• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobotomy Corporation Discussion 2

Now that I think about it, RR is canon in Limbus, so that means all sinners get NPI for destroying dimensional rifts right?

Ong Ishmaels VA performance in the part 2 finale gave me shivers. The new Color is also beyond cool and Ricardo is the best thing that ever graced anything Pmoon related.

Ong Ishmaels VA performance in the part 2 finale gave me shivers. The new Color is also beyond cool and Ricardo is the best thing that ever graced anything Pmoon related.
Getting stomped was fun. Really showcases how OP the Library is when they took on entire groups of Ricardo at once in the mid-late game.

Ishmael's VA is killing it, and this isn't even the finale!

Can't beat the three musketeers. Tried it at least a dozen times and yet I can't even get them down to 1 member. Think I might just call it quits at this point.

Can't beat the three musketeers. Tried it at least a dozen times and yet I can't even get them down to 1 member. Think I might just call it quits at this point.
Have you tried focusing down the one with the lowest health? Once they're out of the way, it gets more manageable.

Have IDs that resist pierce help a lot. E.G.O spam too.

Well finally tried Limbus Company
First of all, holy **** the combat system in this game has already have me an brain melt lmao, but damn the battle animations of this game is prolly the most intense out of all gacha games i have played, even above the likes of HI3, PGR, and ZZZ since those three are "style on them until they rot" ala DMC/Platinum/KT games, LC in other hand is way orionted to very personal and slow but steady cqc

Second of all, Canto 1.......

Well finally tried Limbus Company
First of all, holy **** the combat system in this game has already have me an brain melt lmao, but damn the battle animations of this game is prolly the most intense out of all gacha games i have played, even above the likes of HI3, PGR, and ZZZ since those three are "style on them until they rot" ala DMC/Platinum/KT games, LC in other hand is way orionted to very personal and slow but steady cqc

Second of all, Canto 1.......
Much like Nikke, the pain has only just begun for ye...

I finally finished Canto V myself and my god, I feel bad for our Gregorians and Rodiastans, because of how bad their Canto was in comparison. The entire Ahab Fight was a bloody masterpiece and Compass is a ******* banger

Finally did some updates for Ishmael. Struggled with trying to add B.O - any ideas to better ease the explanations of the abilities, pics for other IDs, spelling and grammer fixes, and pretty much anything else is much appreciated so update away whomever!

Finally did some updates for Ishmael. Struggled with trying to add B.O - any ideas to better ease the explanations of the abilities, pics for other IDs, spelling and grammer fixes, and pretty much anything else is much appreciated so update away whomever!
Pretty good I think. IDs should probably also affect stats somewhat, but that'd be for a long revision process.

Liu Association IDs should get mind manipilation resistance due to the "moonlight stone" adorned on Section 4 and above Fixers (Ishmael's id mentions hers has that and that higher sections get more. Details aboit moonlight stones are from LoR Mei's Page).

Reindeer IDs use psychological attacks according to their first reception in LoR (I think Lob Corp too). The range is implied to be high as the manager was at risk. It's implied the increased "stagger" damage they did in LoR was part of this. It's probably worth adding a weakness for this ID as Reindeer go indane if they fight too long or use too much power (LoR Reindeer Team Soldier's Page mentions this + we see the sanity mechanic in Limbus).

We also know Lob Corp E.G.O. Suits like Faust's Regret ID still use the Lob Corp damage types from her lines. Shame we don't get details for how Ishmael's sloshing works, and the most similar Lob Corp suit is Fairy Festival's Wingbeat which is relatively unremarkable outside some white protection. Probably can't do much there.

I was in the PM powerscaling mines on twitter and youtube. Having to explain to people that the light isn't actually the jewish concept of kaballah and PM is not 1-C is tough.

I was in the PM powerscaling mines on twitter and youtube. Having to explain to people that the light isn't actually the jewish concept of kaballah and PM is not 1-C is tough.
We did just get a 2-A range feat for the Golden Boughs. Range only for now but it was wild.

We did just get a 2-A range feat for the Golden Boughs. Range only for now but it was wild.
Yeah, but verse will probably cap at 2-A and even then when it reaches whatever 2-A feat happens in Limbus it will probably be very limited and only a few characters will have it, like in Ruina's Distorted Ensmeble fight.

Yeah, but verse will probably cap at 2-A and even then when it reaches whatever 2-A feat happens in Limbus it will probably be very limited and only a few characters will have it, like in Ruina's Distorted Ensmeble fight.
Never say never. DB Super suddenly went up to Low 1-C after being stuck at tier 2 (only for 1 or 2 characters though).

That being said, I don't want that for more than a few characters or tech at best.

I like the current scale and I'd rather not get too high.

Never say never. DB Super suddenly went up to Low 1-C after being stuck at tier 2 (only for 1 or 2 characters though).

That being said, I don't want that for more than a few characters or tech at best.

I like the current scale and I'd rather not get too high.
True, I agree with the last sentiment as well. 4-A is already absurd enough, but I think it's a comfortable spot.

I mean, it basically is, but crossverse scaling (Im sorry jewish people) isnt kosher

Back