• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOHH this might be interesting

Bardock (Dark Empire Saga)
bardock_time_breaker_by_supergoku37_dbgh3t1-fullview.png

vs

Loki (God of Stories)
loki-pr.jpg

Both Low 1-C
SBA
Speed equalized

How far into low 1c is bardock? Does his AP scale to more than one low 1c structure or he scales to multiple low 1c timelines?

In not current with how they now scale each timeline in MCU, Is Loki considered a single low 1c for weaving the multiverse or infinite low 1c if each timeline is low 1c?

Also, does he have resistances to all bardock's haxes? Especially power null and mind hax?
Infinite Low 1-C iirc

He resists mind hax but not power null

God Loki's profile is currently still incomplete. It would be better to not make matches with him for now, but if you want to go on with the match that's fine, thought the match will become outdated.

Not really outdated, but rather incomplete. The episode in which he becomes Low 1-C came out only last week, and a revision to upgrade him was done the same day and left several stuff out to be discussed in later revision. Several abilities and details, including hopefully a most likely upgrade of his Time abilities to 6-D if everything goes right, will be added later down the line.
If Bardock's Power Null doesn't work on powers that works on a Type 2 Concept, than Infinity Ultron might be a more interesting opponent. Otherwise this is a stomp anyway.

Not really outdated, but rather incomplete. The episode in which he becomes Low 1-C came out only last week, and a revision to upgrade him was done the same day and left several stuff out to be discussed in later revision. Several abilities and details, including hopefully a most likely upgrade of his Time abilities to 6-D if everything goes right, will be added later down the line.
If Bardock's Power Null doesn't work on powers that works on a Type 2 Concept, than Infinity Ultron might be a more interesting opponent. Otherwise this is a stomp anyway.
Dark Ki can null power that work on type 1 concept and type 2 info

Loki has a lot of methods to incap his opponents like BFR via Teleportation (He teleports a guy into a cage in Season 2 but it isn't on his profile yet) and Transmutation (Can turn Bardock into a frog like he did Thor)

well dark ki has resistance to time manipulation
no Dark Ki do not resist Time hax
Tbf that should be on his profile
It on Dark Ki page, i just forgot to add the Time Scroll feat, but the Time Egg feat is there
Loki has a lot of methods to incap his opponents like BFR via Teleportation (He teleports a guy into a cage in Season 2 but it isn't on his profile yet) and Transmutation (Can turn Bardock into a frog like he did Thor)
Dark Ki resist all this, and Bardock has Dark Ki, he also resist Dark Ki on his own

As I already said his profile is incomplete so I wont debate this too much, but I will say that he can just use his OP Time Travel to end the fight before it even starts.

dark ki has space-time manip resistance
yes, but it not time stop, Dark Ki resist space-time warp/distort shit
As I already said his profile is incomplete so I wont debate this too much, but I will say that he can just use his OP Time Travel to end the fight before it even starts.
He has Acausality 2 and Dark Ki resist Causality hax and any time paradox shit

He can RE out of time stop anyway
Tbf looking at Bardocks RE it seems to only work on techniques and things that physically affect him. Loki's time stop isn't really a technique and he just straight up stops the passage of time for everything except him. Even if Bardock could evolve to resist time stop it looks like he needs repeat exposure to it which Loki wouldn't allow since he only has to do it once.

Tbf looking at Bardocks RE it seems to only work on techniques and things that physically affect him. Loki's time stop isn't really a technique and he just straight up stops the passage of time for everything except him. Even if Bardock could evolve to resist time stop it looks like he needs repeat exposure to it which Loki wouldn't allow since he only has to do it once.
nice headcanon, but he like Goku, can RE Hit's time hax, also Time Power and Dark Ki do not need to physically touch target anyway, they can hax causality, law and shit

nice headcanon, but he like Goku, can RE Hit's time hax, also Time Power and Dark Ki do not need to physically touch target anyway, they can hax causality, law and shit
I thought Hit's time hax only worked on people he's stronger than. Also Hit's time hax are different to Loki's since he has to create a pocket dimension to perform them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back