• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wonderlab enjoyers should perk up btw, the series is being pulled down from Pmoon on the artists behest. You wont be able to read it in official ways anymore.

Correction: It is already deleted

Last edited:
Wonderlab enjoyers should perk up btw, the series is being pulled down from Pmoon on the artists behest. You wont be able to read it in official ways anymore.

Correction: It is already deleted
There's an archive, let me see if I can find it maybe but yeah. PMoon been getting put through the ringer (rightfully so IMO)

There's an archive, let me see if I can find it maybe but yeah. PMoon been getting put through the ringer (rightfully so IMO)
While true, this funnily enough seem to not be solely on Pmoons actually. Apparently both Pmoon and the artist were already in each others hair way before the current drama happend. The artist wanted the series to be taken down multiple times before, but what happened recently was probably the last straw.

It is what it is

While true, this funnily enough seem to not be solely on Pmoons actually. Apparently both Pmoon and the artist were already in each others hair way before the current drama happend. The artist wanted the series to be taken down multiple times before, but what happened recently was probably the last straw.

It is what it is
Damn, Wonderlab got nuked. I understand why, but it doesn't make it any sadder.

So you guys know how like it's mentioned that the Pianist eliminated 300,000 people in "one fell swoop". Assuming it's vaporization that gives us 9.1535375135928e13 joules which is 7-C.

SHEEEEEEEEEESH

So you guys know how like it's mentioned that the Pianist eliminated 300,000 people in "one fell swoop". Assuming it's vaporization that gives us 9.1535375135928e13 joules which is 7-C.

SHEEEEEEEEEESH
Wasn't through vaporization, we already known how they killed people.

I doubt its going to be stronger than city block, maybe mutli city block and clock in much more than our current calcs anyway. Which is funnily really consistent if that is the case.

I doubt its going to be stronger than city block, maybe mutli city block and clock in much more than our current calcs anyway. Which is funnily really consistent if that is the case.
Consistency is important. I didn’t think it’d get higher than 8 either so that’s why I’m holding off on it.

Consider it a bounty. If anyone genuinely wants to take it just quote my post with like AT LEAST a WIP of Roland or some other significant characters with Ruina keys and I can send it (I only have paypal as a heads up)

I'm working on the profiles myself but whi8le I do that I had a question... what about when we do versus matches with the librarians? How will we handle Keypages and all that.

I'm working on the profiles myself but whi8le I do that I had a question... what about when we do versus matches with the librarians? How will we handle Keypages and all that.
Ideally you'd mention what key page they're using in the thread (maybe put a note on the verse page about that?) since they can't use all of them at once.

Ideally you'd mention what key page they're using in the thread (maybe put a note on the verse page about that?) since they can't use all of them at once.
Yeah, that's what I thought to (we did the same for Blox Fruits when that was still on the wiki, picking which Fruit the protagonist or character has)

One last question before we get to page 8. Is it even worth it to index and bother with listing Abnormality Card abilities? They're only possible in the library and are reliant on emotion levels, not the individual.

My argument is basically that it's more of a library thing and not an inherent ability of the characters.

Last edited:
One last question before we get to page 8. Is it even worth it to index and bother with listing Abnormality Card abilities? They're only possible in the library and are reliant on emotion levels, not the individual.

My argument is basically that it's more of a library thing and not an inherent ability of the characters.
To be fair, the characters themselves can (minus Roland and Angela) only exist within the Library.

Librarians cant fight outside the library and evidently only librarians have access to E.G.O cards while inside the Library, so I dont see a problem with them being added to a potential Librarian profile.

A note that Librarians can only fight within the Library should be done though.

A note that Librarians can only fight within the Library should be done though.
I thought that vsmatches rules have characters fight on neutral ground meaning that stuff like being bound to a place person or thing didn't matter.

You know we could be REAAAAAAAAAAAALLY funny and do star level (or whatever the calc would be) Ruina via Child of the Galaxy I'm just saying.

Okay, I didnt really want to revive this topic again but this is extremly wild; In regards to the Vellmori drama, seems like PMoon MIGHT, MIGHT, be innocent afterall. Sources have cropped up that Vellmori initiated the termination of her work contract before the whole drama even took place. And that PMoon publicly claimes to have evidence for said claim.

On top of some convoluted political drama.

Sources:

This is way too much for me TBH. I’m waiting for someone ti make like a concise and easy to read document which I can just… figure out things real quickly.

To many things are coming from both sides and it’s really confusing so idk who to trust anymore.

Honestly, PM is being professional in not releasing more information. This is a private matter between Velmori and PM, they aren't required to disclose information and in doing so they could potential make the situation worse (more Velmori and PM worker harassment). I'll wait until we actually get a statement which we probably won't get.

Decided to try to make a profile for best girl... I can't do a lot of advanced stuff like making seperate tags for different sections (otherwise E.G.O would be in a different one and I would add some for IDs) so stuck with base for now.

Decided to try to make a profile for best girl... I can't do a lot of advanced stuff like making seperate tags for different sections (otherwise E.G.O would be in a different one and I would add some for IDs) so stuck with base for now.
I added a tabber for the P&A section. You should probably explain the EGO's and Type 8 immo from Dante.

They could possibly get a new key for Canto 4. While they do die at least once each, they do beat a TETH abno. Plus Mirror Dungeons and stuff are canon.

Finished the edits.
Thanks again!
They could possibly get a new key for Canto 4. While they do die at least once each, they do beat a TETH abno. Plus Mirror Dungeons and stuff are canon.
I did think on that. IIRC, it does give them a serious jump to match a normal Employee (so 8-C) would it? Especially given they're managing to fight outright TETH even assuming they're dying mid-fight a lot?

Will be at work soon so will try to update ASAP. Anything anyone else can add, please feel free too (ID stuff, better clarification on status effects, reasons why Ishmael, Meursault, and Outis are the best Sinners etc)

Back