• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lille Barro vs Daemon Spade

I was slightly tentative about the match, but let me ask, do you all think it would be more fair if I give Lille access to his second key?

Me? I don't mind with current key.

Main advantage of second key over base lillie other than passive intangibility is he won't need to aim with his rifle since at that form he will shot with 24 holes in his wing.

Aizen is a tier 5 llusionist,who is a God tier of his verse,he can place a whole country of extrasensory beings under illusions while being miles away,his illusions last for hundreds of years unless dispelled,can make someone lose perception of time and are capable of affecting God tier beings and something as abstract as a tier 5 being visions of infinite futures.

Please stop taking Aizen illusions working on someone as a weakness against illusions.just don't..and Aizen is not a fodder illusionist in KHR verse,KHR verse illusions are mostly resisted by convincing yourself they aren't real.

That being said,where is proof that daemon illusions work on the minds eye i.e sixth sense.note bleach sixth sense is not intuition or just energy sensing.this senses the soul of a person

What does their 5 have to do with illusions lmao

Daemons Illusions work on people who can sense things like energy and flames.

What does their 5 have to do with illusions lmao

What do you mean? fools their 5 senses with illusion won't work since their can relied on their 6th sense so see and sense their surrounding. Of course this doesn't matter if you can fools their 6th sense too.

Zzsax....You got illusions in KHR completely wrong bro...

From almost the very begining illusions were stated to alter the 5 senses and also showed reality warping qualities.

I know that Aizen's KS can last for year and I don't know if the country thing is true....but in KHR the combined effort of 4 fodder tier illusionists could trick an entire middle school along with anyone who happens to live or pass nearby.

....I might make a Naruto x KHR x Game of Thrones fanfic crossover.....I'm kinda hype RN...

Daemon could attempt to possess Lille if he gets the chance.

Can he do it?

• Base Lille is a Soul made of Reishi. (Different Matter than Humans)
  • Lille's Vollständig is Made out of Light.

@Apple

When it comes to possession...Maybe...Maybe not...I'll say no for now.

I don't see any resistance to mind manipulation on Lille's profile.....so...What's stopping him from mind haxing Lille when he looks into his eyes...like he did to chrome?

Overall...I'll hold my vote for now, but I'm leaning more in favor of Daemon....mostly because it's unlikely that Lille would be able to fight against Daemon's illusions and since Daemon always starts battles with illusions it would be very difficult for Lille Barro to hit Daemon even if X-Axis does have "Instant" attack speed.

I don't know if he can see through it, but Lille is aware of having to face illusions in battle even if they are not. The guy keeps insisting he is ready for them even do his enemy is a reality warper.

Being able to sense Daemon's Dying Will Flame won't help him at all.

Even though it's not on all of the profiles, pretty much everyone in KHR can sense Dying Will Flames....yet they are still tricked by illusions.

Is not like Illusions are gonna win the fight for Daemon. I believe this to be inclusive as neither can kill each other.

Apologies. Perhaps I shouldn't have compared KHR illusions with Aizen. We should hold that discussion at a later time, so as to not derail the thread. I think it would be an interesting discussion.

Bump.

Also, for those whose names I don't have down in the op for votes, if you could give me a clear indication of whom you're voting for, I'd appreciate it.

Votes are useless when Daemon has no away of killing Lille for good. Illusions don't kill people. Immortal + Regen + Intangibility which Daemon can't counter in a spring.

Daemon can kill with illusions alone....not that he would need to....in this case illusions would count as incap(Because Lille wouldn't be able to fight properly at all) if Lille really has no defense against them.

You do realize Lille only needs to shoot him in the head right? Which will take less then a second.He has the faster draw so he wins,and the illusions won't mean much as he still has his 6th sense via sensing spiritual energy.He literally headshots at instanteous speeds.

Daemons always starts with illusions, and it's thought based.

6th sense won't help Lille Because Daemon can trick those senses too.

This battle is hella dumb too in my opinion,you have a sniper character starting at 40 meters fighting a guy who uses illusions while the other character has no resistance to said illusions,then he is limited to his 1st form.

Can Lille Barro sense souls? OR can he sense reishi and souls are made of reishi...IDK much about Bleach.

Also....Daemon can trick Tsuna's hyper intuition...and with HI Tsuna has been able to read minds and hear/feel the emotions of souls (Even though both of those are one-off feats).

Of course he can it's spiritual sensing involving reishi it's how everyone finds each other during battles mostly.

Hyper Intuition is precognition,and from what your telling me.Reiatsu sensing isn't anything like that it's just something everyone who can emit reishi is capable of.

Well if it is Reishi sensing....and Reishi sensing = Dying Will Flame sensing...Daemon's illusions can trick it...

Lille Barro is a soul (Reishi is just the component souls and matter in the afterlife are made off) the six sense works even when a persons eyes are cut off, is similar to Predator or Daredevil vision without the drawbacks. It just sees the opponent figure as glowing energy.

I mean, it's really not something so special as to be just completely uncomparable to what those in the KHR verse can do, honestly. Those in Bleach can sense spiritual energy. Nice. That's equalized to dying will flames here, which those in the KHR verse can sense. Lesser illusions have fooled such senses. Not to mention that the primary KHR cast should be fully capable of perceiving souls anyhow, seeing as how they bore witness to Daemon's soul being killed by Tsuna. I don't think he has resistance to perception manipulation anyhow.

Also, Hyper Intuition isn't really the most conventional precognition. There's a thread here if anyone is interested in taking a look.

Back