• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Live Action One Piece Discussion Thread

Omg we need these in hq desperately
These two the only ones I've seen that are high quality (compared to the rest)
crufi.webp
czoro.webp

I enhanced them as well
crufi-Enhanced.png
czoro-Enhanced.png

Hmm? Don't you mean Resistance to Weaponary?

That's what everyone else does I think

I don't remember any calc-able feats from either. Street level for Nami I guess since she fought off some Marines pretty well. Usopp idk.
Nami tanks that fall albeit on top of luffy, no diffs your average marines, and Usopp did actually survive a shot from Chew so wall level could maybe be warranted

I have some problems with this. Buggy had already used knock-out gas on Luffy when he knocked him out. Also add references to your profiles.
Also Luffy, and Zoro should get a higher with Gum Gum Fruit, and Three Sword Style respectively. Since they both overwhelmed Captain Morgan with them even though they were being pushed back previously.
Also how do we know it was knockout gas? Buggy physically punched him to knock him out also the 9-A feat is already done via Gum Gum so having him be 9-A for a gum gum feat and then higher than said feat arbitrarily because he's using gun gum doesn't make sense and is circularly also especially when that's his best feat so it doesn't make sense.

Even the anime/manga doesn't give him higher via gum gum anything aside from certain techniques and gears.

There is this tho
Yeah I'm well aware but he doesn't have the scans to support that yet and no direct statements that spinning or stretching is a significant damage boost. Or rather how should this better...he can definitely have damage boost as I've noticed some stuff going through it again where he does crank up the power of some hits so really its more of justification problem and I'm against using shaky justifications for abilities that we want to add just because he did it in the manga/anime

Last edited:
I have some problems with this. Buggy had already used knock-out gas on Luffy when he knocked him out. Also add references to your profiles.
Also Luffy, and Zoro should get a higher with Gum Gum Fruit, and Three Sword Style respectively. Since they both overwhelmed Captain Morgan with them even though they were being pushed back previously.
Full disclosure I have genuinely no clue how to add references

It's the same colored gas he used previously in the episode to knockout the crew, he used knockout gas on him. He also wouldn't be strong enough to knock out Luffy with one punch considering he was one-shot by Kuroobi.
You're absolutely right man I'd forgotten about those two scenes

Yeah I'm well aware but he doesn't have the scans to support that yet and no direct statements that spinning or stretching is a significant damage boost. Or rather how should this better...he can definitely have damage boost as I've noticed some stuff going through it again where he does crank up the power of some hits so really its more of justification problem and I'm against using shaky justifications for abilities that we want to add just because he did it in the manga/anime
Yee, I haven't even seen the live action yet, I'm just notifying that something like that does/can exist 🙈

One Piece fans tend to usually be good people, as they appreciate themes about freedom, loyalty, hope, equality, kindness, joy, compassion, fun, and optimism, rather than morbid, dystopian, conscience-deprived, depressing, totalitarian, hate-spewing, nihilistic, hopeless, cruel, amoral, conceited, mocking, supremacist savagery.

Well, lots of media incorporate such concepts in a severely spiritually and mentally poisonous manner really. Bleach is far from the worst offender.

Well, lots of media incorporate such concepts in a severely spiritually and mentally poisonous manner really. Bleach is far from the worst offender.
Well Bleach, more specifically Ichigo's story, combats this actually. He starts off blaming himself, but ends up realizing it's not his fault and he is strong enough to protect his friends, and his hope is so strong he's basically changing the future (I think that's what it is, its been a while since I've reread the TYBW). It's quite good and motivating.

Yes, Ichigo isn't a bad person, but almost every single other character, as well as the setting itself, definitely is.

Well Bleach, more specifically Ichigo's story, combats this actually. He starts off blaming himself, but ends up realizing it's not his fault and he is strong enough to protect his friends, and his hope is so strong he's basically changing the future (I think that's what it is, its been a while since I've reread the TYBW). It's quite good and motivating.
It still has a dark feel as a whole, soul/grim reapers with a ton of evil stuff everywhere and even sometimes being portrayed as something cool... But I'm not gonna go into that stuff 🙈

Back