• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case my bad i thought he's talking the thing sasuke throws that there's something coming"
Did you even look at the scan? What did you expect? It's been discussed, perhaps look at previous CRTs where this was discussed before trying to change shit that has been debunked my friend.

If that's the case my bad i thought he's talking the thing sasuke throws that there's something coming"
Naruto said that there is something comin (Limbo), then, Sasuke throwed his sword in the Limbo, as stated by Madara in the next page ''They can see my Limbo?''
Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-15T041607.302.jpg

Tho regardless doesn't Change the fact he anticipated it here i,m this is how his precognition works
ba0b0bbe431daa2f8b1c242b5b2b0d88.jpg

Tho regardless doesn't Change the fact he anticipated it here i,m this is how his precognition works
ba0b0bbe431daa2f8b1c242b5b2b0d88.jpg
Prove that he anticipated the Light Fang, ur points already are debunked due u using a bad argument that is not even envolved with the feat itself, just drop it

Anyway.
The complaints in the OP don't quite adhere to what actually transpired in the feat itself so there's not much point continuing this. Naruto dodged a beam of light after it was fired and the distance and speed he moved was demonstrably quantified to be a dree of FTL.

We don't need to drag this on, nor do we need to blow this out of proportion.

He anticipated.

Even if he did mate, this wouldn't change the fact he moved at FTL speeds, if I anticipate someone is gonna shoot me, they fire the gun, and then I dodge, I'm still dodging the bullet. And as such, my speed and the distance I moved can be calculated. This is what happened here.

And neither of those times did anything happen, because it really was nothing. What's your point?

You're just making it a bigger problem than it is. An honest description of an arrogant generic user who gets banned every day.
The point is your being an apsolute !@$& most of the time I see you, and considering I prowl a lot on threads, I've seen you fairly often.

It's a problem when it's a constant, non-stop occurrence. People are allowed to disagree with stuff here. Wrong or not.

The point is your being an apsolute !@$& most of the time I see you, and considering I prowl a lot on threads, I've seen you fairly often.

It's a problem when it's a constant, non-stop occurrence. People are allowed to disagree with stuff here. Wrong or not.
The problem is because the dude who made this thread seems that he doesnt know what he was talking about, because he thought that Sasuke throwing his sword was the Light Fang (Madara Jutsu)

Anyway.
The complaints in the OP don't quite adhere to what actually transpired in the feat itself so there's not much point continuing this. Naruto dodged a beam of light after it was fired and the distance and speed he moved was demonstrably quantified to be a dree of FTL.
We don't need to drag this on, nor do we need to blow this out of proportion.
It's on anime and the thing there wasn't detailed as you think, it's literally the reason why Moon+ of toneri was removed right?
Even if he did mate, this wouldn't change the fact he moved at FTL speeds, if I anticipate someone is gonna shoot me, they fire the gun, and then I dodge, I'm still dodging the bullet. And as such, my speed and the distance I moved can be calculated. This is what happened here.
Garou doing the same thing to an FTL dude saitama but he didn't have that speed rating

It's a case-by-case thing. Shit is dodged differently for different characters, just cause two characters dodge the same thing doesn't mean you can use that as an argument.

The problem is because the dude who made this thread seems that he doesnt know what he was talking about, because he thought that Sasuke throwing his sword was the Light Fang (Madara Jutsu)
? i never said Sasuke the thing he throws is the same thing that madara use. I'm saying he anticipated a next attack. I should be more specific I'm saying he anticipated the next attack through danger senses.

Look, I don't even know why am I arguing this anymore, I already proved the reason that this thread is wrong here
You're wrong about it, Naruto didnt anticipated, first of all, Madara uses Limbo and Naruto says ''he did it again'', and Naruto is hitting the invisible Clone of Limbo, as the scan shows
44glfbNrGtYgoLXnE2BM1606322391.jpg

And then, Madara uses Light Fang and Naruto dodges it in the next page, after dodging, Naruto says that there is something coming to him, which is the Limbo, as we can see
Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-15T041525.024.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-15T041607.302.jpg

So yeah, I disagree with this CRT

It's on anime and the thing there wasn't detailed as you think, it's literally the reason why Moon+ of toneri was removed right?
It isn't the same and actually, it is detailed.
Toneri was removed because the shots varied constantly to impossible degrees in like every shot, or something like that.
Light Fang is different, it adheres to the manga, in fact it establishes what happened. And using that, we can quantify exactly how much Naruto moved, the distance he did so, the timeframe and all in relation to the beam, it has been calculated and demonstrably shown to be around 2x~ the speed of light. Note, we arent going "oh he dodged beam, he must be FTL", we actually calculated Naruto's movement and speed in response to the beam, we have an exact value.

Though I don't quite do Naruto, it's not what I focus on so that's gonna be my final post here.

I'm proving that he could still used and it's active the precognition he had at that war arc.

You don't even need to prove, mate. He is the one who need to prove what he is saying. He even used a completely different scene from the feat to try to debunk it. Why do we even allow such CRTs to happen? I've seen like, tons of CRTs like this one (not the same topic, just same bullshit)

I'm proving that he could still used and it's active the precognition he had at that war arc.
But you haven't proved he didn't dodge it via speed like we know he did. Just because someone has precognition doesn't mean they use it to dodge every attack.

But you haven't proved he didn't dodge it via speed like we know he did. Just because someone has precognition doesn't mean they use it to dodge every attack.
This would be false even for Sharingan users. We see them clearly using precog just to make a perfect movement or simply dodge it easier, but still depend on speed. Examples, Sasuke dodging Lariat and Ay's elbow

It isn't the same and actually, it is detailed.
Toneri was removed because the shots varied constantly to impossible degrees in like every shot, or something like that.
Light Fang is different, it adheres to the manga, in fact it establishes what happened. And using that, we can quantify exactly how much Naruto moved, the distance he did so, the timeframe and all in relation to the beam, it has been calculated and demonstrably shown to be around 2x~ the speed of light. Note, we arent going "oh he dodged beam, he must be FTL", we actually calculated Naruto's movement and speed in response to the beam, we have an exact value.

Though I don't quite do Naruto, it's not what I focus on so that's gonna be my final post here.
I atleast know that. I can't focus there's so many people quoting my comments And i had to restart the page again and again again how can y'all sure it's the absolute one? When the details design in that verse isn't good. Well whatever

I atleast know that. I can't focus there's so many people quoting my comments And i had to restart the page again and again again how can y'all sure it's the absolute one? When the details design in that verse isn't good. Well whatever
They're quoting your comments because your comments are dumb and they feel the need to debunk it. Most have given up though.

Idk
You don't even need to prove, mate. He is the one who need to prove what he is saying. He even used a completely different scene from the feat to try to debunk it. Why do we even allow such CRTs to happen? I've seen like, tons of CRTs like this one (not the same topic, just same bullshit)
Idk why y'all so pressed about it and you haven't even link the thing you said

Do I even need to link something that clearly happened in the manga? Like, that's not something no one knows. Sasuke Vs Bee and Sasuke Vs Ay. I even said what he did. You can look for yourself.

They're quoting your comments because your comments are dumb and they feel the need to debunk it. Most have given up though.
Y'all trashing my screen like i only said one thing and multiple people mention me i can't normally focus if there's so much people attacking me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back