• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leviamon vs Madoka Kaname

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean something Leviamon as a conceptual being himself has? The Digital World has its own space-time and concepts like every other universe.

I never said the opposite. I said that you can destroy the Digital World without destroying it on a conceptual level

Also, has Leviamon manipulated a concept other than theh one he emodies in the past?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But he could make Madoka part of him.
In which sense?

Also a goddess of hope becoming a part of the concept of nothingness sounds so depressing...

His attacks negate regen and if he were to "kill" her, he being itself will be turned to nothingness and become apart of him and the other Demon Lords.

"Kill" as "destroying her physical form"? Because Madoka lacks that

Yeah, but her immortality prevent her from being killed by that for the same reason why she can't kill Leviamon (not knowing the concept to destroy)

No one said she'd die. She'd just become apart of the demon lords

"In addition, the data of Digimon consigned to oblivion by the Digimon crowned as the Seven Great Demon Lords is not reincarnated, but is sent to the center of the Dark Area, and becomes the flesh and blood of the Demon Lords."

Hmmm ok. So, you are switching your vote to Leviamon or you are remaining for inconclusive?

Now that I think about it, does the Cyber Sleuth avatar have the type 8 immortality? Or is that only for the true form?

Madoka might have type 9 immortality and immunity to soul manipulation. Dunno if that changes anything for Leviamon. Also bump

Ok, she is going to get them. Does the type 9 null the effect of the Dark Area in any way?

Depends on whether or not he's fighting an avatar or what. If he's fighting the true her then i dunno. I don't know how Type 9 works.

Avatar probably. Madoka's true self can't interact with the normal plane of existence.

MadokaConcept2.png

He'll be fighting a physical manifestation of Madoka, due to her Type 9 immortality, it means that this karma would not work on her concept rather the physical body [Not good for him]. Given that this guy's immortality depends on the evil and darkness, I'm not sure if he'll survive the fact that the multiverse should be reset if she messes with his concept through her conceptual manipulation (When she uses it, the multiverse resets), so for a brief moment, there will be no evil or darkness.

Also, that range man. Multiversal+ vs planetary...

Resetting thw multiverse won't work when Digimon like Zeed and Cyber Sleuth cast exist. I mean the CS cast took a reset point blank. Also his range is outdated I believe. You realize Digimon has had muliple resets my Yggdrasil right? Nothing has changed for them. So her reset will be useless.

No no, I don't think you understand. The multiverse resetting isn't going to do any damage or the like to him, I know that.

What it will do however, is remove the evil and darkness for a moment, making his immortality moot. Which by extension, makes him vulnerable to the complications of her conceptual manipulation.

Not really if she can't get rid of the other evil Digimon. Considering how Digimon Cosmology is it will not work. She'd have ti erase the concept of evil. Meaning she'd have to get rid of true Lucemon and Zeed.

Lucemon who created and controls the concept and Zeed who is resistant to Conceptual Manipulation.

I would have thought this battle would be in a neutral multiverse to avoid one side getting a benefit over the other?

Kaltias said:
Battle takes place in an neutral indestructible multiverse, both are bloodlusted.
This isn't Madoka vs the Digimon verse. It's Madoka vs Leviamon.

But Leviamon's concept is born from his multiverse. So I don't understand how being in a neutral multiverse would change anything.

Well having a neutral multiverse means neither Lucemon and Zeed exist there, so they won't have any effect here...

It's for the sake of fairness. Same way as the fact that you don't have to fight Zeed if you defeat Moon=Millenniummon

Destroying the concept of a neutral multiverse will not effect Leviamon as his concept is tied to the Digimon Multiverse.

Oh that's what you're trying to say.

Nah he would instead become a concept tied to the neutral multiverse, otherwise, all concept vs concept battles would be impossible to even do outside their respective multiverses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back