• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, they caused the time stop.

@Dragon. Using it on a daily basis doesn't translate to a combat strategy. I drive a car on the daily. Doesn't mean I'll use it in a fight.

@Cal They didn't, the Universal+ reality warping artifact on the right place did.

EDIT: Though to be fair, they were the ones who were carrying said thing, so fair point.

Except when ever she fights, she's in Purgatory. Every Angel fight is in Purgatory. It's second nature to her.

@Fate. The situation is Link enters an area where everything is stopped, accidentally resumes time, and has to fight his way out. Nothing else in there has been shown to move though. Just Link.

Because they were fought there? That's like me saying that a Digimon (idk which one) would immediately take a fight to the Dark Area, because most of his fights were there, or a Ninja Turtle to the sewer, or Piccolo to a wasteland, or ALTTP Link to the Dark World.

Point is, she doesn't do it to get a terrain advantage. She does it because that's where the fights are located.

False Equivalency.

Dark Area is not even a major fight area all the Time. Matter of fact it's rare that there is a fight there. I fail to see where you got this idea from. Human Worlds, EDEN and the Digital World. Bad example.

Ninja Turtles consistently fight in the cities. Not just the sewers. Bad Example.

Piccolo fights wherever people are not present. He has fought in cities, a tournament arena, etc. Bad Example.

Last one idk as I don't play nor care for Zelda. It bores me.

Purgatorio is not a place she takes Link to. You seem to not realize what Purgatorio really is. She is still "present" in said location, however her body is in another realm. Beings outside of Purgatorio cannot see her nor effect her with anything. However, while in Purgatorio, she can see everyone and can effect them. You know her fight with the angels in the first scene in Bayo? That was in Purgatorio. Her fight with the Masked Lumen? Was in Purgatorio.

The real cal howard said:
You completely missed the point, bro...
No I got the point. I also took the time to address you points as well. Your point was supported by false equivalencies. The fact of the matter is that Bayonetta has shown to take the fight to Purgatorio regularly even against a Lumen Sage. And there is also the fact that she is in Purgatorio on a daily basis.

I don't think you did, as the point of what I said was that when they do fight there, it's not to get a leg up on the opponent, but just because it takes place there. If anything, you disproving my points actually accentuated them. Bayonetta's never gone into Puragorio to get a leg up on an opponent (if I'm wrong, met me know and I'll shut up) just like a Ninja Turtle doesn't go to the sewer to do the same. If their opponents are in that location, that's where they'll fight unless they've shown otherwise.

Well, triggered is not the right word.

"Last one idk as I don't play nor care for Zelda. It bores me."

This thing made me fear he could have been triggered.

Sorry.

All of her opponents have shown the ability to enter Purgatorio. As such she never fought anyone who couldn't enter Purgatorio.

PaChi2 said:
Well, triggered is not the right word.
"Last one idk as I don't play nor care for Zelda. It bores me."

This thing made me fear he could have been triggered.

Sorry.
No I did that just to tigger Cal....I succeeded. ovo

Vote, you two ovo.

TBH, this is a rather civilized debate. No one got out of hand. So no reason to not vote.

The real cal howard said:
Could enter Purgatorio=/=Was in Purgatorio
Yes, but since you want to play the situational angle. Then let me ask, why would she go into purgatorio when she knows her opponent can just as easily follow her?

LOL, It's because Cal said "No one got out of hand" then I threw that line out of nowhere as a joke that saying that would make him go out of hand. ovo

Kepekley23 said:
Link throws the Master Sword, which Bayo has limited counters to.
Can you show me any instances where Link throws his master sword at the enemy? Not to mention that his sealing only works on evil beings.

He doesn't throw it, but he seals in-character.

Numerous instances in the Link vs. 682 thread.

Back