• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Levi Ackerman vs Kishou Arima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humanity's saviour vs the CCG's reaper! Who wins in a battle between the two strongest characters in their series

Levi has unlimited number of swords and unlimited fuel

Arima has all his equipment

Starting 50 meters away from each other

Fight takes place here

The_Forest_of_the_Giant_Trees.png

Holy crap. Last time I checked, Arima was on a much higher tier, but I guess not.

Okay, let's start this.

Arima's Advantages: Possibly more practical equipment, longer range

Levi's Advantages: Faster combat speed, possibly higher stamina

This is honestly pretty close. Levi can possibly win with his speed alone whereas Arima could cut him down from a further distance away (that is, if he could tag Levi). In the end though, I see Levi winning after a hard-fought battle though. Faster speed and higher stamina really go far.

Levi 6/10 times.

If Arima can land a hit on Levi he is likely to win, Levi only has peak human level dura.

Also Levi is only supersonic with his gas, which can run out. And Arima is Supersonic plus so faster.

Pepper14832 said:
If Arima can land a hit on Levi he is likely to win, Levi only has peak human level dura.

Also Levi is only supersonic with his gas, which can run out. And Arima is Supersonic plus so faster.
Levi has infinite gas in this fight

Arima cuz survey corps equipment can be easily destroyed (that's why they have several blades) and ran out. Also wut kind of quinque Arima will use in this fight? He used many quinques like XIA and owl.

@Omni physical gap isn't that big, and Levi's speed more than makes up for it. Of course there's an equipment advantage though.

@BANLK long range doesn't mean jack if you can't hit the enemy with it. Levi has much faster combat speed here, and as I said before, the physical gap isn't that big.

@Despair Levi has an unlimited amount of equipment in this battle, and I'm assuming Arima will use everything at his disposal, since the OP said Arima has everything.

After looking back at the profiles though, I'm gonna change my vote to inconclusive. Levi has faster speed and higher stamina, but Arima has the potential to just simply 1 shot Levi. That's if Arima could even hit Levi though with his much faster combat and reaction speed.

Arima easily. I don't know why people still compare them. Tokyo ghoul characters are much stronger than the Aot characters.You can see that if you read the manga. They are much faster and their kagune/quinques are a big advantage against titans. The only advantage titans have against ghouls is their strenght. But it wouldn't be a problem for ghouls since they couldn't land a single hit. Only problem would be Colossal Titan because of his size and explosive transformation.

^ Did you read Tokyo ghoul and Tokyo ghoul :re ? As a person who reads and likes both mangas I can say that Arima beats Levi easily. He has faster reaction and combat speed. There are many ghouls that move faster than Levi with his gas. And Arima beats them with a single hit. If Levi had some good quinques he would probably be on a SS ghoul level. Also I want to clarify that neither of them move at supersonic speed.

"Tokyo ghoul characters are much stronger than the Aot characters."

Sorry, but their profiles kind of debunk that.

"They are much faster"

Once again, profile debunks that.

"The only advantage titans have against ghouls is their strenght."

Uuuhh..? You just said Tokyo Ghoul characters are stronger..?

"He has faster reaction and combat speed. There are many ghouls that move faster than Levi with his gas. And Arima beats them with a single hit."

Thrice, look at their profiles.

"Also I want to clarify that neither of them move at supersonic speed."

Now, I'm refering to their profiles a lot. If you think that the profile/verse needs fixing, go to the content revision fourm and express what you want to change there, but for now, the calculations say that they do go at those speeds. Mainly because Eto can dodge bullets, and Arima's faster than that, and you need look no further than Levi vs Annie to see how fast Levi moves with his 3DMG.

"Sorry, but their profiles kind of debunk that."

Just because they are in the same or close tiers it doesn't mean that they can't win easily. Attack on titans characters are not that fast compared to ghouls. So no matter how strong they are they will get blitzed. Also like i said kagunes are an advantage for ghouls.

"Once again, profile debunks that."

Is there an evidence of how they move at subsonic speed with 3DMG ?

"Uuuhh..? You just said Tokyo Ghoul characters are stronger..?"

Titans have more brute strenght. That's what i was trying to say.

"Thrice, look at their profiles."

I looked. Yes Levi has supersonic reactions but like i said this is nothing for Arima. We have seen ghouls with supersonic reactions and Arima beat them easily. Also Eto in her base form is faster than Levi with his 3DMG.

"The calculations say that they
do go at those speeds."

I don't have to give my opinion based on the calculations. And no they don't move at supersonic speed. It's just reaction. And from the calculations you can't say that Levi is faster than Arima either. Arima is at least subsonic+ which means it can be higher.

So I am still saying that Arima takes this easily. Also did you read the mangas of Tg ?

Yes, I did read the manga. But, reading it doesn't mean that Arima is objectively faster.

All you need to do to have subsonic speed is to move faster than the eye can see, which we see multiple times (specifically with Levi) with the 3DMG.

The only case I see ghouls being supersonic is if they dodge bullets, but since most cases are aimdodging, this would put them on the subsonic side of things. Plus if there are ghouls with supersonic reactions then it's not on Arima's profile. If you want to change that though, there's always the content revision thread.

Give me proof Eto in base is faster than Levi, or any other ghoul actually..?

Yes, Levi doesn't move at supersonic speed, but instead he fights with supersonic speed. You forgot one thing. Levi not only has supersonic reactions, but supersonic combat speed too, which is how fast he can fight with his own body. For proof, some professional martial artists may fight with subsonic combat speed, but can't run as fast as Usain Bolt.

Calculations are a guideline to see where a character may be with proof. You can't just say that calculations don't prove that someone is faster than the other. Arima is at least subsonic+, yes, but since "higher" is unquantifiable, you should still expect it to be in the same range.

I'm still gonna say that the only advantages Arima has is range and technology, but even then Levi still has the environment and speed advantage, especially in the forest. Still sticking to inconclusive until enough evidence is proven otherwise.

"All you need to do to have subsonic speed is to move faster than the eye can see, which we see multiple times (specifically with Levi) with the 3DMG."

Touka was able to do that in her fight against Tsukiyama.

"The only case I see ghouls being supersonic is if they dodge bullets, but since most cases are aimdodging, this would put them on the subsonic side of things."

Black Dog and Devil Ape dodged bullets. Kaneki did that in Kanou's Lab . Even Nutcracker was able to do it.

"Give me proof Eto in base is faster than Levi, or any other ghoul actually..?"

When she was talking with Yasuhisa Twins in Kanou's Lab. She was faster without a doubt.

"Arima is at least subsonic+, yes, but since "higher" is unquantifiable, you should still expect it to be in the same range."

I don't expect him and Touka to be in the same range.

Arima takes this, longer range, more durable equipment, similar if not better speed. Arima is a demi-human as stated in the tokyo ghoul re: which are said to be around peak-human if not greater and comparable to a ghoul level of strength and speed. Arima often uses his ears to react to things (As shown in his last fight with Kaneki) and auditory reaction time is faster than visual reaction time as Levi more than likely uses. Arima's equipement has longer range and AP. Ixa can create a barrier with ghoul level durability (stronger then steel) and Narukami can produce lighting bolts, Owl can create traps and launch crystal like projectiles as well. The only advantage I see Levi having is in speed and maneuverability but even then, with IXA's defensive capabilties, I don't see him landing a blow on Arima since his reaction time is likely more than enough to deal with Levi. Meanwhile Arima only needs one of his quinque's attacks to hit levi.

This is an old thread when the two were at similar stats. Someone can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back