• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local Discussion Mod Stumbles Into Admin Dashboard

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I kinda just....accessed the Admin Dashboard, I saw a button that I didn't recognize and it sent me there

I'm like, 100% certain that I'm not supposed to be able to do so, I feel like I just accidentally stumbled into a VIP area despite only having a regular pass

Update: I would like to assure everyone that I am unable to mess with anything that I am not supposed to, so everything should be safe, I'm only able to enter the Dashboard, but I cannot do anything that I wouldn't be able to do otherwise

Probably because of the recent update, I'm guessing. I can do the same thing.

I'm also able to access it, and can't mess with anything that my permit doesn't already allow, so yeah.

Fandom replied that this was due to recent system updates, but that discussion moderators cannot change any settings, as you already discovered.

Back