• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about The End though?

It was said Super Sonic couldn't beat him, It was needed another different power up to beat him on top of the super form

And now Sonic doesn't have Cyber energy anymore
I know,but it seems like Super Sonic's power & techniques will keep growing,maybe even to the point where he surpasses Starfall & Hyper.

Last edited:
Does Super Sonic gain any resistances to the powers of Super Eggman?
He gets "Resistances" to everything the Egg Field has, as Super Eggman was just doing that on a more potent/controlled scale.

I say "Resistances" because it's moreso the Power Nullification of those abilities. So it kinda works in a similar fashion I guess.

Seriously now, why do you think Super Sonic was at full power there?
I already said- okay fine lol.

Because the story indicates that their essences were bolstering his powers, with Sonic going on to describe their essences during an exchange with Eggy. Similarly to how they all gathered the Chaos Emeralds and silently wished for his return in 06 because he alone had the power to defeat Solaris, they all give him their transmuted Emeralds and their support. This is something a bit more high-stakes than your average run of the mill scheme.

I already said- okay fine lol.

Because the story indicates that their essences were bolstering his powers, with Sonic going on to describe their essences during an exchange with Eggy. Similarly to how they all gathered the Chaos Emeralds and silently wished for his return in 06 because he alone had the power to defeat Solaris, they all give him their transmuted Emeralds and their support. This is something a bit more high-stakes than your average run of the mill scheme.
makes sense, maybe put Eggman creating several alternate realities as a support feat then

Honestly, now that Modern Base is low 2-C, I don't see why Modern Super has a low 2-C key as well. But that's for another thread.

Do you have the parts where these latter phrases are shown and/or said, by chance?
Sonic has an entire mini-rant about the Perfect Chaos duplicates not having any true emotion and thus making them weaker because they lack even the rage that the original had.

The lack of stamina is legit after the first two or so paragraphs when Eggman transforms. When Super Sonic teases him about being old.

Both are just blatantly stated outright so I didn't bother screencapping them at that moment. I'll fetch 'em if you need 'em when I'm home.

It's kinda funny that Eggman was surprised that his (weaker than) Low 2-C summons got one-shot by a 2-B/2-A Super Sonic lol
Probably because Eggman assumed that coming from a Phantom Ruby would make them as strong as the OG without realizing that Perfect Chaos still used the Emeralds at the end of the day. After all, he witnessed copies as strong as their originals because of a Phantom Ruby beforehand.

Hence why Super Sonic went on that rant about why even Perfect Chaos' rage was still something that empowered it. So the fakes are like hollow shells cuz of it

Lowkey the way it's stated makes it feel like the OG PC could still damage this hypothetical 2-B to 2-A Super Sonic.

Is that why the Generations PC is base Sonic tier? Because it's a recreation without the "soul"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back