• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for replying so late:

I've already explained above why Yhwach won't be able to steal the abilities of the MS, meaning that Link can just seal him away with it. The sealing is by absorbing the being into the sword, so no projectiles involved.

He has information analysis, meaning that Link isn't going to make any error any time soon.

Explode won't work because Link can just reflect the projectiles with the MS.

All of this is assuming Link doesn't normally resist Yhwach's powernull and doesn't have the full TF.

TriforcePower1 said:
Lastly: "when he sees Link" but they start at 4km of distance.

Meaning that Link can just stop time before Yhwach sees him.
Implying a person with Yhwach's range and precognition can't see him before he does something he has never shown to lead with as he doesn't even have a character.

This is only 1 of the abilites,via The Almighty Yhwach is capable of teleportation and cross dimensonal travel,and the distance only helps him due to X-Axis.

This is an instanteous attacks 0 travel time to being instant,he will know all of Links abilities and just shoot him in the head.

(this ability X-Axis belonged to a sniper type character capable of sniping a target within a city wide range.) Yhwach will be as skillfull as him in using the ability since he gains the experience as well.

7NxaUaa

Now Link has several problems that so far haven't been countered.

Once he looks at Yhwach several things will happened to him..he won't know Yhwach even exist because of The Vanishing Point he will constantly vanish from Links memory.He will have about 2-3 differen't froms of intangibility,and The Wind protects him from being directly attacked in a convential way via bending the space around him passively.

Frantzy12 said:
Now Link has several problems that so far haven't been countered.

Once he looks at Yhwach several things will happened to him..he won't know Yhwach even exist because of The Vanishing Point he will constantly vanish from Links memory.He will have about 2-3 differen't froms of intangibility,and The Wind protects him from being directly attacked in a convential way via bending the space around him passively.
The MS is sentient and has information analysis, so memory loss won't be such a big problem. The wind is kinda useless against sword attacks.

Why is it useless against sword attacks lol?

LjvIaOo
43uCQy8
G69aAdA
MobJ4iz
I'm not exactly sure how information analysis counters memory manipulation..

hmm...now I wanna see how far this man can go with the Digital Monsters. I wonder if he can beat a mega? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Guys...Vanishing Point ain't doing much, given Link's mind resistance. And yes, memory manipulation andmind manipulation are interchangeable.

The real cal howard said:
Guys...Vanishing Point ain't doing much, given Link's mind resistance. And yes, memory manipulation andmind manipulation are interchangeable.
You just reminded me of a thread I gotta make.

Then what is the point of it being listed separately even though Link has both Mind and Perception resistance but not Memory.

Also, with X-Axis, Link acquires Ganon's Type 4 immortality, has his own Type 7, and has like, a dozen ways to resurrect. I doubt a headshot will put him down.

Also, with X-Axis, Link acquires Ganon's Type 4 immortality, has his own Type 7, and has like, a dozen ways to resurrect. I doubt a headshot will put him down.
... I... forgot...

What does that type 4 do?

And type 7 is just something that is accompanied with other types of immortality like 1,2 and 3, but it's useless on its own, unless you are going against something like Death Manipulation.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I'm......I'm actually going vote against yhwach in this one
Link just has to much going for him to lose. He has the AP advantage, durabilty advantage, hax advantage and seeing how this is compsite link, he also has the experince advantage has well (albeit only by a small margin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back