• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local Dorito attempts to terrorize local high school girl again

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gargoyle One, my bad, I didn't see it. But also @Gargoyle One, Plot Manipulation wasn't the main argument that helps Monica's. Bill can bypass it with his abilities like Causality, Law, and Conceptual Manipulation.

Plot manipulation, at the very least, can be bypassed by Conceptual Manipulation which Bill has now. This thread stated it. It is just high-end reality Manipulation.

The reasoning for Monika's winning was her possible using her existence erasure if given the chance. Other Bill win by a least Mind Hax, BFR, Transmutation, Petrification which Monika has no resistance.

You should update your reasoning for it to count.

Switching my vote to Bill due to the reason above.

Timesmashaperil said:
Why do people keep saying that Monika doesn't open with erasure? IC she would erase Bill the moment the fight starts.
I think it's more Bill could also lead straight away with mind hax which would stop Monika in turn. 16 believe Erase will happen first, 16 suggest she doesn't instantly erase, giving Bill a chance to destroy her with his hax.

I think it's more Bill could also lead straight away with mind hax which would stop Monika in turn. 16 believe Erase will happen first, 16 suggest she doesn't instantly erase, giving Bill a chance to destroy her with his hax.

I can understand people believing that Bill's hax would go off first, but a few people are saying that Monika wouldn't lead with instant erasure, which isn't true to her character. I feel like Bill would waste a little bit of time before going for hax to crack a one-liner or use precog or something similar, and find himself being erased before he gets a chance to fight.

As people have said before. The only time she did that was with sayor and she didn't do it until she deleted all the other characters like she once did herself and(if I remember right) threatened the player. We really don't know how long she was there or if she only woke up then.

I can understand people believing that Bill's hax would go off first, but a few people are saying that Monika wouldn't lead with instant erasure, which isn't true to her character. I feel like Bill would waste a little bit of time before going for hax to crack a one-liner or use precog or something similar, and find himself being erased before he gets a chance to fight.

Yeah, I think it's more people know she will erase, their just not sure if it is instant or not. Both characters have the chance to go for it first time, but it takes assumptions that both will instantly use their hax to beat the other even though they very much cna and there are arguments for either one. Inconclusive honestly seems fair

Darkmon cns said:
As people have said before. The only time she did that was with sayor and she didn't do it until she deleted all the other characters like she once did herself and(if I remember right) threatened the player. We really don't know how long she was there or if she only woke up then.
I've said it before, but she didn't erase the others right off the bat because she didn't want to risk messing up the game, and because she still cared about the other club members. Once it became clear that Sayo was going to be just as bad as she was before, Monika wasted no time in deleting her. She's been shown as intelligent and savvy throughout the whole game, and that's why I say she would waste no time in erasing Bill, whereas Bill has a flair for the dramatic that I believe would give Monika the opening needed to get off the first shot.

I know hahaha

I just mean that your opinion is the same as the other 16

While the other way the fight could go is supported by the other 17.

It's just too hard to tell which would happen first given the assumptions imo

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Luke Merod said:
Probably not EE. She'll likely start with Plot Manip though.
No she doesnt, she never used plot willingly, and she erases right away by the 3nd of zhe game
Doesn't really mean she'll start off with it in a fight. She only used EE after being in excruiating pain and VERY unconventional circumstances.

Doesn't really mean she'll start off with it in a fight. She only used EE after being in excruiating pain and VERY unconventional circumstances.

I already countered that. She, by the end of the game, erases no matter what you do. The moment she, or anything, becomes real she erases.

22Easy said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Luke Merod said:
Probably not EE. She'll likely start with Plot Manip though.
No she doesnt, she never used plot willingly, and she erases right away by the 3nd of zhe game
You've got the reasoning backwards. She only waited to use EE because she still cared for her friends and wanted to try and keep the game functioning in its intended way.

Ok that's cool and all, but I'm still not sure if that justifies her starting with it in a fight. She erases everything at the end yes, but that's because she wants everyone to "rest" or the "pain to stop" or something like that.

Then again, I guess under my logic it's hard to determine that Monika starts with anything, since there isn't really fighting in DDLC. I'll agree with you guys then for now.

It's not the easiest thing to determine, yeah. The biggest thing for me is that I don't see any plausible reason why she wouldn't start with EE, since it's a fight to the death.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Holy **** this is still going?
It has a vote count total of over 30 people. It got big it only has 10 more hours on grace period. If we whisper and stay quiet this long and bloody war may finaly come to a close. OvO

@Zach

No reason to assume Yuri/Natsuki's disembodied minds are hanging around somewhere. It should bypass Bill's Low-Godly.

@Ricsi

Erasing 4-D characters won't help if a character has Mid-Godly.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
@Ricsi

Erasing 4-D characters won't help if a character has Mid-Godly.
1) Since when does Bill have Mid-Godly regen? Why are you bringing this up?

2) 4D erasure beats someonetht regenerated from a 3D erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back