• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limitless Chaos RP Registration/Meta Thread

The_Divine_Phoenix

She/Her
VS Battles
Image Helper
It is time for something slightly more chaotic, now then.

The Premise
You are all summoned to a relatively normal world by an incomprehensible being that wants to be entertained, you are given powers by it and are allowed to do absolutely anything you desire with them. Other people that have been summoned like this also exist scattered around the world, you can choose to join factions, create them, or just wreak chaos and destruction on the world.

The RP will have some slight plot elements, but most of what happens is up to the players themselves.

How it works
You will ask for one power from any character on the wiki or make one up yourself. The power cannot be Tier 0 for obvious reasons, but anything below Tier 0 is fair game.

You only get one power, however it can contain other powers in it, you cannot ask for all of a character's powers.

The catch is that your powers will receive restrictions placed on them by me, the stronger they are the bigger the restrictio.

For example, something like Reinhard's LLT might get restricted to only work on deer on the 4th full moon of a year, whereas something more simple like fire manipulation might only get restricted to not setting rabbits on fire, but working normally otherwise.

With each new powerset you receive, you will be able to loosen the restriction on any of your existing powers or ask for another power with its own restrictions, this will be up to you.

Every Player Character will have Tier 0 Resistance to Power Mimicry, Power Stealing and Power Absorption without exceptions of any sort.

The player characters will all start at 9-B physically, with Baseline Subsonic Speed. Your hax can obviously be above this.

Template
Theme:

Name:

Appearance:

Desired Power:

Maxwell FGO
Theme: Control

Name:
Alexander Stratos

Appearance:

Desired Power:
Canopus's Four Prime Factors

Sorry, but Meta things like that are a no go. That's the equivalent of asking for a Tier 0 power.

Theme: TBD
Tenma Yato T
Name: Eric Orrinson

Appearance: --->

Desired Power: Aldui's Dragon Physiology (May be changed to Thu'um Mastery if the Physiology is to restricted)

Powers are accepted for everyone that's posted thus far.

Add them to this sandbox, I'll add the limitations they get directly to the sandbox once I figure them out.

The others are also accepted, add them to the Sandbox, I'll add the limitations when I can.

Expect this to start in a few days at best.

Theme: Breaking the rules

Name: Boris Bobo

Appearance: Boris is a large archosaurian reptile with an anthropomorphic design. He has a boxlike head with broad jaws and large teeth, dark blue eyes with slit pupils, theropod-esque legs with four claws on each foot, a crocodilian tail, beefy arms ending in four sizable claws on each hand, and blue scaly skin riddled with osteoderms. His tongue, flesh, and blood are blue, and his tongue is long and prehensile, as well as forked at the tip. He stands 8'5 and weighs 750 pounds.

Desired Power: Fun Lord

I guess I'll give this a shot, I'd love to cause some Chaos.

Theme: Spreading Chaos for my own amusement

Name: Jet

Appearance: ===>
Jet Standard
Desired Power: Discord's Reality Warping

Theme: Valencian Cloud, Sun, Moon ect. (Main theme), And Blood of the Dragon (Sub theme, to be introduced later)

Name: Calinova Valencia

Appearance: Red hair and green eyes, wearing an expensive armor with a dragon sigil inscribed on the back of it. Also carries an ancient sword at his side.

Desired Power:
1) The ability to control a magical cloud which can take certain concepts and grant them a physical presence in the form of the weather.

For example, the cloud can release fear itself in the form of liquid rain(granting their opponent so much fear that they will be unable fight properly, and will run away from the user on instinct.....if they are touched by the rain)

Or release anti-matter in the form of snow.(granting Calinova the ability to erase matter)

By having the could swallow his body, he can also become intangible, and of course he can also fly on top of the cloud.

not how it works. you could choose a non 1-a power, i'm unsure if omnisciece applies but the limitations are set by phoenix not us. So You might get limited omniscience over cherries instead.

You can choose 1-A stuff the limitations will just be more strict

Only tier 0 stuff is off limits

Ah thanks then

Theme: A goofy old gnome man

Name: Jeremy Webster

Appearance: A side effect of his empowerment has made him turn into 2 foot 9 old blue man with a long white beard with a fashion preference for pointy hats.

Desired power: Omniscience [[1]]

Uh, did you miss Totodile's comment ?

Phoenix, the game master of this RP, is the one that decides the restrictions on the power, you just have to say which power you want

Sorry I did not It see, that as my internet is being really bad ( I did keep refreshing the page constantly)- I was not quite sure how it worked but, I was just suggesting what I had in mind- though that suggestion may be adverse to the nature of this RP- as I had not really seen the restrictions on other powers. I will edit my comment.

Theme: Classic Horror

Name: Ed Caskey, nicknamed "Skin Head"

Appearance: See below.

Ed Caskey city hunter
Desired Power: Vergil's Yamato (in the form of the character's hunting knife)

Back