• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Why not?

Lightning:

Thanos:

Inconclusive:

Low 2-C Lightning vs Thanos Complete Infinity Gauntlet, he is bloodlusted. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

DmFjvgu
MCU Infinity Thanos
Im oVvErRaTed

His hax can affect Low 2-C beings.

I checked her profile and did not notice resistance to death manipulation and transmutation.

Thanos snaps and brings balance to the universe.

Knightofannihilation666 wrote "Hi I'm Thanos and this is my pawn shop"

I work here with my old man

And my Daughter. Gamora.

The best part about my job.

You're never gonna know what gem is gonna come to that gauntlet.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Amexim

I watched Dr.Strange and if i don't forget Dormammu was not affected by time manipulation,Strange casted it on himself.
True, but Dormammu still couldn't do anything to stop it.

Dormammu was not affected by time manipulation,Strange Casted it on himself.

Strange returned to him over and over again than Dormammu got mad,that is it.If he was really affected by it he would never know what happened.

Except you are ignoring everything that happened, Dormammu didn't even know that Strange even went back, thinking it's still the same, and then he knew. However, Dormammu is also later seen to be slightly confused at the loop, not knowing what's happening and that he's resetting.

Dormammu consistently describes himself as being trapped, and Strange describes the both of them as being trapped as well, and says Dormammu won't be able to get to Earth.

Dormammu is at starting position at the start of each loop.

Dormammu is at starting position cause he never moved from that place.

The second time strange returned to him Dormammu already realized that it is a loop,but we can not be sure if Dormammu himself was affected,Strange and surroundings were affected 100%.The whole scene looks strange cause Dark Dimension has no time.

He does move from that place, like when he hit Strange with his arm.

Dormammu was affected. Strange specifically mentioned that he brought time to the dark dimension with the stone.

"We literally see Dormammu reset back to his position, from when the first loop occurs."

Dormammu literally never moved from that place.

Dzhindzholia said:
"We literally see Dormammu reset back to his position, from when the first loop occurs."

Then why do we see time resetting Dormammu? Dormammu killing strange with mouth laser? We physically see that resetting.

I meant to say reset with the loop, not position (which happens later anyway). We see a montage of him being reset, and then he doesn't even know what's happening at first.

ByAsura said:
I meant to say reset with the loop, not position (which happens later anyway). We see a montage of him being reset, and then he doesn't even know what's happening at first.-
Ids how you can witness someone physically reset and go "nuh-uh"

My point exactly, he was confused because he didn't know what happens, and he even asked what happened, showing he was reset.

Dzhindzholia said:
He was getting affected bro. And besides, Dr. Strange looked through MILLIONS of Timelines, and they only win 1. So, there is a timeline (Or few) where he did try to time loop Thanos. However, since that didn't seem to count as a win, and since he needed Tony to stay alive for a win...well...

Yeah. The Time Loop did **** all against Thanos in the couple of timelines he likely saw through. I daresay that this was due to either his sheer strength with the Power Stone. That, or it was due to the Reality Stone, and its manipulation over Reality. Reality being everything that exists/is substanced. And, in the 3rd Dimension, Time exists. It also exists with 4-D beings.

Farron gets haxed to shit here. If Dormammu can be affected by an Infinite Time Loop (Despite him getting the memo of each repeat, at each time), and if he's a 2-C being in his OWN DIMENSION (A Dimension that he has complete control over, no less), and if Thanos could likely resist that...then...

Thanos >>>> Lightning here.

the way this fight is set up is definitely in Thanos's favor, then again if the speed wasn't equalized it's highly likely Thanos's head would be rolling around.

but I digress, we know Lightning's stats pretty well but Thanos is an unknown entity for the most part. His ultimate ability is wiping out half the life in the universe, which he prefers at random, by snapping his fingers, meaning Lightning has probably 50% chance of surviving it.

Also what kind of bloodlust is this? if he goes to her location then chances are he wants to fight and make her suffer, otherwise he'd just snap his fingers and make her melt or some such.

IMHO I don't know enough to definitively say who would win, too many of Thanos's properties are unknowns and his biggest kill move is, by choice, seemingly random SPOILER (I'm assuming this because if he could control it, any who opposed him would be gone but we know some heroes survived. We also don't know how or if it affects gods or god-like beings; if they'd let Loki survive to that point and he had his helmet and was in god mode like Thor and still vanished we'd know it was just odds that let Thor survive)

but these are just my thoughts

Back