• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local Dorito attempts to terrorize local high school girl again

Status
Not open for further replies.
> change everyone's votes because I made an off hand statement in a chat that has nothing to do with this thread

ƒÿÆ

Js250476 said:
> change everyone's votes because I made an off hand statement in a chat that has nothing to do with this thread

ƒÿÆ
Stop trying to take what I say out of context to fit your victim play, All these sudden votes right from the moment the message was posted indicates that the votes come from the message, begging for the votes is already against the rules

I said RECENT, not every.

Dude I don't even give a shit about this match or if the votes stay or not I'm more annoyed how you keep acting like a pain in the ass

>victim card

Who's supposed to be salty here again?

Hykuu said:
Stop trying to take what I say out of context to fit your victim play, All these sudden votes right from the moment the message was posted indicates that the votes come from the message, begging for the votes is already against the rules

I said RECENT, not every.
that would make 11-12 for bill, right?

Pretty sure both are more or less equal in votes.

Maybe Monika has an advantage in 1 or 2 votes, but we have enough to start an inconclusive grace period.

Now everyone STFU so I can wi

Js250476 said:
Dude I don't even give a shit about this match or if the votes stay or not I'm more annoyed how you keep acting like a pain in the ass

>victim card

Who's supposed to be salty here again?
Then don't vote on it You said you'll vote for Monika because you hate bill wankers BEFORE my message.

Of course you're salty, you're the one who voted for Monika because you were salty after all, stop abusing non sequiturs and logic shopping.

I don't hate them I'm just annoyed by these arguments like many have here and wouldn't use that against him in a vs thread because I don't let my feelings on a characters supporters affect my decision you'r the only one making a big deal out of this dipshit

Guys, please stop. I will have to bring you up in the Rule Violation thread unless you do. Who was right is not really important for now, not more important than being respectful

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Feel free to comment, the flame was estingueshed. Or I hope. But it was not about the fight anyways
Anyways the thread made me unsure about what to vote, so ill wait.

Vote:

Bill: 13 (Nedge1000, Steven Pogi Paitao, Hykuu, 22Easy, Luke Merod, Asuka the Demonic Empress, TheArsenal1212, The real cal howard, Lightbuster30, DragonEmperor23, Christian Higdon, Jimboydejuan12, Emperoer)

Monika: 13 (Saikou The Lewd King , Yeahboiii123, Tony di bugalu, DaBigP Yeahboiii123, Sandman31, Celestial Pegasus, OuterversalSaibaman, Ricsi-viragosi, DMB 1, ZackMoon1234, Js250476, Veloxt1r0kor)

I also voted for Monika. Bill has no immunity to erasure and she has no reason to open with it instantly before Bill even tries anything else.

Or you know.

We can wait until tomorrow for the inconclusive grace period to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back