• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LMAO Trevor fails to find the right Dark Lord once again

Theglassman12 said:
@Gamma despite them fighting monsters that might as well be on par with god itself multiple times throughout the games. I guess by that logic Superma is just a normal human and isn't that strong if cancer can kill him.
Superman is weaken by kryptonite and magic but still alien.

@Gamma Most video games don't look as powerful as they actually are as replicating those feats in gameplay is difficult.

Anyhow Zamasu Chan was the one who stated the 100x AP amp was a thing, Spawn might get a different key or smth idk.

Anyhow if Spawn doesn't resist Soul Manip then Vampire Killer gg, Spawn's best bet is to use BFR (I think he has this in this key?) . But iirc he opens with conventional combat so Trevor is skilled enough to land a blow on him and gg I guess

Theglassman12 said:
@Gamma despite them fighting monsters that might as well be on par with god itself multiple times throughout the games. I guess by that logic Superma is just a normal human and isn't that strong if cancer can kill him.
He's a Kryptonian though

Stillwinston said:
@Gamma Most video games don't look as powerful as they actually are as replicating those feats in gameplay is difficult.
Anyhow Zamasu Chan was the one who stated the 100x AP amp was a thing, Spawn might get a different key or smth idk.

Anyhow if Spawn doesn't resist Soul Manip then Vampire Killer gg, Spawn's best bet is to use BFR. But iirc he opens with conventional combat so Trevor is skilled enough to land a blow on him and gg I guess
Unless spawn decapitates him first.

@Gamma that's about as strong as death Battle saying Shao Kahn can resist mindhax because he has mindhax. Can you provide actual proof that he can shrug off any form of soul hax that can mess him up badly?

Ok you didn't understand what I was saying. You're using shit that has nothing to do with their feats shown in the lore to say they're not that strong. I'm flipping the script on you by saying Superman shouldn't be as strong too given he died from a sickness despite the fact that every feat he has in those comics say otherwise.

That depends if Spawn can decapitate with the AP he has. His regen isn't gonna be a factor here since Belmonts can negate Mid-Godly regen with no issue.

Theglassman12 said:
@Gamma that's about as strong as death Battle saying Shao Kahn can resist mindhax because he has mindhax. Can you provide actual proof that he can shrug off any form of soul hax that can mess him up badly?
Ok you didn't understand what I was saying. You're using shit that has nothing to do with their feats shown in the lore to say they're not that strong. I'm flipping the script on you by saying Superman shouldn't be as strong too given he died from a sickness despite the fact that every feat he has in those comics say otherwise.

That depends if Spawn can decapitate with the AP he has. His regen isn't gonna be a factor here since Belmonts can negate Mid-Godly regen with no issue.
Then closed this thread anyway.

Winning a fight doesn't mean stomp

That only happens when one side doesn't have any win conditions, which is not the case here

Are you voting for Trevor then ?

That doesn't make any sense. Where did we say Trevor stomps Spawn, and how the hell is voting once for Trevor and no one voting for Spawn make it a stomp match?

Dante Demon Killah said:
Winning a fight doesn't mean stomp
That only happens when one side doesn't have any win conditions, which is not the case here

Are you voting for Trevor then ?
I am stilling voting for Spawn still I was having a stress moment.

Yeah, this Spawn doesn't have Spirit Sword here as Hell King Spawn doesn't have the Spirit Sword. Base Spawn has 2-C AP only with the Sword, otherwise he's only 4-B.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Give evidence of this.
This is 262
Satan dies
Spawn using the nuke 262 against sata

where spawn used it in his base form.
and this is the nuke when normal spawn used it in 301

Unholy nuke
This is the unoly nuke used by Spawn in 301

Just because the attacks look alike =/= they are the same potency. He's in a weaker form, ergo the attack is weaker unless you have evidence proving otherwise as the first feat was done with a specific weapon he doesn't have in this key, nor in that specific scan.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Just because the attacks look alike =/= they are the same potency. He's in a weaker form, ergo the attack is weaker unless you have evidence proving otherwise as the first feat was done with a specific weapon he doesn't have in this key, nor in that specific scan.
Dude these scans are from his symbiote not from his sword they are different issues. Spawn literally used his suit to blow up demons like Satan.

Gamma Venom 567 said:
Well that was spawn with the spirit sword in 262 against satan and based spawn used it in 301 against violator and godsend.
This is literally what you said regarding 262.

"Dude these scans are from his symbiote not from his sword they are different issues."

I never said they were the same. I specifically differentiated them. To repeat myself. "He's in a weaker form, ergo the attack is weaker unless you have evidence proving otherwise as the first feat was done with a specific weapon he doesn't have in this key, nor in that specific sca.

Okay so Spawn doesn't resist Soul Manip right? One shot from Trevor is all its gonna take tbh then. (Though again BFR is a valid option for Spawn.) Remind me does he favour the ranged game or the up close and personal game in this key?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Gamma Venom 567 said:
Well that was spawn with the spirit sword in 262 against satan and based spawn used it in 301 against violator and godsend.
This is literally what you said regarding 262.
"Dude these scans are from his symbiote not from his sword they are different issues."

I never said they were the same. I specifically differentiated them. To repeat myself. "He's in a weaker form, ergo the attack is weaker unless you have evidence proving otherwise as the first feat was done with a specific weapon he doesn't have in this key, nor in that specific sca.
Really dude how is that hard to believe I have you the scans already of the nuke You want me to show you how it triggers?

Nuke acative in Spawn 262
Spawn triggers the nuke against Satan in 262

Stillwinston said:
Okay so Spawn doesn't resist Soul Manip right? One shot from Trevor is all its gonna take tbh then. (Though again BFR is a valid option for Spawn.) Remind me does he favour the ranged game or the up close and personal game in this key?
Never stated that dude we aren't even done.

Stillwinston said:
Dunno if it really matters, Trevor can use the Vampire Killer in ranged or close combat. Also, his Soul Hax isn't just from the Whip

Back