• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
Sealing won't stop him. They sealed Yhwach up after he "died." and he could still do things. Also the Almighty would see him getting sealed and null it.
Errr I really dont think this would work for Yhwach if not he would have nulled the seals in Bleach as well. Also he came back years later it still counts as a win.

I see alot of items on his profile with positive and negative effects,even one that hurts him whe he attacks.

I don't think a simple seal will work on Yhwach since not even conceptual existence erasure was able to effect him (he nulled it).

Is there a reason he doesn't nullify this seal?

Also thanks to equalized speed and X-Axis instanteous effect Link will die if he is shot in the head since he doesn't have Mid regen that allows him to survive severe brain damage.This can't be reflected or blocked since there isn't anything to reflect or block.

1: Scans.

2:Nice, but Yhwach isn't power nulling Link himself just the seal. In which you'll need scans for that. And what's he's best showing of resisting power null?

I think you guys should hold your horses.

This is all assuming link doesn't get powernulled the instant the fight starts.

All Yhwach has to do is literally just look at his opponent to nullify them.

We really need scans to the extent of power null resistance link has

Only thing so far that has resisted the power null is this,because he has conceptual control over the color black so he cannot lose it.

4A2hR3O

Link has a ring that permits him to use his items even after he's under the effect of a curse that normally doesn't permit him to. He probably has better showing from Ganon, and what I said above most likely isn't even the reason Link has it.

Hard to explain actually,it's just his eye power tbh that grants him several abilities kind of like the eye powers in Naruto.

It isn't magic,but an ability granted to him just for being him if you understand what i'm saying.

Magic in Bleach would be something like Kido which people like Yhwach do not utilize.

Btw Yhwach is capable of attacking from the future,will be quite difficult to nullify something that has happened ahead of time.

He can even make you explode for no reason like this.

OVlY1U0

how will link deal with the x axis? or ywach being intangible? Also he can use the vanishing point to sneak up on link and wreck his pointy eared ass.

Understood.

According to the scan you posted above, Yhwach couldn't steal the guy's power because he can't make that power his own. Wouldn't that mean that he couldn't null Link because he doesn't have the item that has the ability he's trying to steal? But I'm fairly sure he can't get the abilities of the Master Sword, as its magic only works with Link, meaning that Yhwach wouldn't be able to use it (I think)

He wouldn't be able to steal the powers of links sword in my opinion,by the way on the scan he still stole his power but like I said he has conceptual control over names and the color black.

If it only works with Link I suppose he couldn't steal it.

I may be mistaken but the Time Paradox page says

This only works with the past,Yhwach doesn't effect the past but the future.

Champion makes a good point with The Vanishing Point

Guenael is capable of becoming totally imperceptible, and can disappear from visual and mental perception at will. Upon vanishing, his opponent cannot even remember striking him, as Yachiru instantly forgot upon Guenael disappearing. Vanishing Point functions through three separate versions. By switching from Version 2 to Version 1, Guenael can remain invisible while attacking his opponents. Furthermore, because he can switch between Versions 1 and 2 instantaneously, he is virtually untouchable in combat.

even harder for Link..

In that scan, Yhwach tries to steal Ichibe's powers using Sanks Altar, and not the Almighty (because he didn't had it yet). After he gains the Almighty, Yhwach has no problems nulling Ichibe's conceptual abilities.

Also, stealing the MS power isn't exactly the best thing he can do. If he steals its power, the "evil may never touch this sword" (meaning that evil bane thing of the MS works on the user, too) and tons of other evil's bane things, Yhwach's going to kill himself stealing it. But if Yhwach doesn't steal its power, Link can just seal him away with it.

Can I ask you how this sealing works?

remember The Wind he can passively deflect projectiles and objects away via bending space around them.

Also he once he looks at link he will everything about his abilities,and he is seeing countless scenarios all at once.so it's unlikely he will make an error.

and with The Vanishing point he will constantly vanish from sight and memory as if he didn't exist.

I can't see a scenario that Link has where he can actually attack tbh.

Dunno why some people are saying Yhwach can negate when resists but the other reasons seem pretty sound

Yhwach FRA

Yhwach is quite a powerhouse TBH

He is probably a good contender for strongest High 6A with Speed equal, I can only think of one High 6A who can beat him

Frantzy12 said:
Champion makes a good point with The Vanishing Point

Guenael is capable of becoming totally imperceptible, and can disappear from visual and mental perception at will. Upon vanishing, his opponent cannot even remember striking him, as Yachiru instantly forgot upon Guenael disappearing. Vanishing Point functions through three separate versions. By switching from Version 2 to Version 1, Guenael can remain invisible while attacking his opponents. Furthermore, because he can switch between Versions 1 and 2 instantaneously, he is virtually untouchable in combat.

even harder for Link..
Eye of the truth makes Link resistant to perception manio, so this is useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back