone like Rey and casually.
  • Despite Loki having a few MM feats his profile lacks resistance for said MM, So Kylo could easily just make him go to sleep like he did Rey or rip out any meaningful Information
  • The Final thing is, Loki Has No Answer for Force Statis Which Kylo does use In character, he used it on the blaster bolt and Rey and a far younger and weaker Kylo in the Rise of Kylo comic series was able to paralyze multiple highly trained Force Sensitives at once.
  • Kylo Has superior reactions, Can One Shot with his Saber,has the range advantage and can restrict Loki's Movements and can defend himself from any H2H via his Force Barrier or just outright Ragdolling Loki
    My Vote goes to Kylo.

Kylo. He counters all of Loki's hax rather easily, whereas Loki has no answer for Kylo's freeze ability, Force ragdolling, or Kylo's saber. Kylo takes this with little difficulty.

I mean, hiding from Heimdall. Man, ******* Heimdall, he saw Thor from the distance between Sakaar and Asgard and directly interacted with him. They spoke, even. There's no way Kylo's Force Sense's that powerful, and thus, he won't even see Loki coming. Also, considering one of Kylo's weaknesses is mental conflict, putting him against someone whose signature move is known for ******* your mind up isn't exactly the best scenario. If Loki made an illusion of Han or Lea, or even Luke, Kylo would have big problems.

Also also, clones. Kylo wouldn't be able to tell which is which, and thus his Force Choke would be countered, as he would have no way of knowing who to attack.

So yeah, Loki turns invisible, generates an illusion to mess up with Kylo and then stabs him from the back.

The fact that Loki needs to actually activate invisibility

Force users can see Ghosts anyway so invisibility doesn't matter

Seeing ghosts do not instantly give you the ability to see through illusions. Also, yeah, he needs to activate invisibility, but he's shown to do it with a thought, very, very quickly, blitzing the likes of Thor with it. Also Kylo's Force Choke and overall TK need a hand motion, which's slower than thinking.

They do however let you see invisibility, he would see both the illusion and the real one

Blitzing is useless in a speed equal fight

Oh and Loki is only 5 meters away, he's not going to use invisibility that close and then illusions as opposed to attack.

Proof of what exactly?

Seeing invisible beings lets you see invisible things

Is there something you want to clarify?

That looks like a association fallacy. Force sensitivity allowing you to see spirits does not mean it's going to allow you to see absolutely anything that can turn invisible. You would need proof of that, i.e., feats.

I disagree.

Seeing a non corporal being that isn't even physically present is enough to see someone turning invisible. Absolutely anything that can turn invisible no. A person going invisible? I see no reason.

Then again, this isn't really relevant because Loki doesn't go invisible immediately instead of using his spear to attack from such a close distance. Here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JPkvO1e1Gw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f7cjpeRuNQc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wE-crDZHfPA

He uses illusions to fool people to get close but he chooses to attack instead of stealth

By the way do you have a scene of him attacking someone while invisible? Legit K only remember literally one time.

No, it is not. They're completely different types of invisibility, and therefore should not be interchangeable.

Now, you gave me three examples of Loki. In two of then, Loki was fighting Thor, which means he's a lot more reckless than usual. That's actually a weakness of him, his jealousy of Thor makes him more unstable. The third one was due to another weakness, his arrogance. That is, he thought Brunnhilde was a mere scrapper and was going casual on her.

In a situation like this, where he's face to face against someone he knows little to nothing about, but who could be a potential threat, the situation would play out much more similar to what happened to Coulso. That's arguably his main strategy when he's actually willing to kill. Illusions and backstabs.

One is invisible due to not even being physically there

The other is turning yourself invisible

Really not that complicated.

There's even more fights to go of off since that is literally the only time he ever attacked someone while invisible, someone who he knew wasn't a threat to him.

There's also Hulk, Iron Man, Cap (Which yes I know he was holding back) etc etc etc.

Secondary note, even if I were to ignore literally all of this. Loki has 8A Durability and can't get past his precognition that gives him a vision of the future.

Really Loki has to do this strategy literally immediately and we have to not only assume that he will ignore his arrogance that literally always plagues him and that he doesn't go CQC immediately, and we have to assume that it would work.

More power to you if you want to keep your vote, we're going in circles

Yes, really not that complicated. They cannot scale. By that logic, any Elf in LOTR could see people turning invisible. Really darling, it makes no sense.

The scene is like, identical to Coulson vs Loki. Once Kylo turns his lightsaber on, Loki will know something's amiss, not realizing what that weapon is and will imediately turn invisible, which Kylo cannot pierce, and start cloning and doind Loki's. Unless we ignore his personality completely and start working with that berserker Loki you're trying to picture right now.

The Archdemon said:
Yes, really not that complicated. They cannot scale. By that logic, any Elf in LOTR could see people turning invisible. Really darling, it makes no sense.
Uhh what?

Also I don't see a problem with that.

The moment he turns his light saber on is the moment he tries to use TK which works as Loki has zero resistance to it nor a way past his force Precog.

Then we should get an ADM to look into this, since it's like, vital to the procedure of this match (and very much important to the Vs Matchs in this wiki as a whole).

He is with equipment

The again his Dura should scale. Unless his spear doesn't scale to High 7C.

Though, I forgot to ask, what's the AP gap?

Back