• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Obito Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
GreatestSin said:
Not Jim Sterling said:
About the TSB, wasn't susanoo is technically still a ninjutsu? because for some reason sasuke manage to block the TSB using his Susanoo
yeah it is but in the next page you see a hole in the susanoo hand, it seems like th TSB can destroy something directly if the user doesnt concentrate on it, maybe if obito had included a susanoo hand into his "path of attack" than maybe it would work :I
but i dont think it was like that, mostlikely another one of kishis inconsistencies :(
Yes but TSB is cannot just instantly destroy anything it touch, since TSB need time to penetrate the skeleton susanoo which basically was the weakest version of susanoo, and that time it take is was all is needed for naruto to save himself.

Non-Bias said:
It wasn't debunked lol. You guys have no idea how TSBs work and would rather scream inconsistent showings.
still waiting for your proof, go on. wheres your argument with facts.

Let's see....

This and this proves that TSBs aren't as inconsistent as most people believe.

What do those scans have in common? This. Obito attacked the Hokages relying on instinct rather then intelligence. He couldn't even recognize his own name and was barely capable of controlling the Juubi's power. As seen in the first two scans, Obito attacked the Hokages with his TSBs and they didn't die.

Yet once he gained control and attacked Minato with them, Minato couldn't regenerate his arm. In fact, they were basically mortals.

Why is this possible? Because Obito nullified the properties of Edo Tensei. But that leaves the question of why the Second and Third Hokage weren't dead since Obito can nullify their Edo Tensei right?

The answer is quite simple. As seen by portrayals, Obito before he gained control was fighting on instinct and was highly unintelligent given the fact he couldn't even recognize his own name. Yet the moment he gained control, he could nullify abilities. This shows that TSBs users (Six Paths Chakra users in general honestly) activate the nullification powers of the TSBs themselves rather then it being a passive ability. In fact, Sasuke had to activate his own Six Paths Chakra rather then it being a passive ability.

There is no inconsistencies about the TSBs given these facts.

Looks like Lille is stomping here. Does the result of this change in any way if it's Madara (double rinnegan) instead of Obito? I'm not even sure the results change at all especially with the X-axis. Ignoring durability is as bad enough as it is.

X-axis ignoring durability as a sniper rifle seems very, very dangerous. If Lillie is a good enough sniper, would he be accurate enough to snipe Obito's Rinnegan or his head? (reminder that no one actually lose their heads in Naruto) I would be curious to see what would happen if Obito got one of his eyes shot, or his entire head shot down.

Lillie is probably stomping here at this point, unless the rule changes with Lille's intangibility.

We already know TSB can nullify ninjutsu upon contact, I don't see anything special about that.

^ Oh really? I thought it was speculation TSBs can nullify Kamui and that it has plenty of inconsistent showing? Because that's what you all were claiming above if you recall.

Non-Bias said:
We already know TSB can nullify ninjutsu upon contact, I don't see anything special about that.
^ Oh really? I thought it was speculation TSBs can nullify Kamui and that it has plenty of inconsistent showing? Because that's what you all were claiming above if you recall.
And? When has TSB nullified Kamui? I said upong contact

TSB can only nullify chakra it can touch/interact with. It can't nullify kamui because the void isnt chakra. Chakra from the eyes is used to manuplate space/time . And TSB cant negate the space itself

Coleworld12 said:
TSB can negate it since it can hurt limbo who are in literally other spaces
Limbo are still physcial manifestation, who originate from other dimension. Naruto has no dimensional power still he fought with Limbo clones just because he had senjutsu chakra. Kamui is nothing like Limbo, it's complete intangibility

Do you mean to say Six Paths Sage Chakra? Naruto has literally no dimensional power.

TSB negating Kamui was the only slight argument that TSB could hit Lille and Kamui is not negated. What now?

The Gedo statue is pretty damn slow, it has no chance of tagging Barro and I doubt the exposion speed of it's bombs will leave Obito alive either, close range itsn't really applicable and Lille can fight in close range and probably easily outrun the Gedo. Chouji fought it for christs sake.

With six paths chakra he should be able to hit Lille either way? If he can hit beings in other spaces than that should be a higher form of intangibility

Coleworld12 said:
With six paths chakra he should be able to hit Lille either way? If he can hit beings in other spaces than that should be a higher form of intangibility
Yet Naruto tagged it with Zero spacetime jutsu while Kaguya couldn't tag DMS Kakashi with Ash Bones? Are you kidding me?

There's a reason why Quincy Emperor is saying this. Lille Barro can repair his weapon, even if it's damaged for the first and second times.

Yet Naruto tagged it with Zero spacetime jutsu while Kaguya couldn't tag DMS Kakashi with Ash Bones? Are you kidding me?

Again Naruto tagged it with six paths chakra with it yeah he can hit beings in other dimensions,create form from nothingness etc. Kaguya was blitzed and their physical attacks were not working stop grasping.

Coleworld12 said:
Nah. Limbo clones are just shadows that exist in limbo that are produced ultizing 6 paths chakra can be only hurt and percived with 6 path chakra. As in because they have the same type of chakra they can interact with them

Spacial Intagiblity is completly diffrent.

No, being in another dimension is not the same type of intangibility. Barro is intangible on all fronts. You need reality warping or his own X-Axis ability to hit him. No form of chakra or jutsu can replicate this. Only person is Hidan if he got Barro's blood before Intangibility. Other than that, not really any way to hit him.

Coleworld12 said:
Nah. Limbo clones are just shadows that exist in limbo that are produced ultizing 6 paths chakra can be only hurt and percived with 6 path chakra. As in because they have the same type of chakra they can interact with them
Spacial Intagiblity is completly diffrent.
No offense but Kishimotos interpretation > Yours bro
http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=52262963&postcount=955

Now tell me what in that paragraph goes agaisnt what I just said.

It says the shadows are invisible, not intangible. Is people making up stuff on the fly now? Limbo is not intangible

Coleworld12 said:
Sage of six paths chakra and I know he doesn't?
Since when is six paths chakra only physical?
since madara cannot hit obito and kaguya cannot hit kakashi when they both use kamui intangibility?

Lille Barro is not in two spaces anyway, so the bypassing method doesn't work anyway, no matter what it's actually called. You're arguing a useless point.

^ TSBs never nullified Kamui on panel, but the fact that Obito had to go out his way to block them instead of phasing through them like he does everything else proves that he knew that it would be nullified.

Faisal Shourov said:
It says the shadows are invisible, not intangible. Is people making up stuff on the fly now? Limbo is not intangible
" In that space a shadow is produced, which everyone who is connected with the current world can't feel. "

It is lol

I am fully aware that Limbo clones are never intangible, and if they did, not even the Six Paths Chakra would damage them and just pass through them.

Since when is six paths chakra only physical?
since madara cannot hit obito and kaguya cannot hit kakashi when they both use kamui intangibility?

Kaguya was blitzed and Madara even used intangibility of his own in the kamui dimension iirc

Faisal Shourov said:
So why did Sasuke throw his sword through Limbo's body? He even said physical attacks are useless.

just like the majority have already stated obito has no means of putting lille down.

he is outclassed here by a longshot

Non-Bias said:
^ TSBs never nullified Kamui on panel, but the fact that Obito had to go out his way to block them instead of phasing through them like he does everything else proves that he knew that it would be nullified.
Obito cannot use Kamui while hes the Juubi Jinchuriki host.

Non-Bias said:
TSBs never nullified Kamui on panel, but the fact that Obito had to go out his way to block them instead of phasing through them like he does everything else proves that he knew that it would be nullified.
Fact is, TSB never touched nor nullified Kamui, anything else is just speculation and can't be used for argument. Obito never said Kamui could be nullified by TSB, nobody ever said that

This TSB Kamui argument with Obito is pointlless. We saw Kamui not being negated and spacially being sent to another dimension by Kakashi, we saw Minato teleport with TSB's near him. Space Time Ninjutsu transports and effects TSB's.

Even if this wasn't true, it's a fallacy to say that since TSB's hit space time Ninjutsu where he body moves from one dimension to another, that they can hit the X-Axis and it's one dimension intangibility, his body is always in one dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back