• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, but it mostly refers to Ganon the Dorf.

Is Bayo really Ganon the Dorf levels of evil? I don't actually think she's evil. This was addressed in the Bayo vs MagnaAngemon fight actually.

Ganon isn't the only person the Master Sword can seal.

Also, Bayo is somewhat evil by human standards since she has stolen from bystanders before.

@dragon link's time resistance comes from him not being affected by the timeshift stones, which only just rewinds time at a certain spot. Him moving in stopped time is from him moving in hyrule when everything stopped moving in wind waker. (the latter I find iffy to say the least).

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I agree. I find this very iffy tbh. As iffy as Royal Knight resistances honestly.
And with that sentence, the time stop resistance was set in stone because the opposite implies having "Digimon" and "Downgrade" in the same sentence which is impossible

Anyways, it's probs Inconclusive FRA unless time resistance turns out to be a mistake in which case Link dun goofed and Bayo wins.

I'm pretty sure the timestop was said to have only affected Crenados army and not all of Hyrule, but don't quote me on that.

Well at this point, this feat may be reduced to nothing more than a trope. So I ask. Does anyone else enter with Link and are they stopped? Is there a statement that says whoever enters is stopped in time?

Tetra and the king of hyrule show up in the castle, and that's only after the castle has the timestop removed.

@triforce No that's not how it works. By that logic, anyone with evil emotions would be sensed by the master sword, and it's never shown to do that.

@Dragon

The King of Red Lions/Hyrules enters with Link and is also unaffected, and there's no statement that says anyone who enters gets stopped in time.

As much as I don't want to be the one saying it, if what Dust Collector says is true... I think this means bad news for the resistance feat.

Lemme amend that. KoRL must've always except from that, given if he wasn't, he would've been frozen in the first place, as he was there when everyone got frozen, being the king at the time and in the castle. Link on the other hand, has no such excuse.

Back