• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Live Action One Piece Discussion Thread

For the MILLIONTH time....these are NOT OFFICIAL live action images. So  please STOP misleading people with false information. : r/OnePiece

Can’t wait to see this abomination 🗣️🗣️🗣️

I think LA Luffy could get Damage Boost the more he streches like OG Luffy. Arlong tanked & blocked normal punches from Luffy and tossed aside his double kick, but when using his DF Luffy could real damage to him. Or the longer battle axe causing more destruction than his pistol.

Whats stopping it from being ready for an actual profile?
nothing just gotta make a CRT, I'd like to have profiles all ready first but I seem to be the only one making them and the way I am I'd like to complete them all before making the CRT
I think LA Luffy could get Damage Boost the more he streches like OG Luffy. Arlong tanked & blocked normal punches from Luffy and tossed aside his double kick, but when using his DF Luffy could real damage to him. Or the longer battle axe causing more destruction than his pistol.
maybe I just don't like giving abilities because the manga has it there especially since its not stated anywhere, like Ik its a given but that's also why he doesn't have electricity resistance rn

I'd say take social influencing that's just buggy's rep and ruthlessness making them do as he said.
Isn't that still kinda social influencing? His reputation gives him a large amount of influence over his crew and other people. Also he is pretty charismatic he convinced Arlong not to rip his throat out and tricked the straw hats into helping him get his body back

Isn't that still kinda social influencing? His reputation gives him a large amount of influence over his crew and other people. Also he is pretty charismatic he convinced Arlong not to rip his throat out and tricked the straw hats into helping him get his body back
Fair I'd add all that then

Also now that i thought about it it seemed more appropriate to upgrade buggy's general Intelligence from average to above average. I've obviously listed the reasoning in the blog.
Also I wouldn't even say he tricked them, he fully convinced them to give him his body back. Trick implies like at least to me he had to go about it in a sly way and play them into it when in reality he fully convinced them they were just weary of him but still did so anyways

Is it okay for us to use the anime/manga standard devil fruit weakness page?

Like it contains shit not yet seen or done in the live action, that's why I didn't list the anime/manga page for the gum gum fruit. It has a lot more nuaces and guides than what we've seen in live action as of yet. Again hencr why luffy doesn't currently have AD or electricity resistance, it hasn't been shown yet even if its a given considering what its adapting we still need extra evidence

Also I wouldn't even say he tricked them, he fully convinced them to give him his body back. Trick implies like at least to me he had to go about it in a sly way and play them into it when in reality he fully convinced them they were just weary of him but still did so anyways
You’re right I'll change that

Is it okay for us to use the anime/manga standard devil fruit weakness page?

Like it contains shit not yet seen or done in the live action, that's why I didn't list the anime/manga page for the gum gum fruit. It has a lot more nuaces and guides than what we've seen in live action as of yet. Again hencr why luffy doesn't currently have AD or electricity resistance, it hasn't been shown yet even if its a given considering what its adapting we still need extra evidence
I'll change this too.

Is it cool if i copy and paste the weakness you wrote on Luffy's page for that?

How should we rate Nami and Usopp
Nami could survive being punched in the gut a couple of times by buggy so maybe she has 9-A durability but she’s never shown harming anyone noteworthy so maybe street lvl or wall lvl ap and small building lvl durability. And ussop is probably similar to nami except with his slingshot you could say he’s small building lvl since he oneshotted a Fishman

I've only seen a handful of episodes from the Dressrosa(?) arc of animated One Piece but I'll probably be keeping up with the Live Action. How faithful is it to the manga/anime in terms of characterization and plot?

I've only seen a handful of episodes from the Dressrosa(?) arc of animated One Piece but I'll probably be keeping up with the Live Action. How faithful is it to the manga/anime in terms of characterization and plot?
Pretty faithful. the casting is also surprisingly good

Characterization is faithful, though some characters were altered somewhat, and the plot deviates at times, but it's still great

Back