• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Live Action One Piece Discussion Thread

Alright! Fodder time over! Time to downgrade Mihawk to Gifted in combat!

What does this say?
Ekran_goruntusu_2023-09-28_141412.png

Oda (2022): I want to joke around more in the final saga. Even if OP becomes a manga that people say, "Your manga is boring," it can still be an entertainment for me. It'd be interesting even if my audience complain, "One Piece is in big trouble!!" Anyway, I'm gonna enjoy it.

Oh no. I would much prefer the (final/currently used) live action Sonic approach, as long as it actually looks like Chopper.
Oda (2022): I want to joke around more in the final saga. Even if OP becomes a manga that people say, "Your manga is boring," it can still be an entertainment for me. It'd be interesting even if my audience complain, "One Piece is in big trouble!!" Anyway, I'm gonna enjoy it.
Well, Oda almost always knows what he is doing to keep things entertaining and unpredictable. 🙏💖🙂

Chopper is too small for that to work. For once I disagree with Oda, but it is his show, not mine.

I mean... While I said a while back that anime wasn't for me, I never said I hate Anime, that to me shows how close minded he is

Could never trust someone like that 🤷‍♂️ tho of course, context matter still

He could be trolling/being sarcastic?

Last edited:
I mean... While I said a while back that anime wasn't for me, I never said I hate Anime, that to me shows how close minded he is

Could never trust someone like that 🤷‍♂️ tho of course, context matter still

He could be trolling/being sarcastic?
He made that in-character.

MJF, the character, hates anime. The person playing the character of MJF may or may not like anime.

It's sort of a troll.

But don't most of the actors already get paid extremely well? The writers strike seems far more understandable, and what about all of the other workers, such as technicians and stagehands who get left out?

That said, I obviously think that the people at the top greedily gorge themselves on the majority of the profits, and that they should be almost evenly distributed among all of the workers based on how much hard work they do. 🙏

But don't most of the actors already get paid extremely well? The writers strike seems far more understandable, and what about all of the other workers, such as technicians and stagehands who get left out?
its more of getting paid from streaming services, and preventing cloning by artificial intelligence. As for the other workers, they don't exactly have a 100,000+ member union to strong-arm the industry into caving in, so i doubt anything would be done in that regard.

Okay. That seems reasonable, or at least to protect themselves from being copied by artificial intelligence computer simulations.

Back