• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Daemon Spade

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the AP upgrade.

Even still, Lille's attacks bypass durability so it should be fine.

I ask this because, if it's just about being about to see spirits or spiritual entities...I'm pretty confident Daemon can do that.

Maybe he's saying that Daemon doesn't have extrasensory perception on his profile.

Though I guess it's something that can be added, considering almost the entire verse can sense dying will flames and killing intent.

YungManzi said:
I ask this because, if it's just about being about to see spirits or spiritual entities...I'm pretty confident Daemon can do that.
If he can't see "spirits" he can't see Lille.

@Litentric

That too, but Tsuna and other characters could see Daemon as a soul, they could see vongola primo and the first generation sky guardians in the choice arc, even though it was during the everyday life arc they could also see Romeo...'

But if all that isn't reliable enough, he could just sense DWF and Killing intent.

I'm fairly certain a majority of KHR characters should be able to see souls. Dying Will flames has a strange association with the afterlife regardless. And YungMazi provided examples of when spirits have been seen dating back to the first arc before anyone besides Tsuna could even use Dying Will Flames.

Also, since when do we treat Bleach characters as being unable to be seen by those who can't see spirits? I've yet to see a thread where such a thing wasn't largely ignored. Otherwise a lot of Bleach matches would be void simply by the other character being unable to perceive them.

Its from recents CRT, 90% of bleach chars has invisibility now

And yes lot of Bleach matches is outdated and need to be remove due to the recents CRT.

Back