• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Darth Caedus

Speaking of which, iirc, Matt implied that the immediate use of mindhax from Luke was wank, but Luke won through other methods like organ acrewery. Ganon didn't have his Godly regen back then.

He does win

He also one shots by the way considering the scaling chain, so even if he doesn't mindhax he pulls a Matt

The real cal howard said:
Apparently, if you're from Star Wars, you do always start with it.
...Jesus CHRIST can we drop this?

People are around literally 2 of the dozens of notable Jedi and Sith and when they see Sidious and Luke Oh that means all of them use ot

(Sigh)

I promise you that I'm not trying to be a smartass here but where does Luke reside on the 4-B level? I can't find a calc for Star Wars and Matt's blog gives me extremely casual High 4-C.

Looks like Luke mindscrews then like usual. I still don't think he immediately does it but he inevitably will. My vote is on Luke I guess

Well if it is redundant I will close it.

I figured that this was redundant but thought since ganon and link have different abilities and or different characters it would work.

As long as they have mind manipulation on their profile, it will be brought up, whether they lead with it or not.

Whether they're wrong or not, it's obscenely frustrating to see it come up more often that Digimon's hax memes and unless you or Matt interrupt the thread, I can promise you that's gonna be the crux of the debate. And unlike Mewtwo, one's still going on.

Then we deal with it like we deal wth everything else

Hell, people could just straight up not use them and use ones that actually don't have mindhax like the ones I brought up

I see zero reason they can't

That's what people say for every character even from those in verses people don't care about.

They get used, people start to care, people use them, and so on, like every previously underused character

Caedus, actually, sorta does, but is more illusions than anything else. And in spaceship battles.

So... Yeah, lol.

Edit: And Revan actually does too in his Darth Revan key, maybe in KOTOR events also.

Composite tree isn't composite human

Also, Fairy Tail, OP, NNT, AGK Etc Don't have Hax, don't see them dying anytime soon

TheArsenal1212 said:
Yeah there is no way Luke just starts of with mind hax, but should he use it... he wins right?
You need to read quite the novels, then, lol. Or just watch Return of the Jedi.

Exceptt they're popular without needing hax, and to a much greater extent at that. Nihilus, for example, is as popular as he is now due to OPness. You can't say the same for like, Saitama.

You need to read quite the novels, then, lol. Or just watch Return of the Jedi.

He mindhaxes all throughout RotJ and leads with it? No wonder it's the worst of the OT.

EDIT: Actually...that was too far, even for me and I'm sorry.

I mean, I wasn't questioning you. I was "just" (for lack of a better word) being bitter. You already know how I feel about hax as a whole, let alone mindhax.

Back