• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Obito Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
LordAizenSama said:
^pretty sure kakashi was amplified with Kurama's chakra cloak, so that's not really notable.
If you could find the scan that would be good.
kakashi didnt have the kurama cloak anymore, this is where the gedo appeared:

http://www.***********.net/naruto/659/6

this is where kakashi tried to absorb after it appeared (note: look at the right panel, the right arm is bigger than a normal grown man):

http://www.***********.net/naruto/659/7

and here you can see his entire right arm missing:

http://www.***********.net/naruto/659/8

eh, thats alot quicker/larger AoE than any other time i've seen it used. But it's pretty futile in the end when you can dodge it

Faisal Shourov said:
Lille all rounds, his hax is simply superior. Obito can't become intangible while Juubi Jinchuuriki, and X-axis is more effective than TSB. TSB doesn't work on natural energy users anyway if we go by verse equalization.
this ^_^

LordAizenSama said:
eh, thats alot quicker/larger AoE than any other time i've seen it used. But it's pretty futile in the end when you can dodge it
i know, i only wanted to show that it is much faster than " a fairly amount of time", if the enemy is cuaght off-guard (which is easily the case if it is a vs battle without prior knowledge) than he could lose his head or at least a arm ^_^

The leader of the Schutzstaffel should be able to win, lose, or have an uncertain match against Obito alone.

Not Jim Sterling

R1. Obito has the necessary hax and power to beat Lille. Pre Jinchuriki means that this is Obito with the Rinnegan, which means that this same Obito can summon the Bijuu and the Gedo Mazo in order to fight against Lille. IIRC, the Gedo Mazo has an soul stealing attack that would easily kill Lille if it makes contact. Also, Obito can use his Kamui and Rinnegan abilities at the same time, which means that it's nigh impossible for Lille to even harm him. There's also Genjutsu for mind controlling.

R2. Lille wins because Obito is a berserker in this form.

R3. Obito's Regenerationn and speed would make Lille's attacks easy to shrug off or hard to hit. Obito still has his Sharingan which means that he could easily put Lille under his Genjutsu for mind controlling or he could easily negate Lille's intangibilty via TSBs in order to kill him.

Non-Bias said:
Not Jim Sterling

R1. Obito has the necessary hax and power to beat Lille. Pre Jinchuriki means that this is Obito with the Rinnegan, which means that this same Obito can summon the Bijuu and the Gedo Mazo in order to fight against Lille. IIRC, the Gedo Mazo has an soul stealing attack that would easily kill Lille if it makes contact. Also, Obito can use his Kamui and Rinnegan abilities at the same time, which means that it's nigh impossible for Lille to even harm him. There's also Genjutsu for mind controlling.

R2. Lille wins because Obito is a berserker in this form.

R3. Obito's Regenerationn and speed would make Lille's attacks easy to shrug off or hard to hit. Obito still has his Sharingan which means that he could easily put Lille under his Genjutsu for mind controlling or he could easily negate Lille's intangibilty via TSBs in order to kill him.
just curious can you show proof that TSBs can bypass intangibility?
i also curious want to hear other Lille supporter(except me) opinion about Obito Genjutsu.

Here.

Tobirama stated that Obito is capable of nullifying all Ninjutsu. Kamui (intangibilty) is a Ninjutsu. That means that TSBs can nullify intangibilty.

Stronger opponents throw off Genjutsu like it's nothing, I don't remember any usage of it against anyone except fodder in the Later arcs. Sakura being hit by Sasuke's is the only one I remember, along with the Infinite Tsukuyomi of course. Lol Genjutsu falls under the same logic as "Lol reiatsu crush" since they have no resistance to Spiritual Pressure.

R1: Summoning likely requires him to be tangible, it's a headshot for the faster Lille. As for soul stealing, should he succeed in summoning it, hitting the soul steal may be basically impossible, because the Gedo is an insanely weak Ten Tails, very slow.

R2: We're agreed.

R3: Regenerationn has limits, Madara almost died to losing about half his body to Gai's night Gai. Lille bypassing durability and just erasing parts of his body is not going to be easily taken and shrugged off. Lille can also teleport, form himself arms and a head, even legs in this form. TSB's cannot bypass intangibility. Because everything of Lille is intangible, his attacks use no Reiatsu, Reiryoku or Reishi, he literally fires nothing an jus erases everything between the "Barrel and the Target". It's some sort of spacial fuckery like Kamui I beleive. Trompete is massive in scale and would probably erase the TSB and Obito himself, it may have charge time.

The only true way to him Lille is to reflect his own power on himself or outhax it. I mean, TSB as I pointed out above are literally one of the most inconsistant things in the entire of the poorly written final arc, can you really use logic based from inconsistant or one off showings (Minato's spirit form) compared to the assumptions that The Third Hokage, The Second Hokage regenerated from it, Madara and Obito were harmed by their own.

^^sounds like NLF. a lot of it. You're going to need proof, and not vague exposition if you ever want to convince anyone with that.

Non-Bias said:
Here.Tobirama stated that Obito is capable of nullifying all Ninjutsu. Kamui (intangibilty) is a Ninjutsu. That means that TSBs can nullify intangibilty.
Faulty use of verse equalization. Kamui intangibility is a ninjutsu only in Narutoverse, using only Obito's Mangekyou sharingan eyes. Intangibility users in other verses don't need Kamui eyes for intangibility.

In short, TSB (if it could) would only work on people who use Obito's eyes for intangibility. People who don't use dojutsu for intangibility don't have to worry about TSB

Kamui and the X-Axis are vastly different. One has Chakra based at its roots, Lille's doesn't. it's like Gremmy's in a way. I call them, "Reality Warping" schrifts. But they are just the "Hax" ones. It has no reasonable explanation as to the "How". Obito sends his body into another dimension, Lille'ss body may remain in one dimension, or maybe not. We have no idea.

^^sounds like NLF. a lot of it. You're going to need proof, and not vague exposition if you ever want to convince anyone with that.

^ Vauge exposition yet it nullified Amaterasu, Rasenshuriken, and Edo Tensei. It nullifies Ninjutsu. Why else would Obito desperately try to block them if he could have easily phased through them? Even without verse equalization, chakra has spiritual energy, a component of chakra, which means that Lille still isn't safe from getting his intangibility nullified.

Faulty use of verse equalization. Kamui intangibility is a ninjutsu only in Narutoverse, using only Obito's Mangekyou sharingan eyes. Intangibility users in other verses don't have Kamui eyes nor they use it for intangibility.

In short, TSB (if it could) would only work on people who use Obito's eyes for intangibility. People who don't use dojutsu for intangibility don't have to worry about TSB

^ Read above. Tell me the real difference between chakra and reatsu. Verse equalization isn't needed here.

Reiatsu isn't used in Lille Barro's techniques.... I said this. We have no proof it does, gremmy's didn't either and Askin's doesn't when he consume something, Like Blood against Oetsu.

Reiatsu is a force exerted by Reiryoku, which Lille doesn't use either. Reiatsu is like gravity, a force.

ok, it nullified three jutsu. that does not prove it nullifies every possible Jutsu ever, nor does it prove that it nullifies everything of similiar nature or effect like you're claiming it does, which you have 0 proof that it does, this claim is linked to Tobirama's knowledge,that is literally the definition of vague. Do you think he knows every single Jutsu out there and how a TBB would interact with each and every one of them on the one time he observed the TBB in use? heck does he even know that Kamui exists and what that does? or the specifics of how it functions? this is literally like itachi saying he can only be defeated by another sharingan user.

the Abuse of NLF is real. Please stop it.

Also. You had to relfect Lille's power back onto him, or use reality warping (Kyoraku's Bankai) to hit him. Lille was not vulnerable to Kidou (Reiatsu and Reiryoku based technique).

As I have already said, the work in a completely different way. Intangibility of Lille has no energy source route we can establish etc.

Non-Bias said:
^ Read above. Tell me the real difference between chakra and reatsu. Verse equalization isn't needed here.
Nothing to do with chakra and reaitsu, it has to do with Obito's eyes. Obito uses Kamui using his eyes only, no eyes no kamui. Other peopel don't use dojutsu for intangibility. TSB can nullify a doujutsu based ninjutsu, it can't nullify anything that's not dependent on dojutsu. Kamui is a limited ability, TSB isn't doing anything against intangible people who use completely different mechanism. Chakra and reaitsu is irrelevant here

Not to mention, TSB has never shown to bypass Kamui anyway, so this is all speculation. It has only nullified ninjutsu upon contact IIRC

I don't like where this is going. So, is Lille Barro the winner or the loser, because we are not having another of these "this thread is out of control now, and it needs to be locked".

LordAizenSama said:
ok, it nullified three jutsu. that does not prove it nullifies every possible Jutsu ever, nor does it prove that it nullifies everything of similiar nature or effect like you're claiming it does, which you have 0 proof that it does, this claim is linked to Tobirama's knowledge,that is literally the definition of vague. Do you think he knows every single Jutsu out there and how a TBB would interact with each and every one of them on the one time he observed the TBB in use? heck does he even know that Kamui exists and what that does? or the specifics of how it functions? this is literally like itachi saying he can only be defeated by another sharingan user.
the Abuse of NLF is real. Please stop it.
I'll debunk all of this later since I have to work.

Though keep in mind that Obito didn't deny what Tobirama said and that Hashirama knew about the abilities of the Rinnegan despite the extreme rarity of it. The term 'vague' doesn't really hold any meaning because of this. And keep in mind that TSBs already nullified an MS technique (Amaterasu) which is what Kamui is...

Not Jim Sterling said:
-Obito, pretty easy

- Lille

- Lille

my reason for Lille victory?

intangibility Ô£ö´©Å
ignores conventional durability Ô£ö´©Å
Trompete the entire battle field Ô£ö´©Å
@Dekoshu

my choice is still the same, except for the Obito one.

Debunk your debunk. http://www.**********.com/naruto/669/16

http://www.**********.com/naruto/669/17

Kakashi uses Kamui to utterly open up Madara's TSB (Superior to Obito's cause of stability) and he gets decimated by Guy.

So since the idea that TSB nullifies Kamui is debunked totally within the manga, anything else or can we give this to Lille?

Even if TSB could nullify Kamui, it still can't be used for argument against other phasing abilties. Kamui is very limited and is unsuable if the user loses source of ability (the eyes). Other phasing abilities are not remotely close to how Kamui works, TSB affecting a limited ability like Kamui doesn't make it usuable against other intangible beings. No claim such is faulty use of verse equalization, and fallacious

As Faisal said, even without the blatant showing that TSB cannot negate the Ninjutsu Kamui, the logic is still fallicious.

So, this may be a conversation of whether or not Truth-Seeking Balls can affect the intangibility of The X-Axis, even though objectively, it is not a ninjutsu in anyway.

Actually Lille's intangibility is only for weapons. so, punches or things like that willl hit him.

Third Eye: In his base form, his X-Axis activates automatically from his left eye when faced with an attack he cannot successfully defend against. Activating this power by opening his left eye during this process no weapo in the world can pierce or damage him as his body is fused with his ability The X-Axis. Weapons can only go through his body for a short period of time.

It only says weapons.

KamiYasha said:
Actually Lille's intangibility is only for weapons. so, punches or things like that willl hit him.
Third Eye: In his base form, his X-Axis activates automatically from his left eye when faced with an attack he cannot successfully defend against. Activating this power by opening his left eye during this process no weapo in the world can pierce or damage him as his body is fused with his ability The X-Axis. Weapons can only go through his body for a short period of time.

It only says weapons.
............. No. Just no. it's for all things, it just so happens Kyouraku was attacking with Weapons and he even tried Kidou after that statement (not a weapon). Lille Barro's terminology has nothing to do with it. He says "Attacks" in one translation anyway.

There is no enhanced intangibility, he just is allowed to remain intangible after a third eye opening.

Lille doesn't have Selective intangibility.. otherwise they wouldn't have needed the Asspull PlotKai sword to win.

In fact, Lille Barro would have a far more realistic conclusion which would result in his victory over the Captain-Commander if Nanao Ise wasn't there to get Shunsui.

Genjutsu can't manipulate Reiryoku detction ( Reikaku ) which is what quincy rely on. So it basically useless

Who agrees that Lille Barro can defeat Obito, even if he had the power of the Six Paths? You do know he has blockable and unblockable shots, he was only defeated by "cheating" or some other unfair thing from a too convenient Zanpakuto that Lille Barro isn't fully aware of, The X-Axis can hit people even if they have natural energy (senjutsu or other types), etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back