• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Yagami vs Light Turner

Smarts vs Hax.

Both have their respective Death Notes.

Both Lights are told that another death note user is hunting them down.

Will Turner´s broken death note beat Yagami´s far superior smarts? Lets see.

Speed equalized.

Yagami-light-Render-SV
Kira.

Netflix Death Note art

If i didnt made it clear enough, Turner can make people do impossible things with the death note.

If he wanted to, he could have ended the fight with L by asking literally anyone to draw a perfect recleation of his face and name and mail it to him.

In Death Note, smart >>>>> hax

Light can kind of sidestep anything Light does as he can't find out his identity, and Light would ultimately manipulate Light into doing what Light wants

Can Netflix light use his to have some dude commit a murder-suicide "against the death note user who is hunting me down" due to the Netflix version being bad and not properly setting limitations to the thing?

He could just write on the death note "Draw a perfect recreation of whoever is tracking Light Turner down into a canvas and mail it to this number" and it would most likely work or manipulate people into doings they have no intention or even think of doing, like he did by just writting "Watari" down and asking him to go and give him L´s name.

I mean, it would be quite a while for him to find him, and Light could potentially understand the rules of the opposing note before Light fully understood the implications of someone hunting him down.

He started by making criminals write in perfect Japanese in the movie, something they simply cannot do, as all of them were non-weeb americans, and made Watari his mind slave at the end of the film by writting his name down.

He could just control a bunch of policemen into looking for whoever is tracking him down.

Turner lives in the US hile Yagami is in Japan, so it would take a trip for them to be in the same place.

Whoever wins this match will light the way to victory. Just thought I'd make light of that. I'm just trying to lighte the mood. I should stop, this situation shouldn't be taken lightly.

Turner could have just used some random people to take his place as Kira for some period of time and let Yagami to find him/her to draw him out. Pretty sure Yagami doesn't know that Turner doesn't have the limitation he has.

With that said, idk how they will able to find each other if they are like continent away from each other. Mayber put the fight in the same country will work.

Yagami takes this easily. He's a mad genius and would likely have Turner running in circles. Yagami would likely quickly find out Turner's general location and that his Death Note is different then his own. Remember, Turner barely suvirved his one movie while Yagami parctially had the world eating out of his hands.

Yeah, he has a broken af DN, he can also cause collateral damage.

Like, " Joe Doe, Dies after creating a nuclear bomb and detonating it on the Japanese Police Bureau."

Turner without PIS makes his victim die in a way that somehow elevates Turner to tier 0 ovo

Turner is far less intelligent but that makes him exponentially more likely to use the death note to kill right away

Indeed, Yagami tracks people down, Turner goes for the kill as long his target is not family nor defeated in some way (As he didnt kill L when he could because he was knocked out by one of his fanatics)

Anyways, i think that if Yagami pressures Turner way too much, he will use his death note to search for his opponent´s name like he did with Watari.

Oh yeah. he just needs a alias to use the death note.

He means for the book itself.

Back