• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So then what's the feat? Like you can't say "You're both wrong" and not give a feat. Reading your blog, nothing details Time Stop.

The real cal howard said:
WW Link moves in explicitly stopped time.
You should add that everyone around him is actually frozen in place while he can freely move.

In the sunken Hyrule. Time is frozen, enemies don't move, debris won't fall, and it only gets resumed when Link draws the Master Sword.

I don't think that gives a resistance. That basically going into an area that lacks time. He should be infinite speed then.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't think that gives a resistance. That basically going into an area that lacks time. He should be infinite speed then.
No, no, time was stopped in there.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So are you telling me that Link can suddenly move in say the Dark Area now?
In the dark area there is no time.

In Hyrule there is time. it was stopped.

Yeeaaah, in that case I'm not entirely sure of that. Unless you can say anything tossed in that gets time frozen.

BUT on the other hand

Using the Master Sword to undo the time stop, might be a resistance by itself.

Aside from the fact that removing that was stupid when afterwards, some To Aru or Fate character got time resistance for similar reasons, the cases are completely different due to Mewtwo's case being void mechanics.

Aside from the fact that removing that was stupid when afterwards, some To Aru or Fate character got time resistance for similar reasons, the cases are completely different due to Mewtwo's case being void mechanics.
Weren't they removed?

Please dont remove Link's resistance to timestop.

I dont want Acacia's only added match to disappear ;_;

If Link can move where time is stopped, then that's timestop Resistance. Void feats are weirder, due to absolute lack of things, and other people moving in it, but that's not Link's case. End of story.

Bayonetta?

It... got... removed... currently Acacia only has one match in his profile.

If Link can move where time is stopped, then that's timestop Resistance. Void feats are weirder, due to absolute lack of things, and other people moving in it, but that's not Link's case. End of story.
Nice stonewall bro.

My vote is the same as last time.

"

Can Link actually hit someone in another dimension?

What if Bayo goes in Limbo and kills him there? She isn't just invisible, she's in another realm all together.

In truth I'm going inconclusive here. Both resist the most dangerous things in each other's arsenal. Plus, unless Link can cut through dimensions, he can't hit her in Limbo, while she can still attack him and her attacks being invisible. He can deflect a lot of her stuff, while she can do the same. Her lollipops and Red Hot Shot help here as well. Not to mention her other items such as Pulley's Butterfly at her disposal. While, Link has more equipment, I feel that is isn't enough to give him the win against another versatile and equally talented opponent."

">>> A fight for you!"

>>> Dragon telling me about this thread.

Me: Oh! 'k, I guess I'll take a l... ... ...

... *sees thread*

How often does Bayo use the Purgatorio switch against an opponent? And if she does that and goes invisible, Link either...

a) Uses the Crucifix to make her visible

b) Uses the Stone Mask or Magic Cape (assuming he hasn't already) to make himself invisible and/or as noticeable as a stone

or

c) Both

...If the place is shown to stop everything that enters there in time after the activation already happened but a character is shown to enter there and still move, I'd say yes.

It's a common trope in fiction however, that after time has already been stopped in some place, people can actually enter it (post-activation) and move around normally if they weren't around when whatever else stopped it, so I'm not entirely sure.

She always enter Purgatorio. She's usually in it daily. A ton of Bayonetta 1 and 2 is in Purgatorio when she was not traveling with someone else.

For example, the CT cast doesn't have resistance to Time Stop, but when the Universal+ Chrono Trigger freezes time to allow them to change story at Death Peak, they are all able to move within the stop, even though Lavos itself is stopped.

Back