• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just notice naruto is now FTL via dodging light fang. It's not it an obviously Aim dodge? If someone says no* It's basically saying he's not wary about Madara at all and will wait what shit he'll throw before dodging it which is obviously false. If you had a chance to dodge something from a powerful being beforehand at the situation where you wish you had a three hands you'll definitely take it. Even you would take that chance + Naruto has precognition via sensing emotions. It just really weird to put him at FTL because of that so iffy dodging, and while knowingly little that so many people here don't take any iffy thing's. And In manga he made a Whoa statement like he barely dodge but luckily anticipate it and after dodging that he state "Again there's something coming at me"..It's all thanks to his danger senses and because of madara obviously making a face like he was about to spit something from his mouth.

Just so iffy. If we go by that how about Zoro? I'm just joking okay? just wanted to make a comparison.

TRUE!!! Spittin
YGfd.gif

Just so iffy. If we go by that how about Zoro? I'm just joking okay? just wanted to make a comparison.
I mean, these feats will be discussed in the future (as far as I know), there are even some recent calculations about this.

And Zoro is clearly dodging attacks, not running away before the attack happens. So is not a good point.

Last edited:
The idea of aim dodge was debunked, and this feat is clearly not aim dodging.

damn

this thread is a complete joke. every single argument is either wrong or is completely bullshit. Not only that, years and years discussing this, and he didn't bring anything new

nothing here is new

The idea of aim dodge was debunked, and this feat is clearly not aim dodging.
Link it or Explain it please! Can y'all debunk those I've stated above? here again?. And iirc aren't you one of those that insist it should be a thing when the FTL rating of Delta was get debunk?

Link it or Explain it please! Can y'all debunk those I've stated above? here again?. And iirc aren't you one of those that insist it should be a thing when the FTL rating of Delta was get debunk?
First of all, send the chapter number to make it easier

damn

this thread is a complete joke. every single argument is either wrong or is completely bullshit. Not only that, years and years discussing this, and he didn't bring anything new

nothing here is new
Ohh i see you hate seeing him being not an FTL. Well as expected the fact that I've seen so many people that light fang should be a thing now after the FTL delta was gone. I'm out i can't handle too much bias, well one person sure but many? And the person above Limbo or not he anticipated it via precognition. Ohh wait debunk those statement I've said before i go or link it up. And if no counterargument is it okay to summon people here to vote? i know people that don't like naruto (well that's only if there's no counterargument.)

Ohh i see you hate seeing him being not an FTL. Well as expected the fact that I've seen so many people that light fang should be a thing now after the FTL delta was gone. I'm out i can't handle too much bias, well one person sure but many? Limbo or not he anticipated it via precognition
lmaoooo

Ohh i see you hate seeing him being not an FTL. Well as expected the fact that I've seen so many people that light fang should be a thing now after the FTL delta was gone. I'm out i can't handle too much bias, well one person sure but many? Limbo or not he anticipated it via precognition
this and that is different ,you can argue it again when it's actually talking about "naruto's sense saved his ass from light fang" while it's actually not

Wtf this is wrong asf, naruto dodged it even before the ''something is coming'', the ''something is coming'' is due Limbo that appeared in the next page

Ohh i see you hate seeing him being not an FTL. Well as expected the fact that I've seen so many people that light fang should be a thing now after the FTL delta was gone. I'm out i can't handle too much bias, well one person sure but many? And the person above Limbo or not he anticipated it via precognition. Ohh wait debunk those statement I've said before i go or link it up. And if no counterargument is it okay to summon people here to vote? i know people that don't like naruto (well that's only if there's no counterargument.)
Prove that it's not Due to danger senses I've already prove mine. And prove that it's also not because of spitin mouth

I love how this idiot simply came here pretending he knew something. And everything he said is wrong. VSB is full of person like him

Prove that it's not Due to danger senses I've already prove mine. And prove that it's also not because of spitin mouth
Naruto already dodged the light fang before the ''something is coming'', in the next page, it is showed to us that the ''something is coming'' is due Limbo, I literally checked it right now

prove,prove what exactly?
he can dodge it because his reaction speed and the scan you bring here is not talking about the light fang but it's actually for the limbos

Naruto already dodged the light fang before the ''something is coming'', in the next page, it is showed to us that the ''something is coming'' is due Limbo, I literally checked it right now
Yes because he anticipated it and the person above did i insult you tho? Link the thing you're talking and I'm out

First: Drop the condescending tone M3X, I don't care about your dipshit excuses otherwise.

Second: this has been discussed to apsolute death to the point where we are beating the horse's ashes at this point.

First: Drop the condescending tone M3X, I don't care about your dipshit excuses otherwise.
No mate, you don't tell me what to do, and I don't care for you either. Stop acting like a staff member. Bring this to the rule violations if ya want.

Yeah, I don't know anything about Naruto and I don't want to know. But the feat was accepted via the anime. The only way to try to invalidate the calculation is to try to say that the anime is not valid for a better context which honestly seems to need to be quite dishonest

Now bye, I will not comment here anymore
Oh so that Naruto still stays to FTL? and since when Manga > Anime? And isn't the Moon+ get debunk because the movie isn't detailed in things and y'all expecting the one that happen in Anime is an absolute lol okay

No mate, you don't tell me what to do, and I don't care for you either. Stop acting like a staff member. Bring this to the rule violations if ya want.
Oh is that what you think to yourself? You ≠ Me. and I'm talking about people in FB vs battle group

the anime doesn't contradict the manga rather so elaborated more on it check the speed calc on naruto's page

It's not a matter of being staff or not, you're just generally being a condescending dick. Yes, he's wrong, but be respectful. But hey, I'm not a staff member and can't call people out for being an asshole :/

Link the thing you're talking and I'm out
You're wrong about it, Naruto didnt anticipated, first of all, Madara uses Limbo and Naruto says ''he did it again'', and Naruto is hitting the invisible Clone of Limbo, as the scan shows
44glfbNrGtYgoLXnE2BM1606322391.jpg

And then, Madara uses Light Fang and Naruto dodges it in the next page, after dodging, Naruto says that there is something coming to him, which is the Limbo, as we can see
Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-15T041525.024.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-15T041607.302.jpg

So yeah, I disagree with this CRT

Mate, I simply said what he is, he is just a generic arrogant member that gets banned every day. Not something knew. We see someone like him literally every day.

You have already been reported like half a dozen times for this, at some point its going to be accepted as a problem. You can either act like an edgy teenager or an actual adult.

Arrogant or not it's not a problem for someone to speak their opinion, much as today's shitty society would have you believe otherwise.

How can you say it's accurate? , but okay There's so many inconsistent designs in that anime
that instance with naruto dodging madara light fang was deemed not inconsistent and elaborated more on the manga scene, the moon calc was deemed inconsistent cause nobody expects the animators to consistently do a moon shot.

There's so many inconsistent designs in that anime =/= every anime showing is inconsistent

Mate, I simply said what he is, he is just a generic arrogant member that gets banned every day. Not something knew. We see someone like him literally every day.
Yeah, but you don't need the attitude. I'm sorry if this seems like backseat modding, but you're being unnecessarily rude, and I can't help but call it out.

Also yeah, this guy is an idiot lol You're still right. Your just being rude.

The issue is, even if he did anticipate it, he still moved and dodged at quantifiably FTL speeds. Though he only started to move after it came out so regardless, this would only matter if he dodged ahead of time, but he didn't.

You're wrong about it, Naruto didnt anticipated, first of all, Madara uses Limbo and Naruto says ''he did it again'', and Naruto is hitting the invisible Clone of Limbo, as the scan shows
44glfbNrGtYgoLXnE2BM1606322391.jpg

And then, Madara uses Light Fang and Naruto dodges it in the next page, after dodging, Naruto says that there is something coming to him, which is the Limbo, as we can see
Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-15T041525.024.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-15T041607.302.jpg

So yeah, I disagree with this CRT
If that's the case my bad i thought he's talking the thing sasuke throws that there's something coming"

You have already been reported like half a dozen times for this, at some point its going to be accepted as a problem. You can either act like an edgy teenager or an actual adult.

Arrogant or not it's not a problem for someone to speak their opinion, much as today's shitty society would have you believe otherwise.
And neither of those times did anything happen, because it really was nothing. What's your point?

You're just making it a bigger problem than it is. An honest description of an arrogant generic user who gets banned every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back