• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limitless Chaos RP Registration/Meta Thread

Every Player Character will have Tier 0 Resistance to Power Mimicry, Power Stealing and Power Absorption without exceptions of any sort.

Knowing this do you still want to choose that power?

So be it. People don't like having their shit stolen, hence why it is forbidden, most people will agree that to be a good thing.

While that is true, it makes their character feel not unique, because someone has the thing you have but better, which is really ******* shitty and makes you unmotivated to do anything in the RP.

While that is true, the limitations get lifted with time, unless you purposefully choose to never attempt to have them lifted. This means the issue will eventually come up, while the goal is to have it never come up.

The fact is, this would only lead to everyone asking for power copy resistance whenever they get the chance, which is not something I want to happen.

I haven't seen anyone complain about it.

That's like saying "tier 0 resistance to mind manipulation for everyone, because otherwise everyone will be turned into puppets."

I've been in a few RPs like this in another site, and I'd say that power/skill copying is generally a pain in the ass. You're discouraged from using your abilities near the person with the copying, and they can get ridiculously stacked by doing almost nothing.

This is alive again, I'm making the thread. The restrictions have all been posted here. Now is your last chance to change things.

Theme:The Greatest Illusionist of the World
0886b3e50f2e00b3ac9fb8ff5f05ac3e757495bc hq
Name:Pascal Ren├▓

Appearance:

Desired Power:The magical kit of the great Salivar:
A magic kit that belonged to the great magician and illusionist Salivar, composed of three objects:

• The Cylinder and the Wand of Materialization: A cylinder and a wand apparently normal and almost unusable if separated, if you beat the wand on the edge of the cylinder and say aloud what you want, it will come out of the cylinder.The user can materialize almost anything, from the classic rabbit, a flock of doves or cards or any other object to more dangerous things like materializing the five elements, as fire, water / ice, wind and lightning.
  • The Ring of Transmutation: Able to transmute the user's body into smoke, a flock of butterflies or doves, it also allows telekinesis capable of lifting objects and people.
After the transformation the user can return to his normal state thinking about his appearance.

• The Great Cape of distortion: A red cape capable of transmutating anything if covered by it and also allows it to disappear and reappear in other places.
The cape reappears in the user's pockets

Back