• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think Madara has any reality manipulating attacks to anything really, though I might argue that Gunbai could reflect his X-Axis attack and harm himself.

Well the result is pretty clear then ƒÿø Also btw, have we ever seen how the soul weapons work on "bodies"? Afaik(i may be wrong) the soul people in bleach don't have a physical body, also when they fight amongst each other, do they like kill each other in one shot or what? What i mean to ask is, what would the weapons do when they hit edo madara.

Oh my god..not this argument again...Quincy have no problems destroying the physical body...how they suddenly can't destroy soul just because they have a physical body, also the ability works after they kill the target.

Speed is equal but Madara has precog to evade everything Lille can throw if I'm not mistaken here

And his Gunbai should be able to reflect Lilles reishi beams if he has limbo then yeah he wins this if not its 60/40 in his favor Lilles attacks are lethal but he has more than one way of winning via paths (gravity techs mainly)

Not Jim Sterling said:
Oh my god..not this argument again...Quincy have no problems destroying the physical body...how they suddenly can't destroy soul just because they have a physical body, also the ability works after they kill the target.
I thought quincies were at war with shinigami because of the hollows dispute but ye they obviously have soul manipulation there arch enemies are shinigami obviously

Akuto Sai12 said:
Speed is equal but Madara has precog to evade everything Lille can throw if I'm not mistaken here
And his Gunbai should be able to reflect Lilles reishi beams if he has limbo then yeah he wins this if not its 60/40 in his favor Lilles attacks are lethal but he has more than one way of winning via paths (gravity techs mainly)
your wrong no one can stop lille attack it just makes a hole from A to B so put it this way lille shoot and a hole in his head its not a ray.

i go with lille, most of madaras hax wont work and his Regenerationn is also not keeping him from surviving with a hole in his head (i assume), 70/100 for lille ^_^

I go with Lille Barro. He can damage the soul, and pierce through Susanoo. Also, if he feels like it, he can do head shots. Unlike other Quincy, Lille Barro doesn't ignore head shots.

Where exactly does it say quincy destroy souls in general?

Iirc, it said Quincy and Hollow destroy each others souls. But that doesn't extend to all souls.

Could be wrong.

Akiretsu said:
Iirc, it said Quincy and Hollow destroy each others souls. But that doesn't extend to all souls.

Could be wrong.
ok what you just said sounds stupid everyone in bleach can destroy soul. like all soul reapers and hollows are souls and they destroy them and you have not read or watch bleach because it was said soul reaper send the hollow souls to there world. but qunicy destroy them it was a big part of the story that why they had to kill the quincy. so please dont say things if you dont know the show.

this is what was said in the anime and manga thiis from wiki

Quincy completely extinguish Hollows, thus the souls that come to the Human World do not return to Soul Society

there beacause the quincy destroy there souls there soul could not pase on.

your wrong no one can stop lille attack it just makes a hole from A to B so put it this way lille shoot and a hole in his head its not a ray.

He shoots reishi beams in his second form so no..

DBZBOY said:
Akiretsu said:

Could be wrong.
ok what you just said sounds stupid everyone in bleach can destroy soul. like all soul reapers and hollows are souls and they destroy them and you have not read or watch bleach because it was said soul reaper send the hollow souls to there world. but qunicy destroy them it was a big part of the story that why they had to kill the quincy. so please dont say things if you dont know the show.
this is what was said in the anime and manga thiis from wiki

Quincy completely extinguish Hollows, thus the souls that come to the Human World do not return to Soul Society

there beacause the quincy destroy there souls there soul could not pase on.
Um, you need to chill out. First of all, I do read bleach, it's my second favorite Manga. Yes, the shinigami tried to purge the quincy because they destroyed Hollow souls which off sets the Balance. Shinigami have unknown means of destroying souls, but using Kidou and Their Zanpakuto doesn't destroy a soul. Shinigami get reincarnated into the cycle of souls and Hollows get sent to Soul Society. Hollows devouring souls =/= destroying souls.

And if you read Everything but the rain, Iirc, When quincy are attacked by Hollows and injured, the Hollow reiatsu cause their souls to undergo soul suicide. But nowhere does it say quincy destroy other souls. What proof is there that, aside from Hollows, Shinigami wont get reincarnated in the cycle if killed by Quincy? If that were the case, Yhwach wouldn't need to actively destroy the Real world or Hueco mundo, the amount of deaths would already be enough to calapse the Ballance. Which is why the R&D had to purge entire villages of rokongai souls just to counter ballance them killing Hollows.

As far as Im concerned, Quincy haven't shown a single instance of destroying souls belonging to anything other than Hollows. Thus there is no reason for me to believe Madara would have his soul destroyed here.

Akiretsu said:
and if you read Everything but the rain, Iirc, When quincy are attacked by Hollows and injured, the Hollow reiatsu cause their souls to undergo soul suicide. But nowhere does it say quincy destroy other souls. What proof is there that, aside from Hollows, Shinigami wont get reincarnated in the cycle if killed by Quincy? If that were the case, Yhwach wouldn't need to actively destroy the Real world or Hueco mundo, the amount of deaths would already be enough to calapse the Ballance. Which is why the R&D had to purge entire villages of rokongai souls just to counter ballance them killing Hollows.

As far as Im concerned, Quincy haven't shown a single instance of destroying souls belonging to anything other than Hollows. Thus there is no reason for me to believe Madara would have his soul destroyed here.
I don't understand what that supposed to mean.

also for current soul society, all the shinigami soul that the quincy kill (and the quincy that shinigami kill) will be absorbed by yhwach, haschwalth pretty much explain it to uryu.

Not Jim Sterling said:
also for current soul society, all the shinigami soul that the quincy kill (and the quincy that shinigami kill) will be absorbed by yhwach, haschwalth pretty much explain it to uryu.
thats what i was saying.

Hollows don't even have souls from what I remember....but quincies can destroy on a spiritual lvl they absorb spiritual particles and weaponize it

Ok all fan boys who have not read bleach or even watch it stop saying hollows are not souls.

Hollows are a race of creatures which are born from Human souls http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hollow

this is on wiki and it was said in the show so when you say things like there not souls you prove you dont know bleach at all.

and soul reapers are souls its in the same SOUL reaper.

You guys reaslize that Yhwach being able to absorb the souls of everyone who dies as Hashwalth puts it means that quincy really only destroy Hollow souls.

Back