• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
This is only even a CRT because I made a worse version of the profile a couple years ago. There's a better one in my sandbox. Yes I made it by just removing stuff from Myo's, yes the page image is just Myo with her helmet on (it always was lol), and yes hers was already approved including things that are just boilerplate rabbit abilities. Just give it a once over and make sure I properly de-Myo'd it and didn't somehow create some new weird issue and I can update the page.

Last edited:
Seems good for the most part, although regarding this, Xiao, and any other late Star of the City pages, are we scaling them to Reverb Ensemble members based on the fact Librarians will almost certainly use these pages against them?

Not generic ones like this, gold pages like Myo are fine for splitters. Off the top of my head where I'd put stuff (subject to change)

Hana
Olivier: 8-A (Scales to Roland)
Mirinae, Harold: At least 8-B, likely 8-A (Hana grade 1s at the very end of the game, keypages made for reverb)

Index
Yan: 8-B as a messenger, 8-A distorted (messengers=capos=grade 1s and distorted yan is same rung as Iori)
Proxies: At least 8-B, likely 8-A (Argalia notes that they could hurt him, even if he'd win. Considered way too strong for the capos to handle)
Proselytes: Not sure.

Thumb
Kalo: At least 8-B, likely 8-A (Sottocapo=Proxy, also gold keypage)
Capos: 8-B (Equivalent to grade 1s, those specific 3 were noted as "competent capos" by Hana)
Soldato: Not sure.

Color Fixers
Iori: 8-A (Color Fixer)
Gebura: 8-A (Color Fixer)
Argalia: 8-A (Color Fixer)
Gear worshippers: Not sure, probably pretty variable.

Liu
Xiao: At least 8-B, likely 8-A, 8-A with EGO, see her page.
Miris: I don't even know, he's randomly really jacked in his last fight despite being close to dying, need a way to explain that outside of game mechanics
Chun: 8-B (Fighting alongside and against 8-Bs, Grade 2 fixer)
Lowell: 8-B (Grade 1 fixer, though I could buy an argument for him to be a splitter based off him being a section 2 director and gold keypage, need to hash this out)
Cecil: 8-B (Grade 2 fixer)
Mei: 8-B (Fights 8-Bs)

R Corp.
Captains: At least 8-B, likely 8-A (See Myo's profile, Nikolai's Disposal would be 8-A flat)
Generic soldiers: 8-B (Based on their more concrete feats, as we already know they can punch above their weight in groups. Could buy an argument for Rhinos to default to splitters based on them being way too destructive for Lobotomy Corp, but eh.)

Cane Office
All 3 of them as 8-Bs (Grade 1s and 2s, no real feat of punching up at an 8-A and instead we get the opposite [though tbf it's Pluto], Nemo is a gold keypage but personally not super sold on the splitter for him atm)

General invitations at a flat 8-B unless we get more context for any of them in Limbus.

People may disagree with aspects of this and that's fine, it's not set in stone or anything. Also note that I wasn't planning to have all the Reverb guys as flat 8-A.

Reverb
8-As: Argalia (Color fixer), Elena (Fought 2 color fixers, fights the Binah floor), Zombie Vermillion Cross (Zombie Color Fixer), Pluto's barriers (Traps Iori, invincible), Tanya (Explicitly as strong as Gebura), Greta (She's 1/8 of a Star of the City level threat before distorting, doesn't use allies, has an instakill), merged Phillip (Blazing Strike's compared to Great Split Vertical even for half ego, when he's merged he doesn't use allies)

At least 8-B, likely 8-A: Pluto's AP (Very hax reliant, summons), Puppetman (summons), Oswald (summons), Bremen (summons), Eileen (summons), Non merged Philip (there's like 5 of him, the smaller angels are obviously weaker individually than the huge one)

Maybe scaling to Reverb abilities might be worth removing then.

Index
Proselytes: Not sure.

Thumb
Soldato: Not sure.
Mentioned this on the discussion thread but I believe they can be in the "possibly" tier 8 range. Esther mentions the Proslytes will be coming along as genuine combatants alongside the Proxies and the Soldatos are a threat during the Reception. Plus the Crying Children are able to fight Liu South Section 1 in an extended combat and is treated by Xiao as a threat enough to tell her Fixers to be cautious (though she'd probably be fine) and it's in the same row of Urban Nightmare as them.

We also get Middle "Little Brothers" around Canto 5 in Limbus and they're the Middle counterpart to them and Limbus seems to enter Urban Nightmare (for Ruina's range) around Canto 5 onwards (at least Canto 5.5) so it seems they're fairly comparable (and we know the Fingers war between each other regularly without dominating each other).

Thumb Footsoldiers basically seem strong enough to be an issue for Star of the City up until the midpoint at least.

Liu
Miris: I don't even know, he's randomly really jacked in his last fight despite being close to dying, need a way to explain that outside of game mechanics
Perhaps emotion? I forget the specifics of how emotion affects the Librarians and Guests beyond game mechanics since it was explained at the beginning, but I remember it might have affected power as well? Idk.

Last edited:
bump (I'll make sure there's no distorted reverb in the resists in a bit, any other issues or nah)

Back