• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

List a power that wouldn't make sense to have resistance to

Lol, touché. How does it work? His opponents can't get stronger or adapt to him?
Thinking about it now, I don't know if its a limitation or not

But basically, a wizard is able to use the information from people's cells to create warriors that are perfectly adapted to defeat the opponent no matter what. However, the wizard has not shown to be able to create warriors adapted to beat X character's full potential, only a fraction

Thinking about it now, I don't know if its a limitation or not

But basically, a wizard is able to use the information from people's cells to create warriors that are perfectly adapted to defeat the opponent no matter what. However, the wizard has not shown to be able to create warriors adapted to beat X character's full potential, only a fraction
Hmm... if it happens with everyone then it sounds more of a limitation of the Wizard's ability.

Resistance to Invisibility
Resistance to.... your own speed...
Resistance to... your own reflection...
Resistance to... your own thoughts..

Resistence to Hammerspace
Resistence to Toon Force
Resistence to Creation
Resistence to Summoning
Idk how that one works
Basically resistance to reality warping
Maybe resistance to having something being created inside your body, like someone casting Create Water in your lungs?
Resistance to being BFR'd by someone trying to summon you somewhere else in the middle of a fight

Idk how that one works
Basically resistance to reality warping
Maybe resistance to having something being created inside your body, like someone casting Create Water in your lungs?
Resistance to being BFR'd by someone trying to summon you somewhere else in the middle of a fight

FIhS_OSUUAA831Q.jpg

Resistance to Non-Existent Physiology
Res to Abstract Existence
Res to Self Sustenance
Res to Immortality
Res to Enhanced Senses
Res to Invulnerability
Res to Breaking The Fourth Wall
Res to Precog
Res to Cosmic Awareness
Res to Body Control
Res to Stat Amp

Man there's a lot of stuff you just
Shouldn't resist lol

Literally how does one Resist Precog
Ask Kratos. Zeus couldn't predict his future despite having literally foreseen him die at the hands of Ares only to pop back up from the Underworld again, the Sisters of Fate who already know of and predetermine everyone's past-present-future and forge their Threads of Fate to determine when they will be born, live or die, and still they couldn't stop Kratos, and then there's the Three Judges of the Underworld couldn't see his future either, calling it as being cloaked in shadow.

"Resistance to Stealth Mastery"
Oh I have one!

Oh I have one!
Yes, the profile is clearly wrong lol

Oh I have one!
feel that's intelligence than resistance to stealth mastery ngl-

Back