• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two time affiliated witches rock hell and earth: Bayonetta (Original) vs I-No

• Rules

Bayonetta 2 Bayo is being used
    Speed is Equalized (E̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ b̶o̶t̶h̶ a̶r̶e̶ I̶m̶m̶e̶a̶s̶u̶r̶a̶b̶l̶e̶)
    The Left Eye is allowed, but can be restricted if necessary.
    I-No's Pure Low 1-C Key is being used (Obviously)

Who Wins and Why?

Bossa Nova, Jazzy Witch:

Hard Rock Witch: 2 (Milly & Artorimachi)

Last edited:
Isn't Bayonetta naturally able to defy and alter phenomenal affirmation (Which essentially translates to her being able to go against forcible, pre-destined outcomes) like she did against Singularity? That seems like it would be something that could resist having her 'information' erased, since from what i can tell, its a power that is actively trying to attack Bayonetta's entire existence?

Weird this wasn't included on her profile updates from the 3rd game given it was a pretty key ability used to defy the final boss of one of his strongest powers

Isn't Bayonetta naturally able to defy and alter phenomenal affirmation (Which essentially translates to her being able to go against forcible, pre-destined outcomes) like she did against Singularity? That seems like it would be something that could resist having her 'information' erased, since from what i can tell, its a power that is actively trying to attack Bayonetta's entire existence?
I don’t see evidence of her being able to resist erasure down to her information throughout an entire timeline.

I don’t see evidence of her being able to resist erasure down to her information throughout an entire timeline.
Well i mean throughout the entirety of Bayo 3, the Brave Cereza variant at the least was resisting being erased by the Homunculi (But the original bayonetta is essentially put at the same level as her), and with Singularity who could just naturally affirm phenomena and warp reality to an outcome.
Bayo in herself with the Left Eye has been able to interact closely with timelines, like she did in Bayo 2 where she can travel through it when necessary to resist anyone tampering with events in the future.

Singularity attacked all of her multiverse variants at the least but Idk how exactly the Blazblue information hax would interact with someone like Bayo, who can just defy truth and reality

I hate being a buzzkill with this but I-No's low 1-C is the 6D range but honestly wasn't discussed properly🗿.
The cut down method was supposed to be God form I-No = Backyard > 5D Underworld hill.

Back