• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reports came to Camp Half-Blood about the dead swarming the mortal world en-masse. At first they think that it must be the work of Hades, but the Oracle calls to Percy, telling him that a new death god has come to turn the planet into a frozen, lifeless husk. He's dealt with gods before, but can he deal with this one?

Speed equalized.

Percy has the Curse of Achilles.

Battle is on the shore of Icecrown. Right by the ocean, lots of snow and ice around.

No summoning on either side. No Scourge armies, hellhounds, sassy liches, or sea creatures.

ARTHAS
Percy Jackson Viria
Arthas: 0

Percy: 0

Arthas beats him to death with Pure AP. Kinda a stomp, really, and I haven't even looked at his Hax yet.

Looks at abilites

Here lies Percy Jackson.

He attempted to take on a Lich King, and got his soul ripped out, impaled, and frozen to death all at the same time.

Actually the only thing I cna find on Arthas`s page that works on Percy, is the soul ripping, If not for that it would not be a stomp. Since having read through the series iirc Percy has swam through subzero temperatures before while barely being hurt. But yeah soul ripping I think will end percy without his curse. With his burse he might actually stomp the Lich King.

Lich is Large island level, IE, and entire tier stronger. Even with the curse, he'd get soul Haxed.

I personally don't know about The Lich, I'm just going with the profile.

Yeah, it's mostly in the sword. It takes the soul of those it cuts. Arthas pretty much gets free control over it after that.

Really, Frostmourne is complicated enough that I'd wager it deserves it's own page.

If I edit so Percy gets the Curse, would that be more fair, or would that become a reverse stomp?

Arthas is strong enough to the point that he'd still be able to damage him.

DMUA said:
Looks at abilites
Here lies Percy Jackson.

He attempted to take on a Lich King, and got his soul ripped out, impaled, and frozen to death all at the same time.
4fe1795a98ccc1ca42f7818d5c5f4246--hopes-and-dreams-monuments
Here lies KinkiestSins Favorite Demi-God

I had figured fighting right by the ocean would give Percy an even enough boost to not require the Curse, but I'll give that to him as well, to see if that would help.

If it is with Ocean and the Curse, Pecy might actually have a fair fighting chance. The curse will prevent Arthas from taking his Soul through Frostmourne. But still, Arthas is a freaking beast.

Back