• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lightspeed or Relativistic + Naruto

99E12A96-A562-4056-8847-A06A93F9E975
DCC977F2-3C9A-465A-A5B8-B35BB7BD86C9
9100493C-2912-45FD-9205-D32BD2579834
Unlike with the situation with Madara we can see Delta is RIGHT INFRONT OF Naruto. He dodges it. Kawaki knows it's a lightspeed attack.

N╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Ât╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠ÂI╠Â'╠Âm╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠ÂN╠Âa╠Âr╠Âu╠Ât╠Âa╠Âr╠Âd╠Â

Not gonna tell u ur a Naru-whatever, but I am going to mention that referring to something as a beam of light =\= being light. Also didn't Delta's so called light beam explode when it hit a surface? I'm fairly certain under our current light speed standards a beam of light is supposed to burn through whatever object it strikes not cause the object to explode.

Davidsteel1 said:
Not gonna tell u ur a Naru-whatever, but I am going to mention that referring to something as a beam of light =\= being light. Also didn't Delta's so called light beam explode when it hit a surface? I'm fairly certain under our current light speed standards a beam of light is supposed to burn through whatever object it strikes not cause the object to explode.
Light magic works the same way in black clover it explodes when hitting a surface. Like a rock or something.

@Judge well I don't know anything about Black clover or why it was accepted so I can't say much on that, it is possible it met other criteria like bouncing off reflective surfaces, always consistently shown to move in a straight like etc.

But I know that Kawaki's one statement and this single instance of the technique aren't enough. I'd say we need more instances of this technique being used to accurately know if it is really light speed.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Unless its stated to move at the speed of light it wont be accepted. "Beam of light" isn't enough.
But Madara's attack was confirmed to be lightspeed and it was just known as a beam of light. The only reason it was not used as a feat was because the way Naruto was angled or something.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
No, the databook said it moved at the speed of light and that it was impossible to dodge.
But they also described it as a "beam of light" the fact Naruto didn't dodge it easily shows it had to be light speed.

Are you telling me now that Kawaki is fast enough to move at speed of light and have the same reaction speed? Stop with this nonsense, none of One Piece/Bleach based light beam attacks aren´t accept as Lightspeed, why we should accept it here in Naruto without any word about light speed?

Things to consider a light beam to be true light

1. It explicitly needs to be stated as lightspeed.

2. It needs to reflect off stuff, like metals and other reflective materials

3. It needs to travel in a straight-line.

Chibi14 said:
Are you telling me now that Kawaki is fast enough to move at speed of light and have the same reaction speed? Stop with this nonsense, none of One Piece/Bleach based light beam attacks aren´t accept as Lightspeed, why we should accept it here in Naruto without any word about light speed?
Though I don't fully agree with it, the One Piece light beam attacks will likely be treated as lightspeed in the near-future due to the databooks which have come out for the series.

Damage3245 said:
Chibi14 said:
Though I don't fully agree with it, the One Piece light beam attacks will likely be treated as lightspeed in the near-future due to the databooks which have come out for the series.
Yes but at least the light beams of One piece was state as light speed beams! That is the different here, I would agree with the user if Kawaki state that Naruto dodge light speed beam, but he only mentioned beam with isn´t directly light speed.

Yeah, I agree with you that we need more evidence to accept these beams from Delta as lightspeed.

Again, we need two more things to confirm it as light speed.

It needs to reflect off of shiny objects and it needs to travel in a straight line.

If that happens, it is undeniably light speed and in that case, we might not even need the light-speed statement.

This thread should have waited until the volume 7 character data book came out with more descriptions on jutsus and characters. Also wait for the official release cause this too early

AstralKing7 said:
This thread should have waited until the volume 7 character data book came out with more descriptions on jutsus and characters. Also wait for the official release cause this too early
In that case, I suggest putting this on hold.

Back