• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LMAO Trevor fails to find the right Dark Lord once again

Dante Demon Killah said:
Stillwinston said:
Okay so Spawn doesn't resist Soul Manip right? One shot from Trevor is all its gonna take tbh then. (Though again BFR is a valid option for Spawn.) Remind me does he favour the ranged game or the up close and personal game in this key?
Dunno if it really matters, Trevor can use the Vampire Killer in ranged or close combat. Also, his Soul Hax isn't just from the Whip
Isn't the whip only affective against pure vampires and undead Spawn is a hybrid between demon,human,and undead.

Nope, the whip works on Hector and Isaac, and they are human

It also works on demons, undeads, ghosts, spirits, mumies, zombies, animals

Dante Demon Killah said:
Nope, the whip works on Hector and Isaac, and they are human
It also works on demons, undeads, ghosts, spirits, mumies, zombies, animals
But does it affect hybrids? Spawn is half human hellspawn hybrid.

Trevor attacks aim both body and soul, and also negates Mid Godly Regenerationn (Spawn's only Low Godly)

Without Soul Manipulation Resistance, which Spawn doesn't have listed on his profile, he'll not survive a strike

Dante Demon Killah said:
Trevor attacks aim both body and soul, and also negates Mid Godly Regenerationn (Spawn's only Low Godly)
Without Soul Manipulation Resistance, which Spawn doesn't have listed on his profile, he'll not survive a strike
Oh come on dude Someone must have either forgoteen to add it.

Maybe, if you find any scan from his comics proving that he has Soul Hax Resistance, post on your CRT and it will be discussed

"Really dude how is that hard to believe I have you the scans already of the nuke You want me to show you how it triggers?"

No one is questioning if the nuke exists. People are questioning the potency of the second nuke. The scan you showed gives us no context whatsoever. And this new scan you showed, doesn't even show a nuke. You are giving us no context with these scans. Where are the scans with the context given. You are basically telling us to listen and believe with no real support. Without context, these scans mean literally nothing. And once again, this does not effect Hell King Spawn. You are literally all over the place and not proving what we need to be proven.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Really dude how is that hard to believe I have you the scans already of the nuke You want me to show you how it triggers?"No one is questioning if the nuke exists. People are questioning the potency of the second nuke. The scan you showed gives us no context whatsoever. And this new scan you showed, doesn't even show a nuke. You are giving us no context with these scans. Where are the scans with the context given. You are basically telling us to listen and believe with no real support. Without context, these scans mean literally nothing. And once again, this does not effect Hell King Spawn. You are literally all over the place and not proving what we need to be proven.
Spawn activates the nuke 301
This is how Spawn activates the nuke in 301

This is how the nuke is activated in 301

ok, is this the same nuke that killed Satan or is it some other nuke he did? You need to prove that wasn't him using the sword against Satan.

Theglassman12 said:
ok, is this the same nuke that killed Satan or is it some other nuke he did? You need to prove that wasn't him using the sword against Satan.
I just did this it was in SPawn 262

Satan dies
Spawn using the nuke 262 against sata

This is Spawn issue 262 where Satan was destroyed by a nuke.
Nuke acative in Spawn 262
Spawn triggers the nuke against Satan in 262

The Next page is just Spawn giving Satan his suit which was later turns into a nuke without the sword just look closely.

262 you said that was where he used the sword to nuke Satan. So again that only applies to Base Spawn with that sword. We're not using that spawn, we're using Hell King Spawn, and Hell King Spawn as of right now is Low 2-C.

Theglassman12 said:
262 you said that was where he used the sword to nuke Satan. So again that only applies to Base Spawn with that sword. We're not using that spawn, we're using Hell King Spawn, and Hell King Spawn as of right now is Low 2-C.
I got mixed up okay a small mistake.

Oh speaking of this match should say Trevor has passive power null via Vampire Killer. Not sure what hax he negates from Spawn but I imagine it'll be at least some of it

Back