• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean the general idea I had was that it really only applied to the endgame characters who are at that clear level and Roland to because he does interrupt the attack iirc.
While being fuelled by the Light of the Library. It seems very specific and tbh just causes a whole mess with egos everywhere and even distortions.

"At Most" or "Possibly" are options.

But it does seem a bit out there personally. Does anyone have a link for the sandbox?
Possibly makes more sense but yeah I'm still not a fan. It seems to be in under that specific circumstance. Also most of these are based on the library anyway.

Limbus EGOs being used changing the environment imo are just special effects since it's not explained enough on how it works out there.

While being fuelled by the Light of the Library. It seems very specific and tbh just causes a whole mess with egos everywhere and even distortions.
Well we could put in the key "8-B, 4-A while powered by The Light" or something like that, nothing wrong with that as we did that with Kirito and his Incarnation.

Well we could put in the key "8-B, 4-A while powered by The Light" or something like that, nothing wrong with that as we did that with Kirito and his Incarnation.
I like the idea but I don't think Kirito ever had something of this scale though. It's more than likely that this is just a special visual effect. Cause if that's the case we're going to have to consider Binah's Philosophy Floor to be kinda massive and everyone who has an EGO or can alter the environment, including Tomerry (and Noah and Emma, ro I guess Noma) , would scale to that, which would mean Vergilius would scale to that too (Hella cool tho). But even Philip at his weakest was able to do this. Crying Children is also a very dangerous threat to many (and is stronger than that) yet the Liu whooped him.

It makes for a very messy scaling chain

PM's biggest enemy is clarity

Look at their tutorials
Day 1 LoR was fun for a while because of that. They made the fanbase go crazy when they downright revamped the entire lobby and page system without prior warning.

At the very least, the artbook does clarify it's meant to be a night sky for the Floor of Philosophy.

Day 1 LoR was fun for a while because of that. They made the fanbase go crazy when they downright revamped the entire lobby and page system without prior warning.

At the very least, the artbook does clarify it's meant to be a night sky for the Floor of Philosophy.
I shudder at the thought of playing the game without skill editing pages. I still have nightmares doing the science Abno fights because the pages you had avaiable at the time were so shit.

Oh yes. I was there for that. I remember whooping Pre-nerf Angela during the Yesod Floor and whooping King of Wrath when they changed that. All that insanity is what makes PM so great (Alongside how fast they fix things)

Talking with Saikou. Yeah apparently Elena and Binah confirms it's a physical thing. It's just that it can't scale to anyone. Also yeah the artbooks are really nice, they help clarify information

I like the idea but I don't think Kirito ever had something of this scale though. It's more than likely that this is just a special visual effect. Cause if that's the case we're going to have to consider Binah's Philosophy Floor to be kinda massive and everyone who has an EGO or can alter the environment, including Tomerry (and Noah and Emma, ro I guess Noma) , would scale to that, which would mean Vergilius would scale to that too (Hella cool tho). But even Philip at his weakest was able to do this. Crying Children is also a very dangerous threat to many (and is stronger than that) yet the Liu whooped him.

It makes for a very messy scaling chain
Well here's my argument. I think Argalia's Grand Finale is the exception and not the norm and works differently from when Tomerry, Phillip, and other notable characters do their background changing thing, and due to the nature of Pocket Dimensions it wouldn't exactly be confined by the bounds of the library, just the bounds of the Pocket Dimension itself.

We very clearly see Argalia charging the attack ready to do it again before Roland cuts through it and interrupts the attempt. That's much different from just changing the background/surroundings. Argalia was clearly preparing it in the form of an attack. The previously mentioned characters don't really have something like this and I think that's a good enough indicator of the true nature and difference between what Argalia is doing and what other characters are doing during their Receptions.

Well here's my argument. I think Argalia's Grand Finale is the exception and not the norm and works differently from when Tomerry, Phillip, and other notable characters do their background changing thing, and due to the nature of Pocket Dimensions it wouldn't exactly be confined by the bounds of the library, just the bounds of the Pocket Dimension itself.

We very clearly see Argalia charging the attack ready to do it again before Roland cuts through it and interrupts the attempt. That's much different from just changing the background/surroundings. Argalia was clearly preparing it in the form of an attack. The previously mentioned characters don't really have something like this and I think that's a good enough indicator of the true nature and difference between what Argalia is doing and what other characters are doing during their Receptions.
I'd agree but Tomerry isn't altering the background during Leviathan. I think it's pretty restricted in the Library, especially when it's only referenced in the library.

I'll be honest I'm trying to find a video showing Grand Finale as an attack but I can't find one. Still searching for one rn so I'm a bit slow. That's a stronger argument but I'm still not convinced that Roland sliced through such a level of an attack there. Not to mention that's the only feat we have of it so it's a bit outlierish.

here you go

Much appreciated!

Honestly yeah they do summon that there- but then that brings the issue of "That means everyone who has an EGO attack would still scale to this". We already have Child of Galaxy EGO summoning stars (or rather meteors but shh) and forming a galaxy" so even if we use the Roland slices through it argument, that can still scale to everyone. Since yes Roland performed it, but that would mean we have to consider that every EGO/Card that alters the environment can do that which leads us back to the same situation.

Much appreciated!

Honestly yeah they do summon that there- but then that brings the issue of "That means everyone who has an EGO attack would still scale to this". We already have Child of Galaxy EGO summoning stars (or rather meteors but shh) and forming a galaxy" so even if we use the Roland slices through it argument, that can still scale to everyone. Since yes Roland performed it, but that would mean we have to consider that every EGO/Card that alters the environment can do that which leads us back to the same situation.
Honestly I think the solution is we just say "It is what it is" and roll with it. My personal belief still is that Argalia's is an exception due to the cinematic but if you're worried about scaling we can always just base it off of when it takes place like for example Argalia's feat isn't going to retroactively apply to past characters it's only going to apply to the late game more developed characters.

Missed the opportunity to say That’s that and this is this.
Smh. You should've just edited it lol. I'm slow in responses anyway and I wouldn't have noticed

Honestly I think the solution is we just say "It is what it is" and roll with it. My personal belief still is that Argalia's is an exception due to the cinematic but if you're worried about scaling we can always just base it off of when it takes place like for example Argalia's feat isn't going to retroactively apply to past characters it's only going to apply to the late game more developed characters.
Well talked to Saikou again and he seems fine with Argalia too, just not anyone else (even Roland I think). So I think depends on how other people react I'd be fine with it. The only ones I really don't think can scale is Gebura, Binah, and anyone else on the higher spot there and well Roland too as nice as it is.

Smh. You should've just edited it lol. I'm slow in responses anyway and I wouldn't have noticed

Well talked to Saikou again and he seems fine with Argalia too, just not anyone else (even Roland I think). So I think depends on how other people react I'd be fine with it. The only ones I really don't think can scale is Gebura, Binah, and anyone else on the higher spot there and well Roland too as nice as it is.
I’d still argue we can give Roland Gebura and Binah an at most but I’m sure we can handle this in a later CRT.

Are we in agreement it would at least scale to Zena and Baral? I feel it should because of how stronk they just are

4-A within the Library specificly actually doesn't cause much of an issue. We know for a fact that the Library at the time was like, supercharged with Light. Just argue that everyone else was charged up as well. You won't run into the issue of retroactivly scaling every EGO/Distortion because they lack the obscene amount of Light present at that time.

That would also explain why Tommerry didn't reality warp everything around them once they were ejected from the Library

At least thats how I remembered the finale fight against the ensemble. Gotta replay someday

Sooooo… 4-A while powered by the light??? Epic.

Honestly 4-A Ruina is something I never expected to see lol. Doesn’t seem like that type of series.

4-A within the Library specificly actually doesn't cause much of an issue. We know for a fact that the Library at the time was like, supercharged with Light. Just argue that everyone else was charged up as well. You won't run into the issue of retroactivly scaling every EGO/Distortion because they lack the obscene amount of Light present at that time.

At least thats how I remembered the finale fight against the ensemble. Gotta replay someday
Yeah 4-A Library by itself is completely fine. Those seem fine too but to include Binah and Gebura is what throws me off, heck even Roland.

It's a fun but long fight. Better than Keter Realization tho.

I’d still argue we can give Roland Gebura and Binah an at most but I’m sure we can handle this in a later CRT.

Are we in agreement it would at least scale to Zena and Baral? I feel it should because of how stronk they just are
Wait why those two. Even if you use the they moved the Library with its light, they moved a Library that's empty with light

Yeah 4-A Library by itself is completely fine. Those seem fine too but to include Binah and Gebura is what throws me off, heck even Roland.
Those are details I can't kink out for you, I'm personally iffy on 4-A ProjectMoon as well, but thats my personal bias. Objectivly speaking, I can "see" it being true.

Absolutly not LOL. They stepped in when everyone was clearly depowered and nearly dead.

Well I mean Roland should at least get it. He was fighting against Argalia for 7 days straight so clearly he had to match him in order to weaken and eventually kill him. (Idr if that was after the light was dispelled)

Those are details I can't kink out for you, I'm personally iffy on 4-A ProjectMoon as well, but thats my personal bias. Objectivly speaking, I can "see" it being true.

Absolutly not LOL. They stepped in when everyone was clearly depowered and nearly dead.

I mean I'm in agreement here lol. The verse just doesn't feel like it at all. I also don't like basing it off a single move that's based on a visual effect and never referenced at all on "Hey he's forming a galaxy or so"

Well I mean Roland should at least get it. He was fighting against Argalia for 7 days straight so clearly he had to match him in order to weaken and eventually kill him. (Idr if that was after the light was dispelled)

It feels like the light was dwindling at that point so that's fair. But honestly it feels much simpler for me to go "Yeah no one scales. Only library does"

Well my personal conclusion which I’m gonna stick with is 4-A while powered by the Library/Light for Distorted Argalia, Roland, Binah, and Gebura (an argument could be made for other characters but once again I’ll just wait to make a CRT.)

So I think the way those profiles would look for the end of the game would be 8-B (unless there’s another feat that’s better than the Lob Corp ones), 4-A while powered by the Library

Last edited:
Neither Gebura or Binah fight Argalia in cutscenes, so they have no reason to scale if the other Librarians don't.

Either only Roland scales or all the Librarians (and thus Disorted Ensemble) do.

This is if 4-A is the way the verse goes.

Either only Roland scales or all the Librarians (and thus Disorted Ensemble) do.
Hmmmm I’ll stick with Roland then. Bro is just built different (and it makes the most sense in my head)

Last edited:
This is if 4-A is the way the verse goes.
Also I think it's just gonna be 4-A LIbrary of Ruina powered by Library specifically cause I do agree, it just would not make sense narratively for these characters to be 4-A out in the City.

Back