• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Mac Upgrades and Punch Out Scaling

Little Mac is currently rated at Wall Level, but defeated a country level fighter in story. It was at the end of the game, and little mac does train, so I'm unsure if it would scale to anyone other than the God tiers

This definitely needs to be changed

I think that was considered non-canon crossover/cameo a while back. Plus DK was nerfed and holding back, a lot throughout the entire fight.

Maybe it should be considered non-canon? On the other hand, Donkey Kong and Little Mac are both Nintendo's intellectual property, and it seemed seriously presented. So...

...?

I'm fairly certain he has feats in his base-game that are beyond Wall level, at any rate, so there's also that to consider.

ATM, he's Wall level via a calc of him scaling to a character who punched a bull off the horizon. Around 110,000 joules. right here

Although, I don't think the whole 6-B feat came out after punch out, is a good reason, because King K Rool and Chunky Kong still scale to DK. But this is pretty much the same as upgrading Zelda characters to 4-A just because Kirby made a cameo in Link's Awakening.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I think that was considered non-canon crossover/cameo a while back. Plus DK was nerfed and holding back, a lot throughout the entire fight.

it was acknoleged in the credits and fight list iirc. Even if DK was holding back, he isn't like Goku where his durability drops to street level when his gaurd is down. Little Mac still harmed a being with country level durability. If he was nerfed, then we should create a key on Donkey Kong's profile for his Punch Out version so that our scaling doesn't look abhorent, and the verse profile description sounds deceptive at the moment.

true, so we need to decide if we are creating a new key for Little Mac "End of Game" I guess would be best, or we need to calc those donkey kong feats for his new Punch Out 2009 Key

Back