• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Belmont takes the wrong Dark Lord

Instead of the Castlevania re-awakening, it was the Qliphoth and its king: Urizen

After fighting and defeating his army, Trevor faces the King on a 1x1, but he's late to stop Urizen from eating the Fruit, which makes him far more powerful then before. Trevor smiles anyway, knowing that it's his chance to fight and defeat someone similar to Dracula without the help of anyone

- Both are Low 2-C, Post Fruit Urizen

- Speed is Equal

- They are in character

- Fight starts with 20 meters between them

The new Demon King:

The Legendary Belmont: 1 (Obi)

SMT Dante misses his pizza and one shots both:
Urizen(DMC5) 2

Trevor Belmont (CoD)

Well from what I know Urizen should have a very definite AP advantage starting off, considering this is after the Qliphoth fruit.

Indeed, Urizen holds that advantage, but the Vampire Killer will close the gap thanks to its power null

Well considering Urizen has had prior experience with Dante and his royal guard, hes gonna be extremely wary of his attacks getting nulled and reflected.

Oops, I forgot to explain, the Vampire Killer's Power Null has two types:

- one is against projectiles

- The other is passive that will nerf Urizen's powers in general, this is the one that might close their gap

There is nothing there about passive power null, it literally has to touch things to do that, even the scans they use there re on contact

Julius Belmont: I need my weapon".

-"Soma Cruz: Your weapon?"

-"Julius Belmont: Yes. It's a whip that was handed down to me. It's called "Vampire Killer." In 1999, I sealed it in this castle to weaken his spirit and magical powers."

• The whip can nullify/weaken Dracula's powers and soul, this was so effective infact that Dracula was unable to ressurect himself for a good while. This is supported by the fact that the Vampire Killer can actually destroy magical projectiles/attacks etc. just through touching them which is shown here https://imgur.com/a/AS7A2Dg .

Actually, after taking a good look, his Power Null is more focused on Nulling Abilities, not actual AP, so it was my mistake

However, Post Dracula's Curse Trevor (Which is what we have in Judgement) can fight Post SOTN Alucard, who's well higher in the Castlevania scalling

His Golden Aura also makes him invulnerable to people who are almost comparable to his base power

However, he still have a disadvantage in AP

Dante Demon Killah said:

-"Julius Belmont: Yes. It's a whip that was handed down to me. It's called "Vampire Killer." In 1999, I sealed it in this castle to weaken his spirit and magical powers."
Yeah, it is in the castle, making contact with it, even the scans show it explicitly needs to make contact with things for it to work

Tony di bugalu said:
Dante Demon Killah said:

Yeah, it is in the castle, making contact with it, even the scans show it explicitly needs to make contact with things for it to work
It doesn't need contact, Julius left the whip in the castle seal and its presence weakened Drac's powers. Unless you want me to believe that he literally glued the whip to Drac's soul

>Unless you want me to believe that he literally glued the whip to Drac's soul

The only thing going for it is the seal that we don't know how it was made or how it works besides the whole "weaken the Castle"

>It doesn't need contact

Literally every scan shows it needs to make contact with stuff.

>Julius left the whip in the castle seal and its presence weakened Drac's powers

Yeah, in a seal, that we don't know how it works or how it was made.

The scans are there to show that it can null, not that it can only null through contact. Also we do know how it was sealed, i.e literally sealed into the solar eclipse.

>The scans are there to show that it can null, not that it can only null through contact

It literally has to make contact in the for it to get nulled, really, every scan shows that things are either nulled or destroyed when they get in contact with it, being in the vicinity isn't enough.

>Also we do know how it was sealed, i.e literally sealed into the solar eclipse.

I was refering to the Vampire Killer

Obi2cool4kenobi said:
Yeah unless I am shown proof that it was somehow in contact with dracula while it was weakening him, I say it is also passive.
Dracula was dead, that was the whole point of sealing the castle, so he doesn't come back, that's why Soma Cruz is even a thing.

Also, see the scans.

Tony di bugalu said:
>The scans are there to show that it can null, not that it can only null through contact
It literally has to make contact in the for it to get nulled, really, every scan shows that things are either nulled or destroyed when they get in contact with it, being in the vicinity isn't enough.

>Also we do know how it was sealed, i.e literally sealed into the solar eclipse.

I was refering to the Vampire Killer
Bro the whip was literally sealed with castle and it affected Drac, can't get more self explanatory than that.

Your doing massive leaps in logic that the whip was sealed into Dracs soul or that it was sealed near him, if it was, Julius would've stated it. He quite literally says that he sealed it into the castle

Drac was dead, that was the whole point of sealing the castle in an eclipse, how the hell it was going to affect Dracat that point?

>can't get more self explanatory than that.

It was weakening the damn castle, thats why it was sealed there, inside it, how hard is to understand that? Most likely it was sealed in a wall or something but I want PROOF that being NEAR THE DAMN WHIP IS ENOUGH TO POWER NULL STUFF.

Otherwise all the scans contradict this notion hard

Tony di bugalu said:
Drac was dead, that was the whole point of sealing the castle in an eclipse, how the hell it was going to affect Dracat that point?
>can't get more self explanatory than that.

It was weakening the damn castle, thats why it was sealed there, inside it, how hard is to understand that? Most likely it was sealed in a wall or something but I want PROOF that being NEAR THE DAMN WHIP IS ENOUGH TO POWER NULL STUFF.

Otherwise all the scans contradict this notion hard
He says he sealed it into the castle to weaken Drac, he didn't say he sealed it into/near Drac.

Drac can act as his disembodied soul my man, please play the games or read up the blogs

Also no, the scans only support nulling not disprove it. Julius leaving the whip which is known to null magic in the castle to weaken Drac, when said character was still a disembodied soul, with the intentiong of weakening his spirit and powers so he can't returrn proves power null through presence

Burden of proof lies on you to prove Julius somehow sealed the Whip into Dracula, which you quite literally can't since that isn't what he says, Dracula literally reincarnates later on as Soma and Julius finds the whip back in the castle

>He says he sealed it into the castle to weaken Drac, he didn't say he sealed it into/near Drac.

Drac was dead, the castle being sealed into the eclipse was enough to destroy his cicle of reanimation/ressurection. I never did say he sealed the whip near Drac.

>Drac can act as his disembodied soul my man

I know this, any reason to bring it?

>Julius leaving the whip which is known to null magic in the castle to weaken Drac, when said character was still a disembodied soul, with the intentiong of weakening his spirit and powers so he can't returrn proves power null through presence

No, it was made to null the Castle powers, so it can't get back into the human realm and thus revive Drac, not only that but there is zero proof Drac was left there as a soul, not only that but it doesn't make sense for the whole gang to leave him be like that, even then it is fully contradicted with the fact that Soma is a thing. If Drac was left as a soul there was zero need to reincarnate as another person, specially when after some time he would get back.

>Burden of proof lies on you to prove Julius somehow sealed the Whip into Dracula, which you quite literally can't since that isn't what he says, Dracula literally reincarnates later on as Soma and Julius finds the whip back in the castle

The problem is that I never claimed he sealed the whip near a non-existent Dracula, my whole problem is that Drac was no more and the only thing supporting his return is his conection with Chaos which was severed when the castle was sealed and thus ending his cycle of ressurrection. The whip was sealed in the castle, to weaken it, to prevent it from ever coming back and allowing Drac to get back thanks to Chaos.

Tony di bugalu said:
zero proof Drac was left there as a soul,

Read the actual statement next time

Contradicted how? Julius didn't magically "super kill" him to death, he sealed the castle with help into the eclipse so it can't resufarce and as a countermeasure against Dracula left his whip there, literally self explanatory

Even with the passive Null, Urizen would still have the AP advantage anyway. The fight would be decided by other means, like Immortality and Regen negation.

Back