• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leviamon vs Madoka Kaname

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehhhh....probably Inconclusive, they both have similar Hax, they both have Concept Manipulation so they are capable of taking each other out, Madoka is much faster, Omnipresent vs infinite, I vote Inconclusive.

Personally I would say Madoka via causality manipulation.

Also, if Leviamon's only concept feat is creating concepts of evil along with his other demon lords, I'm not sure if that could be harnessed to offensively null Madoka's abstract nature. On the other hand, Madoka's "destroying the concept of witches" is more along the lines of defining concept as an idea in the human mind - the concept of witches still exists and should Madoka ever be isolated (cough rebellion cough) from a magical girl a witch can still form. Madokami just absorbs despair so they can never actually form.

You would need to read the last chapter. I can link you pages, if you don't mind spoilers

It explains the whole deal about Madoka not stopping Kyubey and how the Isolation field works

I'll give it a read then. If it shows that Madoka really did erase all witches on a conceptual level though, then ok. That increases my belief in Madoka's win

It mostly explains why Homulilly was possible despite the concept being erased, but I won't say more

Causality Manipulation wouldn't really work on a Demon lord. The True Demon Lords are seemingly unaffected by the Multiversal Resets. This would mean the destruction of the Memorial Stela i.e all the Digital World History.

It's not true form, it's the Cyber Sleuth avatar (the one who is "only" 2-A).

For now I will say Leviamon simply due to the fact that is Soul Manipulation won't kill her permanently, but it will BFR her to the Dark Area. Plus all Demon Lords negate resurrection and rebirth. So Madoka would be trapped in the Dark Area and become apart of Lucemon.

Has it worked against people who can travel freely trough universes in the past? Also, BFR should be added to Leviamon's profile, he doesn't have it listed

Yeah I realized that the BFR thing is Lucemon and Ogudomon only...Leviamon still negates regen and rebirth so there is that. My vote changes to inconclusive since neither can really kill each other.

I mean, Madoka doesn't use neither regen nor rebirth. But they should both be able to bypass their respective type 8 immortality thanks to concept manipulation, so there is that.

Is it possible for Madoka to erase Leviamon from existence with verse-equalization ? She destroyed the concept of witchs which was the embodiment any negative emotions and Levia created the wickedness of the Digi World. Or does this not apply?

She could do that, the problem is that Leviamon could probably recreate the concept along with its immortality (someone who knows more than me about Leviamon should confirm this though)

That wouldn't work unless she erased all evil from the hearts of humans. Something she would not know to do.

Ok overlooked his profile, Levia's immortality is based off of the concept of evil and The Witches dont really represrnt evil as much as despair and hatred. So ill vote inconclusive.

@Kaltias

At worst this would end up being inconclusive since erasing Leviamon would inflict a proportionate amount of Karma on Madoka, which would probably wipe her from existence as well.

That said, Leviamon's foundation is nothingness itself, so it's hard to erase someone who's already the void.

@Reppu

Does Karma cause conceptual damage? And are you voting inconclusive or Leviamon?

@Kaltias

Considering the fact that Madoka will attempt to conceptually erase Leviamon from all realities it will pay her back in kind, so yes, it would work on a conceptual level.

@Kaltias

Considering the fact that Leviamon can devour the entire Digital World and everything in it, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that he could also devour Madoka's concept as well.

The Digital Word is physical though. While Madoka's concept (destruction of witches) is abstract and destroying its iterations wouldn't damage her (otherwise she would have died when she destroyed the concept of witches, since no witch can be born anymore, and if they aren't here, they can't be destroyed). It isn't really something that you can destroy without concept destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back