• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
um how can they not be interested its their jobs isnt it?? no offense but it seems like they have better things that interest them

So, At least Mach 3000 Ay is agreeable?
^^^^

Kep-sama said that it was ok (about the revision) and i guess this here is good as well

@Astral

Staff Members have duties but they also have lives.

Their interest in a thread or threads is entirely voluntary. The same goes for Calc Group members. If someone dislikes Naruto they don't have to respond to a thread. Alternatively they simply might not be aware of it.

Demanding that they do their jobs is like me asking you to answer all of my questions for my Biology exam tomorrow.

Reppuzan said:
@Astral

Their interest in a thread or threads is entirely voluntary. The same goes for Calc Group members. If someone dislikes Naruto they don't have to respond to a thread. Alternatively they simply might not be aware of it.

Demanding that they do their jobs is like me asking you to answer all of my questions for my Biology exam tomorrow.
your right but its been like atleast a month and the same calc memebers who you say have lives have been seen on other threads with calcs and the official calc thread responding to questions. Also i havent demanded anything only just acknowledge the the calc

AstralKing7 said:
Reppuzan said:
@Astral

your right but its been like atleast a month and the same calc memebers who you say have lives have been seen on other threads with calcs and the official calc thread responding to questions. Also i havent demanded anything only just acknowledge the the calc
It's still not their job, they do this stuff voluntary

if they dont want to, they dont need to

Kepekley23 said:
It's a straightforward calculation, it can be applied just fine.
Well honestly Kep-sama this is yur call since no one else wants to do it. So what do u suggest?

@Kepekley23

Wasn't there some controversy about it? I recall that I agreed, but some others considered it as calc stacking.

Okay. I suppose that it should probably be fine to apply then.

Antvasima said:
Okay. I suppose that it should probably be fine to apply then.
So what will it be sir? FTO said something like At Least Mach 3000 was agreeable and Kep said "A should scale to above Mach 3000, yes"

wait which calcs because Kep did another calc and i remember before he did that one the first he did wasnt accepted because it was considered calc stacking.

My apologies, but I do not remember anymore. You will have to ask Kepekley23 what he thinks seems appropriate.

The one that was called calc stacking is the Minato calc, but not the one Kep did. It's for one that was made in the comments of the thread.

The one Kep did wasn't used for other reasons.

Well, this thread can be closed. Kirin Speed, Sasuke dodging and Raikage scaling above Mach 3000+ has been debated and accepted.

Our accepted Lightning Speed value can be used for the Minato feat as Ay is vastly faster and it helps to not be called calc-stacking.

Sasuke reacting to Kirn is nonsense, he knew it was coming, itachi did not and 'reacted' then recognise that he couldn't dodge it, so did the third son of Kaguya, whom then goes onto to say one is faster than lighting. Those retcons hurt.

Also, perception and reaction are two different things when it comes to naruto. Typically because reaction=dodging and thus combat speed, but prediction Hax annulles this kind of scaling, typically.

Not to, mention the sharingan has allowed its users to frequently punch above their weight class. Literally, with sussano'o (a weightless spirit).

Itachi did react and percieved Kirin the facts were right in front of you lol. Kaguya didnt have a third son. Sasuke reacting to Kiring doesnt matter since he fought Itachi and scales. also lmao you do know that in the Naruto verse well in real life it doesnt matter if you can perceive something it wont always mean your fast enough to react to it. Itachi in this case was able to bring susanno up fast enough to counter it. What does punching above weight class has to do with perception?? We clearly see a half blind Itachi blitz Orochimaru full revived with his Totsuka blade do we not?? I

@7th

Not gonna debate it in this thread any further. It was debated in the thread linked above. Several mods have looked over and agreed to the ratings.

If you believe differently, make a content revision. Feel free to link this thread there.

TFO is right, we literrally had 3 threads about this and not once did someone try to challenge the calc and its logic

Because, this site is biased towards wanking naruto anywhich way possible, often such stuff is sticked, also going through to the related forum section on naruto is long and there's always threads bumping one another of off, the first page.

Secondly, I felt no need to, look. Because when I did the main revision threads were done and declared complete. So I assumed nothing would be done, and anything I was would be small boruto stuff.

Thirdly, a similar thing happened with Batman and it was declared aim dodging, with shotgun of course, but it was than 7 meters.

it this site was biased towards Naruto we would have had multi solar system+ Kaguya a long time ago along with FTL Naruto and 5B Madara

also the main revisions were just confirmed finished today for the speed feats for previous Naruto generation. Most likely no speed upgrades for old gen after today so the revisions are just finished

AstralKing7 said:
Itachi did react and percieved Kirin the facts were right in front of you lol. Kaguya didnt have a third son. Sasuke reacting to Kiring doesnt matter since he fought Itachi and scales. also lmao you do know that in the Naruto verse well in real life it doesnt matter if you can perceive something it wont always mean your fast enough to react to it. Itachi in this case was able to bring susanno up fast enough to counter it. What does punching above weight class has to do with perception?? We clearly see a half blind Itachi blitz Orochimaru full revived with his Totsuka blade do we not?? I
You've just discredited yourself entirely, black zetsu calls Kaguya mother.

2. Everything, sasuke proves this multiple times throughout part 1,with kakashi, oro, Haku and when he got this third tome when fighting naruto. In part 2 despite sasuke not getting any stronger, in fact weaker after losing his curse mark, Sussano'o enables him an advantage so great he can hold off kage to some degree, madara proves this even further, considering his Buddha was around mountain size, yet it took that much force to break madara's sussano'o. Itachi isn't that remotely strong compared to anyone in the akatsuki, but amaterasu makes him potent enough to the playing field.

The rinnigan proves this further with chibuku tensei.

at this point your just down playing. Itachi fought on par agaisnt Naruto with ease. I feel no reason to debate this anymore

AstralKing7 said:
it this site was biased towards Naruto we would have had multi solar system+ Kaguya a long time ago along with FTL Naruto and 5B Madara
No, that's becuase Kishimoto is an incompetent plagiarism, whom took hunterxhunter, whilst Kubo did Hakusho, yet at the end they practically switched. The almighty, is practically nein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back