• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Triforce

False.

>The wind: Link can use AoE spells

The AOE also gets bended away.

>The viability: regen null

Viability also grants type 8 not just regen

>Almighty: how can he have a future in which he can even harm Link? Not sure how, but Link resists power null (you should ask Cal as he's the one who added it)

Yhwach disregards durability when attacking with the almighty.he can legit create a future where he severs your body parts and make them appear in his hands with no context as to how it happened.

And yhwach's power null can extend upto nullifying your very heritage and race as a being.just for reference.

>X-Axis: Link can hit intangible beings. He isn't going to damage a High 4-C with that

Uhm yes he can

X Axis ignores durability,it doesn't care about distance and speed as it just spatially pierces what its pointed at.

Also their are different types of intangibility.harming one doesn't mean harming all of them (lille isn't intangible due to being a ghost if your wondering)

>Anti-thesis: can you expand here, please?

The anti thesis reverses the "state" between 2 designated targets. (If he reverses his damaged state with the state of someone who is at good condition,his wound will be healed,if he breaks a twig and reverses it back at you,you will snap)

>Balance: By misfortune you mean damage?

Not just damage.

It also can take the misfortune of not damaging your opponents into fortune by making it so that you were damaged (such was the case with cang du) among other things

>Compulsory: he isn't going to harm a High 4-C with that

I dont think durability matters here as well.

Compulsory hijacks your nervous system and can contort and bend your body in grotesque ways.

At best it was capable of balling someone into a meatball.

>Death Dealing: Link resists death manip

Its not just death manipulation.

The death dealing in a nutshell basically controls resistances.

It can grant resistances to certain materials or make certain things lethal to certain beings

>Question: how is that combat applicable?

He can make you question your very being,it toys witj your psychology.

He can instill doubts into your capabilities rendering your confidence useless.

If at first your like

"**** Yeah i got this"

When he uses the question you'll be

"****... I dont think i can...can i?... I dont think so"

Frantzy12 said:
At least someone can read an OP lmao.
He has all of these powers,just has never used them.
Yes I can read it too and unlike you I actually quoted it right. If it says he is OOC then fine but it does not.

I'm not gonna comment on the AP gap,you can decide that on your own

Just know that Yhwach has the hax to battle here.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I'm like 99% certain Cal is not making Yhwach in character. He'd be ooc so he'd probably be using his other powers. Especially after seeing himself die a bunch of times with the Almighty. Yhwach isn't stupid either, he'd resort to using his hax at some point or another.
Like he did in Bleach? Oh wait...

@Rocker1189

In Bleach there was no future where Yhwach died. There'll be multiple futures where Yhwach dies here.
There definitely should have been futures where he saw himself losing his powers.

You know what whatever this is going to turn into a Bleach ending discussion thread. I believe this could be a stomp but if not you guys can carry on.

Keyword "Should" , unfortunately it didn't. Plus if it worked like that Yhwach wouldn't have ever been defeated. Hence why the Fandom dubbed the Arrow as the Arrow of PIS.

The difference here is that Yhwach is gonna see a bunch of futures where he dies, so he'll be forced to use his other hax.

Saying turn into a bomb makes it sound like transmutation, you simply gain the properties of a bomb while remaining exactly the same and then you blow up.

Bombproof Ring: A ring that prevents Link from taking damage from his own bombs.

The description says his own bombs.

He is the bomb..I'll need a scan or a clip of that because that isn't what the ring says on his profile nor any mentions of gameplay mechanics.

Yhwach is using Stenritter abilities. And even without them I don tknow if Yhwach could die to link permanently.

TriforcePower1 said:
Bombs that normally damage Link, they don't care who activated them. It works on bombs in general, that's gameplay mechanic.

That doesn't even sound like a resistance to explosions but ok. Either way it's a poor resistance so it gets negated. Also how is Link wearing all these items at the same time?

That doesn't even sound like a resistance to explosions but ok. Either way it's a poor resistance so it gets negated. Also how is Link wearing all these items at the same time?
I was going to ask the same thing. In fact this is not just an issue with Link but tons of video game characters with multiples items that they cant use at once.

Rings aren't this big ovo.

TriforcePower1 said:
Link seals. That's a win condition, too. And Link uses it fairly often, especially against enemies he knows he can't kill.

Sealing won't stop him. They sealed Yhwach up after he "died." and he could still do things. Also the Almighty would see him getting sealed and null it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back