• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Limited Plot Manipulation and 4th Wall Breaking for Ichibei Hyosube

It’s the only one needed. By your own logic, every character that makes a decision or does anything (which is all of them) have plot manip because they “affected how the story would go”. It’s completely ridiculous.

You’ll have much better luck arguing just the text being blacked out than this stupid “affected the story” stuff.
I am refering when ichibe literally blanks with ink what the character was saying, if ichigo literally cuted rukia text bubble then the analogy would apply

I am refering when ichibe literally blanks with ink what the character was saying, if ichigo literally cuted rukia text bubble then the analogy would apply
I know what you are referring to. I am saying that arguing “it changed the plot” doesn’t support your argument for it being plot manip.

Exactly, anyone can "alter/change the plot" thats how stories work lol. Actions have effects? Woah.

Guys, plz don’t argue this “it changed the course of the story” point. That’s not how it works. You may as well argue that Ichigo choosing to accept Rukia’s powers is plot manipulation since “it changed the course of the story”.
That's not the same. Ichibei "sees all" in the world and decided to change the protagonist entire story at the start of set story by changing a speech bubble from another complete dimension seperated from reality while invading the protagonist inner thoughts and inner world. He shouldn't be able to do that. Nobody in the series could perform such a plot manipulation feat. Those other examples are "choices" but here there was "no choice" to make. It can't be change even if you make a what if fanfiction about it.

Nice strawman. Human Ichigo being useless means nothing to my argument. Respond when you have an actual response that is relevant to my post or the thread.
I didn't adressed the obvious. But since you insist. Every character using plot manipualtion decides to use their powers. If that was a contradiction nobody would have this power in VSBW. Your post was irrelevant and I didn't contradict myself. Ichigo the one affected with plot manipulation had no choice in the matter.

At this point I don't think this will be accepted. I will refrain myself and wait for more feats for Ichibei in the future. That would be the for the best.

He thinks that this isn't probally going to get accepted. Two different things
dawg said he'd refrain from talking in his own thread. What's the point in a crt without the creator lol. So thats why i asked the question. So instead of answering for him let him answer. Thanks.

Back