• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason ftl cannot be accepted is because of the war arc only being 2 years, yet the series went from barely island level to country by hashirama and retcons. The top end of the power level was broken often by madara literally multiple times in a chapter and in chapters, look at limbo vs bijuu or all bijuu tails doing nothing to madara, and this site calling it an endurance feat. Despite it being Regenerationn.

AstralKing7 said:
i sense your biased, end of discussio
Is my biased is being reasonable, than yes. My favourite shounen is bleach, and that has a bunch of singular universal scaling feats. Like ichigo vs gin. Of which I fully support, whenever replies are 1 sentences because the opposing parties have anything to retort with

As I've said naruto characters are glass cannons, because their destructive output always outweighs their durability, most of this characters can still stabbed by kunai, like one piece, expect that series scaling does work, because it 80% melee providing a direct correlation to durability and scaling.

AstralKing7 said:
at this point your just down playing. Itachi fought on par agaisnt Naruto with ease. I feel no reason to debate this anymore
You meaning the early shippuden naruto whom learned nothing?! And the immortal edo tensei itachi no longer crippled against a naruto who only learnt one more jutsu and sage mode, then abandoned it once he got kurama's chakra?! Now, say minato or madara or Hashirama, then you have a point.

"that has a bunch of singular universal scaling feats. Like ichigo vs gin. Of which I fully support, whenever replies are 1 sentences because the opposing parties have anything to retort with "

Can you rephrase that I don't get what you said there

Besides, had I said anything earlier I would still be ignored because of the sites bias. I was the one trying to downgrade Naruto and sasuke from planet level because the chibaku tensei scaling didn't make sense, and chakra levels were mostly irrelevant, as proven with gai seriously harming planet level madara with taijutsu or lee harming a bijuu carrier.

Huesito88 said:
"that has a bunch of singular universal scaling feats. Like ichigo vs gin. Of which I fully support, whenever replies are 1 sentences because the opposing parties have anything to retort with "
Can you rephrase that I don't get what you said there
They have nothing left to use, often because their wrong or don't know enough, then they get frustrated with me dismantling their arguments (something I quite excel at) get angry at their lack power and rage quite into silence. It's often quite fun to see happen.

the calc for the low 5b feats is on naruto and sasukes profiles. Please tell me whats wrong with guy almost defeating Madara. 8th gate was even praised by madara and even blitzed him. The skill trades your life for overwhelming power depending on how hard you trained your body or the final gate.

well probably not gonna be one for the old gen keys. Next upgrade is gonna be next gen and we may have a possibility of a statement about Kaguya creating her dimensions but these are just what ifs. Next gen looking hype tho.

Someone knows which panel for Minato's reaction is accepted?

@7th Ki'oon

That one jutsu not a jutsu but chakra cloak that grant Naruto an overhelming speed comparing to his all previous versions. I can see your downplaying.

I don't think Itachi fight that Naruto because their fight finish in 5(?) panel with Naruto holding back and Itachi attack with intention to incapacitate him and some conversation only.

There is two side of this coin. Some people says Minato reacted Ay when he is front of him and Unite My Rice saying he is reacting in previous panel. If something accepted? Which one?

So can somebody ask Kepekley23 to update Minato's page, so we can finally close this thread?

If Minato react A with movement speed than okay but it's instantaneous teleportation. It's same tactic against Masked Man.

Yes, it is solely reaction speed with his teleportation. That's it.

AstralKing7 said:
the calc for the low 5b feats is on naruto and sasukes profiles. Please tell me whats wrong with guy almost defeating Madara. 8th gate was even praised by madara and even blitzed him. The skill trades your life for overwhelming power depending on how hard you trained your body or the final gate.
Because it was one based energy level required, what as I've said was nonsense FOR Naruto. Secondly it was gifted to the by the sage, why would he risk them failing by having a jutsu that needed (in reality probably all chakra) against someone who can leech it and main motivation is to do so. Additionally, scaling energy for chibaku tensei is stupid, outside of the destroying the meteor.

2. It has been stated on this site, that chakra equals level and power similar to bleach or dragon ball.

It does not, but Gai catastrophically shatters this logic of theirs. Especially since a lot of the levelling comes chakra level giving to them meaning country level cannot be Island level even though that's not the case in naruto.

I was being obtuse with itachi, but Naruto at that point was the fastest character in the series, and he wasn't blitzing Itachi. So Itachi with full sight restored could probably fight Minato, his precognition granted to him is that good, alongside what was unbreakable at that point sussano'o.

TheFinalOrder said:
Omg...take it to another thread! This one is done. (@7th, have you got IW tickets yet?)
Depends, if you wish for me to be first/soon as possible (or is important). It's also England, so it doesn't work like that; it's unnecessary. I'll also take that as an blessing to create a preamp thread. This also, sounds like 'work' so I'm inclined to ask for some differation or minor status upgrade. It could be as simple as, a suffix of Contrub or an icon. (I'll still do my 'report' before 3pm, and the novelty of being able to say report legitimately)

I'll drop it, I should know better than to go against site consensus. Even through, precognition penalties should be discussed in some form. And shouldn't engage with naruto on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back