• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Obito Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleworld12 said:
@Zensum
They're in another space therefore it's spatial intangibility
I dont think you understand what spacial intagibility is. Lille is not in another dimmension he just gained spacial phasing on to his person. Which means hes occuping the space without taking a physical form. Essentially a placeholder

I dont think you understand what spacial intagibility is. Lille is not in another dimmension he just gained spacial phasing on to his person. Which means hes occuping the space without taking a physical form. Essentially a placeholder

I was just disproving you since you claimed it wasn't spatial intangibility

Coleworld12 said:
Since when is six paths chakra only physical?
since madara cannot hit obito and kaguya cannot hit kakashi when they both use kamui intangibility?
Kaguya was blitzed and Madara even used intangibility of his own in the kamui dimension iirc
and what does that supposed to do with my argument?

I say Both of Kaguya and Madara can't hit intangibility, So?

None-Bias, please stop. You're using fallicious logic. Nullifies all Jutsu eh? Sage Jutsu, Kamui, Rinnegan Teleporting, Minato's teleporting. These have all moved the user and the TSB's or damaged them at some point.

Kamui is a Ninjutsu, but it's not effected byTSB. Which is a hard fact. Don't purposefully take my words out of context.

@Not Jim Sterling

Kaguya tried to hit him with physical attacks and was blitzed. When did Madara struggle against Obito?

Coleworld12 said:
I was just disproving you since you claimed it wasn't spatial intangibility

Limbo clones arent intangible they are in the limbo dimmension. They can interact with the real world but the real world cant interact with them. Only people with sage chakra can interact with them as limbo is a sage of 6 paths jutsu.

Drown in water made by a Reality Warper where the opponent is forced to play along to a Threatre Play. Like they are forced to obey his game rules. Reality Warping is one of the only ways to hit Barro.

It's very logical actually.

Yes it is a ninjutsu. TSB nullifies ninjutsu upon contact. Kamui was never touched nor nullified by it.

^ Yes, it nullifies Ninjutsu on contact, I'm not saying that it doesn't. Yet everyone is purposely ignoring the fact that Obito had to block them for a reason while using Kamui. Why did he block them instead of phasing through them? Can you answer that question for me?

@Zensum

Limbo are intangible to beings within the current world as they reside in another space far away.And it's not sage of six paths jutsu Madara used it before even having the mode stop talking nonsense already.

And even if TSB can hit intangibility so what? that still doesn't change the fact that Lille is faster since he can teleported away and still have wider AOE than the TBS.

Coleworld12 said:
@Zensum
Limbo are intangible to beings within the current world as they reside in another space far away.And it's not sage of six paths jutsu Madara used it before even having the mode stop talking nonsense already.
You're missing the point. They aren't intangible because Naruto with Sage Chakra can hit them. I'm clearly speaking of the Madara's Six Paths Limbo used by dual Rinnegan.

Only people with sage chakra can interact with them as limbo is a sage of 6 paths jutsu.

^ What? Limbo is a Rinnegan ability lol. Madara was using even before he became a Jinchuriki.

Lille won by mass votes, 2:1

Votes for Lille

Dekoshu Pietro Maximoff GreatestSin Quincy Emperor Kawaru Shotomata Faisal Shourov LordAizenSama Zensum Not Jim Sterling Raito Utopia M11UTD Crazystarf RavenSupreme Tivanenk

Votes for Obito

KamiYasha

Lawd Obito

CHILLVIBEZZ

Non-Bias

Mico09

Zerzavyx98

Coleworld12

Your missing the point. They arent intagible beause naruto with sage chakra can hit them. Im clearing speaking of the madaras 6 paths limbo used by dual rinnega

Sage chakra enables the user many things and their physical attacks do not work for a reason just stop you clearly do not know what you're talking it's not even a six paths jutsu

Non-Bias said:
Only people with sage chakra can interact with them as limbo is a sage of 6 paths jutsu.^ What? Limbo is a Rinnegan ability lol. Madara was using even before he became a Jinchuriki.

Ik but im speaking specifially on the 4 limbo clones fight. Tbh this has be derailed so much idk what this has to do with orginal argument

so then why naruto can kick the TSB when he only use his foot? TSB doesn't negate senjutsu chakra Facepalm...
Just read the manga before making claims bro

so now six paths chakra is not senjutsu?

It's not that's why gamakichis spit wasn't negated..

Coleworld12 said:
Your missing the point. They arent intagible beause naruto with sage chakra can hit them. Im clearing speaking of the madaras 6 paths limbo used by dual rinnega
Sage chakra enables the user many things and their physical attacks do not work for a reason just stop you clearly do not know what you're talking it's not even a six paths jutsu

LOL naruto legit hit the limbos with sageo6p chakra what are u talking about

Evidence? Madara used the Limbo: Hengoku technique against the nine Tailed Beasts, and wasn't even in his strongest condition and form.

LOL naruto legit hit the limbos with sageo6p chakra what are u talking about

Exactly with six paths chakra .......

Six paths is not only physical...

so then why naruto can kick the TSB when he only use his foot?TSB doesn't negate senjutsu chakra Facepalm...

It's not that's why gamakichis spit wasn't negated..
dude even juubi himslef is use the natural energy just like senjutsu, and:

http://www.mangamint.com/naruto-673-index-naruto?page=17

What's that scan supposed to prove?

Coleworld12 said:

LOL naruto legit hit the limbos with sageo6p chakra what are u talking aboutExactly with six paths chakra .......
Six paths is not only physical...

What else is it that would matter in this fight

Coleworld12 said:
so then why naruto can kick the TSB when he only use his foot?
TSB doesn't negate senjutsu chakra Facepalm...

It's not that's why gamakichis spit wasn't negated..dude even juubi himslef is use the natural energy just like senjutsu, and:
http://www.mangamint.com/naruto-673-index-naruto?page=17

What's that scan supposed to prove?
Dude read what madara say about naruto new mode..

Alright this threads been so far derailed into irrelevancy that it's not funny, and neither side is likely ever going to agree, so to end this thread I'm going to go off of Faisal's post that has the votes of the people in this thread:

Lille: 14 votes

Obito:7 votes

And that's that. Lille is the clear winner.

Ah, Obito is trying to enter the other dimension, when he is doing so he becomes tangible. Obviously this means he has to block when attacked. That doesn't debunk anything, he blocked them since he had to, not because the TSB would bypass his Intangibility. He was in a process that doesn't let him become Intangible. He even points out his teleporting speed was too slow and that is why he was interupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back