• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Obito Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are at least 7 people who are in favor of Barro? Cause to everyone here, that is the minimum that Lord Kavpeny has put for Versus Threads here now.

Are at least seven or people want Lille Barro to have an actual victory, and not simply an inconclusive match result, over Obito? He doesn't just have more hax, he has an unambiguously unblockable ability, and with his sniper proficiency, perfect accuracy under the usual circumstances. His intangibility is not bound to minutes, he can attack without having to be tangible, and can teleport as well, and his Trompete, had it not been inhibited by Shinken Hakkyoken, would've been causing even more destruction.

Dekoshu said:
Are at least seven or people want Lille Barro to have an actual victory, and not simply an inconclusive match result, over Obito? He doesn't just have more hax, he has an unambiguously unblockable ability, and with his sniper proficiency, perfect accuracy under the usual circumstances. His intangibility is not bound to minutes, he can attack without having to be tangible, and can teleport as well, and his Trompete, had it not been inhibited by Shinken Hakkyoken, would've been causing even more destruction.
Hmm. Deko has a point.....

By not bound by minutes, once he opens his third time, his opponents can't do cheap shots with him anymore without bypassing or negating his intangibility while in Quincy: Vollstandig, and people should know what happens even if they did pragmatically cut his head off. He gets even more serious and wants to not just pierce his opponents, but blind them, annihilate giant places and when he feels like it, destroy them with Trompete. Did I mention Lille Barro is very great at literal head shots, like he did to the body double of Senjumaru, and can rapid-fire with his bullet-shaped Heilig Pfeil and was enhanced recently by Yhwach himself, and already died?

Okay. i think i have the general idea here.

• Cough* So let me try to rephrash my question in a completely different matter: (Somewhat) based on Dekoshu's question, are the people here voting for Lille Barro based on him actually getting a win or is through reasoning that he can win this or at least make this inconclusive over Obito?

Not only that, Lille Barro isn't overly arrogant, he is well informed of the Shinigami, he doesn't constantly gloat about his abilities, he's honest and realistic, and was genuinely wasn't certain what Nanao's weapon would do to him, something that not even Lille Barro would have known about? You know, it was out of the blue, too convenient, no foreshadowing even for the Quincy, and even Lille Barro fully knows had it not been for that Zanpakuto, he would have won easily against both Nanao and Shunsui, leaving Yhwach with less opponents or "sinners" as he would call them.

I said I would debunk everything I saw but...

I just don't feel like it anymore. It's called speculation that Kamui would be nullified even though Obito literally had to block them instead of phasing through them like he does everytime he's being attacked.

And then even if he could nulliy Kamui, Lille's is different even though it literally comes from his eye just like Obito's. Hilarious really.

• Cough* So let me try to rephrash my question in a completely different matter: (Somewhat) based on Dekoshu's question, are the people here voting for Lille Barro based on him actually getting a win or is through reasoning that he can win this or at least make this inconclusive over Obito?

^ No one explained how Lille wins R1, so it's inconclusive if you ask me.

Non-Bias said:
*Cough* So let me try to rephrash my question in a completely different matter: (Somewhat) based on Dekoshu's question, are the people here voting for Lille Barro based on him actually getting a win or is through reasoning that he can win this or at least make this inconclusive over Obito?

^ No one explained how Lille wins R1, so it's inconclusive if you ask me.
You know what Non-bias, i actually agree with ya on that point.

Seriously, i might have to even consider closing this cause unless someone can actually give reasons as to why Lille would win like for example Dekoshu or what cause i mean at this, i'm seeing something under 7 at this point rite now....

Have people have ever considered what would happen? What if Lille Barro wanted to figure out what Kamui does, and what if he wanted to outright pierce the heads of Obito and the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, over and over again? What if he wants to see what the Rinnegan do? What if he wants to intentionally wait for Kamui to be off? Lille Barro aims at the vital points of his opponents from a distance, even if he uses the rapid-fire feature of his Diagramm. Also, it took Trompete, his own technique, to even damage him and his Heiligenschein to weaken him, but not kill him? Meaning, he was literally defeated only by his own (reflected) godly power, not Shunsui or the Zanpakuto Nanao has (it depends on what godly opponent the wielder is facing, but is questionable, especially if the being has something that makes this useless and Nanao can't safely use this Zanpakuto, as the enemy's attack's energy can hurt her too if she's not careful).

Dekoshu said:
Have people have ever considered what would happen? What if Lille Barro wanted to figure out what Kamui does, and what if he wanted to blast the heads of Obito and the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path? What if he wants to see what the Rinnegan do? What if he wants to intentionally wait for Kamui to be off? Lille Barro aims at the vital points of his opponents from a distance, even if he uses the rapid-fire feature of his Diagramm.
So fist sized holes are a problem for the Bijuu and the Gedo Mazo? You're overestimating Lille's power here and intelligence here too. How on earth would he know about Kamui's time limit? Please, I have to know the answer for this.

What I'm trying to say is that one shot isn't enough. He'll need something bigger than that.

What I'm trying to say is that one shot isn't enough. Lille Barro would need something bigger than that. Fist-sized holes alone wouldn't be enough. I am not sure, but five minutes at a time is something most opponents wouldn't want to wait for anyway.

In Round 1, it's not very obvious at all. How would Lille know if Obito has literal preparation time to summon the Demonic Statue? How would Lille Barro shoot the head of Obito if he'll just get on Lille Barro's nerves with that annoying Kamui? He can shoot the heart and brains, but trying to hit the non-vital spots of the Statue wouldn't bother the Statue at all, just like hitting the Tailed Beasts' non-vital spots with the same attacks wouldn't bother them much at all. Even Kakashi was trying to use Kamui on its head.

I'ma go for Obito on this one...

ya know, couldn't Obito use kamui to make a certain part of Baro tangible and shoot the TSB right through him?

I don't think that's how The X-Axis works. His entire body is within the same dimension, not just parts of it in a different dimension. Also, Obito cannot use the actual Truth-Seeking Balls while having Kamui, as having the Ten-Tails literally did something to Obito that makes it literally impossible to use Kamui to make objects and attack pass through him.

"Spatial Intangibility" Obito has nothing that can hit him. He isn't simply moving his body like Kamui does. Obito has nothing conceptual that appears on Lille's body so nothing he does will go through. Reikaku counters genjutsu. Lille's Trompete is enough.

So, people. Are you all saying and agreeing that Obito cannot just wait out The X-Axis' intangibility once becoming even stronger, while Lille Barro can just wait out the five minutes of Kamui while using Quincy: Vollständig?

The X-Axis is also even stronger, and can be used to fire multiple times while in his stronger/strongest forms. Meaning the unblockable shots can hit again and again on Obito, not just his chest, everythiing about him can be hit, and durability isn't just useless, it's just an excuse to arrogantly tank somebody who only needs to just say realistically "I can pierce stuff." and fully prove it by hitting the vital part without delaying too much. Lille Barro already hit the Zanpakuto creator this way and without hesitation, shot somebody in the head. What makes people think Lille Barro isn't going to just shoot a non-Shinigami in the brain, like Obito? This is someone who makes it quite clear he is Yhwach's "best creation", and justifiably and realistically believe he couldn't be killed by just any Bankai of a Shinigami. Meaning no, Obito is going to find out the The X-Axis isn't just unblockable: it cannot be absorbed, parried, deflected, or reflected by conventional means, because there's no blatantly obvious projectile to stop or negate to begin with. It's also non-absorbable in more ways than one.

well Obito doesn't have a heart, so shooting him through the chest won't hurt...

wasn't his head, no.. his ENTIRE BODY expanded and weirdly discombublated? can that show any OPness of Obito's regen?

The overpowering Regenerationn of Obito? Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that even part of head was damaged by a Truth-Seeking Ball of his own, it doesn't change the fact that Lille can still effortlessly pierce through his defenses? What Truth-Seeking Ball? Yes, Lille Barro will know how powerful it is. Yes, Lille Barro is going to find the Regenerationn of Obito very annoying and time-consuming. Obito doesn't have a heart? Did you see the events about how Madara put the cursed seal inside of Obito?

How many shots can Baro do till he runs out of energy? theres also evidence that TSB do physical, spiritual and astral damage.

The X-Axis doesn't have an obvious limit on how many shots he can make. I literally cannot speculate on the limitations, because it doesn't obviously leave Lille Barro tired or damaging his body whatsoever. Nobody, even the most intelligent beings, will find anything taxing about this ability, or how fatal it is to its user. Meaning he can use this ability on people who are accustomed to dealing with standard damage. Meaning, Stand users may hurt Lille, but they can't block hits from the The X-Axis. Going back to this, it was certainly debunked.

I agree with the great lord Aizen. We are not going through this again, please. It looks like we need to show how compared to the The X-Axis, there's something seriously flawed about the Truth-Seeking Balls. At least if they're not given godly energy by any other universe or anything to bypass Senjutsu/Natural Energy and stuff, but these aren't the ones we're talking about at all. We're talking about what the usual Truth-Seeking Balls in Naruto Uzumaki's reality actually and objectively do to their targets. How is it debunked? Well, we have proof why it's debunked. You claim they damage people on a physical, astral, and spiritual one, right? Why do you think so, Zerzavyx?

Also, me and the others have literally already made our rational, objective, realistic, mature, and valid points of how the leader of the Sternritter Schutzstaffel has/had more than one advantage over Obito. Both of them can regenerate. Lille had his entire head cut off and still survives.

I think hes equating yin and yang chakra releases and giving them spirtual properties when they have only shown physial capabilties

Dekoshu said:
So, people. Are you all saying and agreeing that Obito cannot just wait out The X-Axis' intangibility once becoming even stronger, while Lille Barro can just wait out the five minutes of Kamui while using Quincy: Vollständig?
That's not the point of R1. Obito literally needs to make one hand seal to summon the Bijuu and Gedo Mazo. You're telling me that Lille can survive against several mountain busters, a giant soul stealing husk, and someone with all the Rinnegan abilities?

No one still gave a good reason for Lille beating Obito in R1 other then using assumptions.

LordAizenSama said:
let's not go back into the TSB crap again. it was already debunked. read above.
It wasn't debunked lol. You guys have no idea how TSBs work and would rather scream inconsistent showings.

Not Jim Sterling said:
About the TSB, wasn't susanoo is technically still a ninjutsu? because for some reason sasuke manage to block the TSB using his Susanoo
yeah it is but in the next page you see a hole in the susanoo hand, it seems like th TSB can destroy something directly if the user doesnt concentrate on it, maybe if obito had included a susanoo hand into his "path of attack" than maybe it would work :I

but i dont think it was like that, mostlikely another one of kishis inconsistencies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back