• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Time to make the dreaded CRT but I'm gonna assemble everything in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner.

Not long till Chapter 4 (part 1). Anyone got thoughts on the coming changes?
I don't need level 35. I don't even need level 30. If you can't beat this game at level 1 with base characters without taking damage and completing every level in 10 turns or less (yes, even the dungeons) you're not even a player. You're a disgrace.

Chapter 4 will probably be better than the last 3, considering they've had more time and resources to put into it.

With Dongbaek's new E.G.O. we might have some added validity to the background changes in Ruina as something more than just aesthetic.

With Dongbaek's new E.G.O. we might have some added validity to the background changes in Ruina as something more than just aesthetic.
Really? I don't actually play Limbus or read the story but I'll hear you out on this (Gacha is the devil)

Last edited:
By the way, you might want to keep up with the story. We're getting lore dumps fairly often. Even one of the singularities.

By the way, you might want to keep up with the story. We're getting lore dumps fairly often. Even one of the singularities.
Yeah... I really gotta but like that requires me to read and I'm kinda burnt out from that. All I know is that K Corp has Adachi or something.

Can I get this game on steam and is it worth my bucks?
The current game order is Lobotomy Corp, Library of Ruina, and Limbus. The entire franchise is peak fiction and the games are on sale rn.

Try Lob corp, it's a monster management sim like SCP but it can be a hard and it's very unique. If you don't like it just watch a story video and go to ruina (nothing wrong with that). Just know the story of LC before you go to Ruina because having context from the past game is amazing in Runia.

Can I get this game on steam and is it worth my bucks?
Lob Corp is the first game. A monster management game, kinda like SCP. It's very hard and long, but a fun and unique experience. Many like to skip and watch the story on youtube though. It is the most different of the three released games, but still damn good. Also the hardest in my opinion.

Library of Ruina is a Deck Building strategy game. It starts a bit slow, but it builds up pretty well past the early phases. Damn great fun and story. Also the first game that has Mili make music for it.

Limbus Company is free gacha on steam. In fact it runs better or PC/Laptop than mobile from experience. Pretty forgiving gacha, since you can grind most identities or E.G.O. (the gacha stuff), while PM hands out Lunacy (the gacha currency) any time there's maintenance or an bug found. Also several ways of getting it on a weekly basis. There's a battle pass you can buy and it last for several months. Otherwise, the BP also has a bunch of free stuff (1/2 is free, 1/2 is with the paid).

All three games have amazing story and music. Both are honestly the main draw. Also be warned, the difficulty curve is vertical and suffering is eternal.

Luckily I grind this game so EX'ing all the levels so far have been easy (Yes, even 4-20 and the E.G.O. 3 wave levels.

But oh my god, the final boss fight for part II. It crashed 4 times and soft locked me once before I managed to beat it how it wanted it. Mf'ing bleeding them to death softlocked me and every goddamn ego seemed to crash it.

The lore itself has been great so far. Now we can confirm what the healing bullets and K-Corp's singularity can do and where it comes from, along with the reason Nagel un Hamer could do whatever they wanted in K-Corp's nest. Yi-Sang got life rough.

Luckily I grind this game so EX'ing all the levels so far have been easy (Yes, even 4-20 and the E.G.O. 3 wave levels.

But oh my god, the final boss fight for part II. It crashed 4 times and soft locked me once before I managed to beat it how it wanted it. Mf'ing bleeding them to death softlocked me and every goddamn ego seemed to crash it.

The lore itself has been great so far. Now we can confirm what the healing bullets and K-Corp's singularity can do and where it comes from, along with the reason Nagel un Hamer could do whatever they wanted in K-Corp's nest. Yi-Sang got life rough.
Did not expect Dongbaek to be so impactful for her limited appearances. Music and everything was phenomenal, despite all the filler fights

Also K-Corp singularity is messed up as expected, but the way they make it work honestly feels worse W-Corp in some ways. At least W-Corp undoes the suffering

Thank you thank you both of you. I actually sent my portfolio to PM not too long ago. Hoping maybe something will come out if it one day.

What are yall current team comps? This is mine.

A6A100AA-4840-4F78-9716-D662C5FA129F.png

Apparently Limbus' main antagonists have a tier 2 goal. Fun.

Always the gacha games that elevate tiers (well, not yet, but for the future maybe).

Just saw what you were talking about in a Discord stream of the fight lol. But yeah I think that is some...pretty good supporting evidence.

Last edited:
At the very least, it makes an "environmental" rating more possible.
Yeah, probably more so creation or just Attack Potency. Although there still is the weird thing of Roland cutting through Grand Finale which not even I know how to explain it.

Now that I think of it, if the Limbus identity Narrator is confirmed to be Carmen, then at the very least she gets tier 2 range (and likely Ayin as well, since both are in a similar state of being).

Dang we been dead. Anyways, I'm too lazy (sad) to do it so can someone else make LoR profiles pretty please :3

Back