• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LMAO Trevor fails to find the right Dark Lord once again

"This time it will be the right King of Hell, that Urizen guy was a usurper to the real Dracula, just take a look at this presence, Ha!Iit will be that bastard leech and I'll have the chance to kill him by myself!"

• enters the room
"Oh f-"

- Both Low 2-C, Hell King Spawn here

- Speed is Equal

- Both are in Character

- Starting Range is 35 meters

Trevor Belmont: 7 (Stillwinston, Ennard, Stalker, Schnee, Glass, Obi and Blue)

Spaw: 1 (Gamma Venom)

Inconclusive:

Trevor Belmont (CoD)
Spawn 300 Render HD

Spawn I mean he fought more powerful beings and his symbiote gets stronger thanks to adaptive ability and had more feats against powerful enemies plus can feed off of sinners to get stronger plus has won the superpowers loterry

He fought more powerful beings while in this key ?

Trevor also have many feats against beings with a bigger Low 2-C scalling chain

Feeding on Trevor's sins might be useless, as a Belmont he doesn't have that many, I believe

I didn't understand the loterry thing

How exactly has he fought more powerful beings when Trevor has fought people on Spawns level, if not much higher?

Well thing is spawn had foguht urizen,malebolgia,mammon,violator,redeemer,and other angels and demons and had some power ups Dracula was powerful yes but some but god and Satan were 2-c and above most angels and demons except their mother. Trevor did fight vampires and demons but so did spawn but spawn appeared more in the comics while Trevor appeared in only a few games. Basically spawn has a lot powers like stopping time,using magic,teleport,and using chains. Can also fly and can use holy weapons.

Spawn fought god and satan did Trevor fought them and did Trevor foguht chaos from castlevania? Besides making Trevor 4-b an slow 2-c seems far fetched.

Low 2-C Spawn fough God and Satan ?

Trevor fough and defeated Dracula, Death and Devil Forge Masters while in his Low 2-C key

Trevor appearing in a few games means jack shit dude. By that logic I can say Master Chief can stomp any Belmonts because he's in a lot more games and novels than any other Belmonts in the series.

Ok and Trevor has fought the literal concept of Death itself and Dracula, who's power rivals god thanks to channeling Chaos itself.

I don't see how God and Satan have any factor in the match when Divine Spawn was the one who fought them, not Hell King Spawn.

Stopping Time - Boy Trevor resists this. Pretty sure if you've not got time stop on Aeon's level you ain't doing it.

Holy Weapons - Belmonts are holy men and using holy things on them isn't going to work.

That said doesn't Spawn have like a 100x AP amp every time his heart beats in this key? I'm trying to think if it's in this key cause this was talked about in the Ren Amamiya match but I might be mixing this up

Theglassman12 said:
Trevor appearing in a few games means jack shit dude. By that logic I can say Master Chief can stomp any Belmonts because he's in a lot more games and novels than any other Belmonts in the series.

Ok and Trevor has fought the literal concept of Death itself and Dracula, who's power rivals god thanks to channeling Chaos itself.

I don't see how God and Satan have any factor in the match when Divine Spawn was the one who fought them, not Hell King Spawn.
Making Trevor low 2-c is hard to believe thought I mean did he use these power before I'm or is that the result of this website designer?

Dante Demon Killah said:

Trevor fough and defeated Dracula, Death and Devil Forge Masters while in his Low 2-C key
Yeah but that dosen't exactly make him 2 tier And that is due to weapons.

Stillwinston said:
Stopping Time - Boy Trevor resists this. Pretty sure if you've not got time stop on Aeon's level you ain't doing it.

Holy Weapons - Belmonts are holy men and using holy things on them isn't going to work.

That said doesn't Spawn have like a 100x AP amp every time his heart beats in this key? I'm trying to think if it's in this key cause this was talked about in the Ren Amamiya match but I might be mixing this up
Spawn is hell king pretty sure he can amp it.

@Gamma he can tank blows from Low 2-C characters and can deal damage to said Low 2-Cs. It's pretty self explanatory how he has Low 2-C. If you don't agree with it then make a CRT

Gamma Venom 567 said:
Dante Demon Killah said:

Yeah but that dosen't exactly make him 2 tier And that is due to weapons.
Uhhh..no ?

He can tank Low 2-C attacks with his durability

He can hurt people with Low 2-C durability with his physical attacks

It's literally listed on Trevor's Profile

Theglassman12 said:
@Gamma he can tank blows from Low 2-C characters and can deal damage to said Low 2-Cs. It's pretty self explanatory how he has Low 2-C. If you don't agree with it then make a CRT
That sounds questionable.

"That sounds questionable."

How? You don't explain yourself. If you disagree with the ratings, make a Content Revision thread. Otherwise, you saying it's questionable with no evidence is simply you being incredulous.

Speed is equalised don't know why your bringing that up. Anyhow I'm on mobile right now so looking at profiles is difficult. Can anyone tell me if Spawn resists soul Manip and to what degree please.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"That sounds questionable."
How? You don't explain yourself. If you disagree with the ratings, make a Content Revision thread. Otherwise, you saying it's questionable with no evidence is simply you being incredulous.
https://***************.to/Comic/Spaw

I got them from online.

Low 2-C Spawn does not resist Soul Manipulation. He only resists Mind Manipulation and Time Stop.

Stillwinston said:
Speed is equalised don't know why your bringing that up. Anyhow I'm on mobile right now so looking at profiles is difficult. Can anyone tell me if Spawn resists soul Manip and to what degree please.
I mean Spawn is less effected his actual weakness is the skulls of the first hellspawn. in was in Spwn 291

Gamma Venom 567 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
"That sounds questionable."How? You don't explain yourself. If you disagree with the ratings, make a Content Revision thread. Otherwise, you saying it's questionable with no evidence is simply you being incredulous.
https://***************.to/Comic/Spaw
I got them from online.
How does explain Low 2-C Trevor being questionable? Simple answer is that it doesn't...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Low 2-C Spawn does not resist Soul Manipulation. He only resists Mind Manipulation and Time Stop.
He can make an undead army in the recent issue like in 289 and can use his suit to make a nuke like in 301.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Gamma Venom 567 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
"That sounds questionable."How? You don't explain yourself. If you disagree with the ratings, make a Content Revision thread. Otherwise, you saying it's questionable with no evidence is simply you being incredulous.
https://***************.to/Comic/SpawnI got them from online.
How does explain Low 2-C Trevor being questionable? Simple answer is that it doesn't...
Because they are suppose to be normal huamns with some of them using magic.

Gamma Venom 567 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
He can make an undead army in the recent issue like in 289 and can use his suit to make a nuke like in 301.
Neat. Has nothing to do with his resistances.

Gamma Venom 567 said:
Prove it. No seriously, prove this fact when these guys are only normal humans with magic. Burden of Proof is on you.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Gamma Venom 567 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Neat. Has nothing to do with his resistances.
In the scond half the series As Spawn gets stronger, consecrated weapons and dead zones proved ineffective in killing him. He blows his own head off and gets better, and can touch holy weapons without fear of dying.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Gamma Venom 567 said:
Prove it. No seriously, prove this fact when these guys are only normal humans with magic. Burden of Proof is on you.
I seen the gameplay and their magic that dosen;t make them actually god level if they can die of natural causes.

Gamma Venom 567 said:
In the scond half the series As Spawn gets stronger, consecrated weapons and dead zones proved ineffective in killing him. He blows his own head off and gets better, and can touch holy weapons without fear of dying.
Neat. What does this have to do with him resisting Soul Manipulation. How does this apply to Hell King Spawn's resistance?

Gamma Venom 567 said:
I seen the gameplay and their magic that dosen;t make them actually god level if they can die of natural causes.
This is the worst argument that I have ever seen, it is as bad as "he is God so he is omnipotent"

Gamma Venom 567 said:
That's not evidence when in gameplay we have characters performing cosmic feats.

Also, Low 2-Cs can die by natural causes. Being a Low 2-C human doesn't mean you can't die by aging or illness.

@Gamma despite them fighting monsters that might as well be on par with god itself multiple times throughout the games. I guess by that logic Superma is just a normal human and isn't that strong if cancer can kill him.

Back