• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon fights a different Dark Lord

Dust_Collector

They/Them
Simon Belmont has strutted into the castle of an immortal, godlike demon king who wields dark magic and possesses incredible regeneration. Only instead of Dracula it's Ganondorf. Speed is equalised, Triforce of Power Ganondorf is being used (For now just using his standard powerset, so no Twilight Princess abilities) and both are Low 2-C.

The Vampire Hunter:
The Demon King:
Inconclusive: 1 (Stillwinston)

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Simon wins because I clearly see ganondorf is played by CPU while Simon is played by real player.
Easy.

Although following.

Okay so from what I'm reading

Simon and Ganon resist a lot of what the other can bring, Ganon could win via BFR though. Should say Simon can nae nae Dracula and destroy his soul with enough effort via scaling to Juste who fought Dracula as a wraith and Drac's potency and resist is pretty damn absurd. Invulnerability for Ganon is probably moot as Dracula had that and VK said no to it.

So basically if Ganon dies and tries to come back as a spirit he'll likely get slapped for good by Simon, which is an endgoal he's quite familiar with. How likely is Ganon to use BFR?

It's kinda tricky to say how likely Ganon will use BFR, he's used it a fair few times but I'm not sure if he'll use it super quickly. Although if he's on the brink of losing there's a pretty high chance of him using BFR like he does in A Link to the Past when he's being beaten by Link.

A couple of seconds, but it's just enough seconds that Simon could dash in and strike Ganon while he's making the attempt to BFR if he's close enough.

Fair enough then, I guess I'll vote Incon here. Both cancel out a lot of what the other can dish out and Simon can viably kill Ganon and Ganon has BFR which he's sort of 50-50 on it seems so that too can be called into question. With this I think Incon can work best for me

Bumping and answering above

For what I have seen, he has resistance but he literally need centuries to break free from the time stop that the goddesses used on him

So I don´t know if it is because the goddesses are op or he can break free from any time stop but he needs a lot of time to do it

Hmmmm

Well time stop can have layers to it, Aeon from Judgement can time stop everyone in the cast including Dracula who can resist the Belmonts time stop. Not sure how to really judge this, have the goddesses got any other feats besides this?

Back